Posted on Sat May 26th, 2007 1:23pm PDT By X17 Staff
X17 can report exclusively that Lindsay Lohan was cited for driving under the influence this morning. The Beverly Hills Sheriff's Department received a call around 5:30 am about a driver having lost control of her car at the corner of Sunset Blvd. and Foothill Dr., according to Sergeant Mike Foxen of the BHSD. No one involved in the accident was on the scene when officers arrived. The only person on the scene was the witness who called to report the accident, who had recognized the driver of the Mercedes SL 65 AMG black convertible as the young actress.
Lindsay and her two passengers left the scene of the accident in an univolved car and went to a local hospital to be treated for minor injuries. Sgt. Foxen was unaware of whether Lindsay was still at the hospital or not and would not name the facility where she received care.
An officer investigation revealed that Lindsay was intoxicated at the time of the accident and Lohan's car was towed around 6:30 am this morning. Because of the need for Lindsay to receive medical attention, she was never taken into police custody, according the Sgt. Foxen. She will be have to appear in court to face DUI charges in the near future but not date has been set.
X17 photographer Marcello Volpe saw Lindsay leaving the party in the Hollywood Hills this morning around 5 am and described her as looking "completely wasted." He said, "It looked like Lindsay had been partying all night and she appeared to be in no condition to drive."
MORE DETAILS -
- midnight last night - Lindsay left her condo and headed to Les Deux nightclub in her black GMC SUV, driven by her bodyguard Jaz
- 3 am - Lindsay left Les Deux and went to a private house party in the Hollywood Hills
- 4 am - Lindsay left the party looking inebriated, according to our photographer, and made a pit stop at the Skybar at the Mondrian Hotel
- 4:45 am - Lindsay left the Skybar and headed back to her condo on Doheny Drive (until this point she was being driven by someone else in the SUV)
- 5:15 am - Lindsay leaves her condominium building in her black Mercedes SL 65 convertible and loses control of the car (a V12) just a few block away
- 5:25 am - Lindsay flees the scene of the accident, where her car "hit some bushes," according to Sergeant Mike Foxen of the BHSD
- 5:30 am - the Beverly Hills Sheriff's Department receives a call from a witness to the accident and officers head to the scene to investigate
- 6:30 am - Lindsay's car is towed from the scene of the accident at Foothill and Sunset
(times are approximate)
still more details and video coming! ...
Stories from around the Web