Posted on Fri Sep 18th, 2009 3:00pm PDT By X17 Staff
Congrats to Bryan of Laguna Beach, California - he's the lucky winner of our Kari Feinstein Emmy Awards Style Lounge gift bag giveaway! The gift bag is packed full of TONS of great stuff, and it also includes a 3 night stay and a $500 spa credit at the Sedona Rouge Spa and Hotel in Arizona! The bag is valued at over $5700 and it includes 27 items - click after the jump to see the complete list!
So what were the answers to the contest? The Emmy nominees were announced months ago, and we had you guys guess our picks for 7 of the top categories. Click after the jump to see the answers!
1. Outstanding Drama Series
This show takes viewers on a serious trip...and the chemistry between the cast is perfection!
2. Outstanding Comedy Series
As much as we love Nancy Botwin, we're total suckers for this East Coast family.
3. Outstanding Lead Actor In A Drama Series
We're dying for this show to come back later this month...
4. Outstanding Lead Actress In A Comedy Series
She always seems to get what she wants, but what the heck is she going to do with her middle son next season? (Hint: she once knocked out #6's tooth!)
5. Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Drama Series
He's never won an Emmy before (heck, this is his first nomination!) but we have a feeling this guy might just take home Emmy gold this weekend. Still stumped? Last year we also caught him playing the love interest for a certain Mama Mia starlet on another favorite (and Emmy nominated) series of ours...
6. Outstanding Supporting Actress In A Comedy Series
7. Outstanding Writing for a Miniseries, Movie or a Dramatic Special
Our favorite non-Twilight vampire first caught our eye right here...thank goodness for HBO!
2. Family Guy! And this isn't just because we're slightly obsessed with Seth MacFarlane...its a brilliant show!
3. Michael C. Hall, because we love Dexter.
4. Mary-Louise Parker...just because.
5. Aaron Paul may have been in some not so wonderful movies, but his role as Jesse Pinkman on AMC's Breaking Bad is definitely Emmy-worthy
6. Elizabeth Perkins.
7. Generation Kill...it was when we first noticed True Blood hunk Alex Skarsgard...waaay before the other blogs caught on!
Again, congrats to Bryan and we'll be doing another giveaway soon!
Contents of the bag include:
1.) Breyers â€œSmooth & Dreamyâ€ gift set - $50
2.) Chickies Cleavage Coverage $35.00
3.) Foot Petals set - $39.95
4.) GHD hair tools and haircare set- $296.00
5.) GNC - $200
6.) Hershey's Kiss Jewelry - $79
7.) Jaâ€™Maal Buster Lashes - $10
8.) Life Extension membership and Signals skincare - $350
9.) Lindsay Phillips ballet flats and interchangeable Snaps - $100
10.) Lutron Aurora home lighting system and ecominder - $775
11.) Modern Amusement apparel - $100
12.) Moni Moni â€œsplendorâ€ handbag - $495
13.) Paleta organic food delivery pack - $600
14.) Pirates Booty gift pack- $100
15.) Recess Nails gift set - $110
16.) Retro Sport - $28
17.) Rev3 Energy - $36
18.) Sanitas skincare - $232
19.) Sedona Rouge Spa and Hotel package (3 night stay & $500 spa credit) - $1100
20.) Shake Weight â€“ $19.99
21.) Stella Accessories - $32
22.) Superdry - $400
23.) Tic Tock Florist Gift Card - $100.00
24.) T-Mobile myTouch 3G - $199.99
25.) Ultra Dent â€œOpalescenceâ€ whitening system- $54
26.) Vaseline - $6
27.) Vintage Havana - $45
28.) Vita Coco case of coconut water - $16.00
Stories from around the Web