Audio from Dr. Conrad Murray's interview with police has been introduced to the jury on the ninth day of the physician's involuntary manslaughter trial.

The conversation occurred two days after Michael Jackson's death on June 27, 2009, at a hotel in Marina del Rey, Calif.

Murray calmly explained what happened on June 25, telling detectives that he got to the King of Pop's home at 12:05 a.m. He waited in Michael's room until the tired singer arrived home from rehearsal at 1:05 a.m.

The doctor then began treating Jackson, applying cream for his Vitiligo, putting an IV in one of his legs and giving him a 10 mg Valilum pill. Michael complained of not being able to sleep, so Murray provided him with 2 mg of Lorazepam IV, followed by 2 mg of Midazolam at 2 a.m. when MJ still said he couldn't fall asleep.

Jackson was still awake, so Murray suggested meditation. He said MJ "reluctantly" closed his eyes, fell asleep at 3:15 a.m., only to wake up again at 4:00 a.m. At 4:30 a.m., Jackson told Murray, "I have to sleep Dr. Conrad, I have to sleep," so the physician provided him a second dose of Lorazepam. Still awake at 7:30 a.m., Murray provided Jackson with 2 mg of Midazolam.

At around 10:50 a.m., after none of those drugs worked and Jackson was still complaining. "I’d like to have some milk," he pleaded with Murray. "Please, please give me some." Murray admitted to slowly injecting him with 25 mg of Propofol, and MJ was asleep at 11 a.m.

Murray watched Jackson to make sure everything was fine, then left to go to the bathroom when he felt comfortable in doing so. The doctor claims he was gone for just two minutes, but when he got back MJ wasn't breathing. Murray recalled:

    "His body was warm and there was no change in color. I started immediately doing CPR and mouth-to-mouth."

The physician called for the King of Pop's assistant Michael Amir Williams as he used his left hand for the chest compressions. He claims he didn't call 911 himself because he was giving Michael CPR and didn't know the zip code at MJ's home. After lifting Jackson's legs up to get blood flowing to his heart, Murray ran downstairs and asked the chef to alert security to call 911. He continued giving Jackson CPR until the paramedics arrived.

Murray went to UCLA in the ambulance with MJ. Jackson was pronounced dead after hospital physicians worked to save him for about one hour. When the ER doctor asked Murray what happened to Jackson, he responded that it could have been a massive pulmonary embolism.

Murray told the detectives that he shouldn't sign the death certificate because he didn't know what the cause was.