Posted on Thu Jul 19th, 2012 9:59am PDT
Sofia Vergara covers the new issue of Forbes, and the magazine has listed the Modern Family star as the highest paid actress on television, taking in $19 million over the past year.
Thanks to her hit ABC show, a handful of endorsement and licensing deals, a clothing line and LatinWE, the media company she cofounded in 1996, it looks like Sofia has secured a spot on this list for many years to come.
Kim Kardashian comes in at second place with her total earnings estimated to be around $18 million. While she's not really an actress, reality TV definitely has its rewards, as her family recently re-upped their contract with E! for $30 million for 3 more years of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Like Vergara's reasonably priced Kmart collection, Kim's family has a clothing line with Sears, and the starlet herself has graced the covers of more than 60 magazines in the last twelve months.
Eva Longoria ranks third on the list, pulling in $15 million for her role on ABC’s Desperate Housewives, and while she brought in $375,000 per episode, it was her endorsement deals with L’Oreal and Pepsi Next which earned her an extra $5 million, moving her up from the middle of the list. Not bad!
Click after the jump to see the complete list of Forbes' best paid TV actresses!
2. Kim Kardashian ($18 million)
3. Eva Longoria ($15 million)
4. Bethenny Frankel ($12 million)
5. Khloe Kardashian ($11 million)
6. Tina Fey ($11 million)
7. Mariska Hargitay ($10 million)
8. Zooey Deschanel ($9 million)
9. Felicity Huffman ($9 million)
10. Ellen Pompeo ($9 million)
11. Kate Walsh ($8 million)
12. Teri Hatcher ($8 million)
13. Marcia Cross ($8 million)
14. Kaley Cuoco ($8 million)
15. Alyson Hannigan ($7 million)
16. Marg Helgenberger ($7 million)
17. Melissa McCarthy ($6 million)
18. Julianna Margulies ($6 million)
19. Kyra Sedgwick ($6 million)
20. Courteney Cox ($5 million)
Stories from around the Web