Posted on Sun Sep 2nd, 2012 11:55am PDT By X17 Staff
The premiere of the all-star season of Dancing With the Stars is still three weeks away but rehearsals began Saturday to give the alumni plenty of time to brush up on their moves.
Kirstie Alley Tweeted yesterday of practice with her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy: "I feel like my first day of school…ugh…butterflies and nausea.” And: “Dancing is an emotional thing…today my emotion was happy and freaked out my mind…there’s always tomorrow!!! Rise to the challenge!!!"
And though Maks is often criticized for being too tough on his dance partners, he was gracious in Tweeting back at Kirstie yesterday: "So happy I got my friend back for DWTS All Stars. Kirstie Alley was AMAZING today! Let the games begin!!!"
This popular pair will square off against these other couples from seasons past:
- Pamela Anderson and Tristan MacManus
- Sabrina Bryan and Louis Van Amstel
- Helio Catroneves and Chelsie Hightower
- Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
- Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough
- Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya
- Giles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd
- Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Apolo Ohno and Karina Smirnoff
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
- Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani
- Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke
Who will YOU be rooting for?
SEE THE GALLERY DWTS Alumni Back In The Studio!
Stories from around the Web