Despite the fact that he seemingly dropped his lawsuit against the NBA, disgraced Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling has changed his mind and he WILL go through with the $1 billion federal suit against the organization and commissioner Adam Silver. Additionally, he has withdrawn his support for the sale of the team negotiated by his estranged wife Shelly.

"I have decided that I must fight to protect my rights," Sterling said in a statement on Monday. "While my position may not be popular, I believe that my rights to privacy and the preservation of my rights to due process should not be trampled. From the onset, I did not want to sell the Los Angeles Clippers. I believe that Adam Silver acted in haste by illegally ordering the forced sale of the Clippers, banning me for life from the NBA and imposing the fine. Adam Silver's conduct in doing so without conducting any real investigation was wrong. The action taken by Adam Silver and the NBA constitutes a violation of my rights and fly in the face of the freedoms that are afforded to all Americans."

Last week, both Donald Sterling and his attorney Max Blecher said they would accept the $2 billion sale of the Clippers to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer, but then Blecher told ESPN in an e-mail, "The deal is off." Blecher added that Sterling would be challenging his wife's actions and negotiation of the sale in probate court Tuesday, but no action has been taken as of yet.

What's next?!