So tragic!

Peaches Geldof died of a heroin overdose, the coroner confirmed according to multiple news outlets.

The 25-year-old British TV presenter was apparently addicted to the drug and had been taking the substitute version methadone for the past two and a half years. Authorities recovered 6.9 grams of the illegal substance in the mother-of-two's home, but there was no evidence that suggested she intended to take her own life. There were also traces of codeine and morphine in her system at her time of death.

The socialite's mother Paula Yates also died of a heroin overdose at the age of 41.

Gone too soon!