After suffering quite the scare from partying a bit too hard, Scott Disick seems to be on the mend.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star was reportedly hospitalized for alcohol poisoning on June 22, the night of his belated birthday bash.

The 31-year-old father enjoyed drink after drink that night while celebrating at 1Oak nightclub in the Hamptons before entering Southampton Hospital, where he was officially diagnosed with alcohol poisoning.

The terrifying events happened just a day after Kourtney Kardashian hosted her niece North West's first birthday party in Calabasas, CA.

According to sources, Disick "went through a dark place" after the passing of his mother Bonnie and father Jeffrey earlier this year, but those close to the reality star is say now he's "doing great."