Courtney Love Admits To Using Heroin While Pregnant With Daughter Frances Bean

Posted on Thu Jan 29th, 2015 10:25am PDT       By X17 Staff

Getty Images for Sundance

Courtney Love has come forward and admitted that she knowingly did heroin while pregnant with her daughter Frances Bean Cobain. Back in 2011 Love stated that she had done the drug in the first few weeks of her pregnancy, but she was unaware that she was with child at the time.

"I used it once then stopped," she says in the new documentary, Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck. "I knew she would be fine." Frances is an executive producer on the film, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival, and she posed for red carpet photos with her mom over the weekend (see shot above), marking their first public appearance together in 5 years.

Over two decades ago rumors first started popping up that Love was using heroin while she was pregnant, and there was even speculation that Frances was born addicted to heroin. We're glad everything turned out ok, but we're so shocked we don't even know what to say...

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Scarlett Johansson Steps Out In Los Angeles With Adorable Baby Rose

Posted on Thu Jan 29th, 2015 9:45am PDT       By X17 Staff

Hail, Mama Scarlett!

Superstar Scarlett Johansson was dressed casually as she carried daughter Rose while out and about in Beverly Hills on Wednesday.

The newly blonde actress (isn't that Miley Cyrus' haircut?!) is currently in Los Angeles to shoot her latest film, Hail Ceasar!.

For the outing, Scar Jo donned a pair of black jeans, a white t-shirt and a plaid over shirt. The actress, who is married to French journalist Roman Duriac, dressed the four-month-old in orange t-shirt and an adorable pair of navy pants and brown slippers.

On Tuesday, the 30-year-old star grabbed some lunch with her baby girl at her side in the oh-so-hip Los Feliz area of Los Angeles. She's a mom on the go!

In a recent interview with Barbara Walters, the Avengers actress talked about being a hands-on mom, "I do the whole bit. I'm nursing and I love it. It's the best way to get back in shape."

She also said, "[Motherhood is] wonderful. It's very, very magical - and exhausting. The love is just unbelievable. It's very overwhelming.'

The He's Just Not That Into You star seems to be doing a great job!

Kate Hudson Dresses Down In T-Shirt And Jeans For Flight From Paris

Kanye West Reveals He And Kim Kardashian Will Have More Kids, Says Marriage Has Taught Him To "Shut Up More"

Posted on Thu Jan 29th, 2015 8:59am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kanye West appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show today, and the rapper opens up about family life and gives the world their first look at the music video for his new song "Only One," his collaboration with Paul McCartney.

When asked how marriage has changed him, Kanye says:
    "I've definitely learned how to compromise more. Which is something you have to understand when you partner with people in business ... I’ve learned how to shut up more and yeah. I think I’m a better human being because of her and because of my daughter. And I have always someone to think about going home to and you know something for me to be brave for what I want to do for humanity, but also to be more protective of myself for my family too. Cause there are things I’ve done in the past that were considered negative, but I was really jumping in front of the tank for other people or for culture in a way so now I always have to have that in my mind that I have a family that I have to protect too."

Kanye added, "I think I was going through my version of my terrible twos. My daughter she wants to express herself and she just doesn’t have the words for it. And for me there was so many things I wanted to do with film and clothing and I just didn’t have the words or the resources or the backing or the perception that I could do it being that I was a rapper…."

And speaking of children, will Kimye be adding more little ones to their brood! In a word, yes! Kanye replied that he and Kim are "trying," and when asked how many more, Yeezy said, "I just want whatever Kim wants." Marriage really has changed him! And check out "Only One" below ... it's features Kimye's darling daughter Nori and it's pretty sweet:

Kim Kardashian In Tears After Awkward Double-Date With Beyonce & Jay Z

Celeb couples don't always mix well! Kim and Kanye went on a double-date with Beyonce and Jay Z and apparently the outing left Kim in tears! FULL STORY HERE

Recently Retired David Beckham Jokes That Daughter Harper Called Him "Chubby"

Posted on Thu Jan 29th, 2015 8:26am PDT       By X17 Staff

Ohmygosh, David Beckham is the best and hottest dad ever! The point was proven yet again during Becks' visit to Jimmy Kimmel Live! last night when he talked about his four kids.

On the show, the 39-year-old told Kimmel that just the other day after he gave his daughter Harper a bath she said, "Daddy I really love you, But I don't like you -- you're so chubby."

The late night host joked back, "Maybe she doesn't know what 'chubby' means?"

During his sit down with the funnyman, the father of four also talked about what he's been up to since retiring from soccer. "I've become a taxi driver with the kids, overnight," said the hunky piece of man meat.

Beckham continued that he has a lot of school stops during his day, "I have four drop offs at four different schools." While many might not love all the drop offs and pick ups, Beckham said he was loving it. "To be honest it's great ... It's nice to be at home, spend some time with them -- and be a taxi driver."

Aww he's the dreamiest!

Check Out The Posh $2850-A-Night Mexican Resort Where Gwyneth Paltrow Stayed

Justin Bieber Apologizes For "Arrogant" Behavior After "Awkward" Appearance On The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Posted on Thu Jan 29th, 2015 7:44am PDT       By X17 Staff

Justin Bieber appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show today, and this was all part of a birthday surprise for the beloved TV host. The Biebs brought Ellen flowers, and while she didn't exactly grill him during the quickie interview, he did have some interesting things to say about his upcoming Comedy Central roast -- and his nerves!

Of course, Ellen also pointed out that the first big interview Bieber ever did was on her show some 5 years ago, and the 20-year-old singer joked, "Honestly I haven’t been on TV in a while so I’m a little nervous." Biebs revealed that he gets anxious in front of crowds when he's not singing. Aww!

So why on earth would he let a room full of people mock him in front of a TV audience that will reach millions and millions of people? "I think it’s just cool to be able to laugh at yourself so. I’ve done some things. That might not of been the greatest," Justin said. "I just want to be able to ya know. And kind of just kind own up to some of the things."

And interestingly enough, just a few hours after that appearance was taped, Justin posted a video on Facebook, apologizing for his most recent antics. The pop star says:
    "I think I was nervous because I was afraid of what people are thinking about me right now. It’s been a minute since I’ve been in a public appearance, and I didn’t want to come off arrogant or conceited or basically how I’ve been acting the past year, year and a half. I’m not what I was pretending to be. Why I say I was pretending is often we pretend to be something we’re not as a cover up of what we’re truly feeling inside. And there was a lot of feelings going on in there. Just being young and growing up in this business is hard. Just growing up in general is hard."

"I just felt awkward up there. I felt like people were judging me, and I really want people to know how much I care, how much I care about people, and how I’m not that person to say, 'I don’t give a f*ck,' you know? I’m not that kid, I’m a person who genuinely cares. And although what’s happened in the past has happened, I just want to make the best impression on people and be kind and loving and gentle and soft. And although people can call me a softie, that’s how my mom raised me."

Aww! We didn't think he came across as a jerk in his interview -- but he def seemed nervous! But maybe turn the phone sideways next time?

X17 EXCLUSIVE - Is Leann Rimes Pregnant?

Posted on Wed Jan 28th, 2015 2:34pm PDT       By X17 Staff

LeAnn Rimes ignited pregnancy rumors on Wednesday when she stepped out in an uncharecteristically loose outfit for a lunch at Nobu in Malibu on Wednesday afternoon.

Rimes' boobs are definitely looking fuller than usual and the svelte star is known for her skin-baring, bodycon ensembles. By wearing this oversized, shapeless sweater dress, we really have to wonder: is the "Blue" singer hiding a bun in the oven?

Perhaps their recent trip to Mexico was a baby-making vacay. While the couple hasn't released a statement, the duo's fertility issues have been documented on their now-cancelled VH1 reality show, LeAnn and Eddie -- so we know they've been trying.

In one episode, the 32-year-old took a pregnancy test and found out that she was not pregnant. The blonde admitted, "A little part of me is relieved that the test was negative because I was enjoying that window of time when you’re trying and you get excited about it."

Despite the then-negative test result, hubby Eddie Cibrain said he looks forward to having children with the songstress.

“I would have been very, very excited if she was pregnant and one day those results are going to be positive and it’s going to be great,” Cibrian said.

In November, the country girl admitted she did want kids, “I would love to have a kid with Eddie – I hope it has his dimples! I’ve taken care of people my whole life, so for a long time the thought of having a child seemed exhausting, but I don’t feel that way any more."

Well it seems like Cibrian may finally be getting his wish!

Pregnancy or no pregnancy we have to admit: we're kind of amazed that these two, who were married in 2011 after infamously leaving their spouses for each other, are still going strong. The couple that cheats together, stays together!

SEE THE GALLERY Is Leann Rimes Pregnant?

Kate Hudson And Goldie Hawn Look Less-Than Glamorous After Mother/Daughter Trip To Paris

Posted on Wed Jan 28th, 2015 11:43am PDT       By X17 Staff

Frizzy hair! Wrinkled clothes! Tired Faces! Kate Hudson and mom Goldie Hawn's travel outfits are a far cry from the stunning looks they wore the Versace show during Paris Fashion Week on Sunday.

The mother/daughter duo landed in Los Angeles on Tuesday night after a trip to the City of Love. While there, newly single 35-year-old made headlines when she wore a daring, cut-out Versace dress to the label's runway show on Sunday night. Looks like she wanted to put on her comfy clothes for the international flight -- and we can't blame her!

For the flight, the Nine star opted for a ripped pair of jeans, a grey Bobby Top from Heartloom and suede boots by Sarah Flint. And while her look may be low-key -- she still manages to show off her Hollywood star status with her pricey jewelry -- she's wearing a $6750 gold turtle necklace by Jennifer Meyer.

We haven't seen any pics of Kate with lovahboy, fellow tow-head Derek Hough, in a couple of weeks -- maybe that fling is done?

Selena In Atlanta

Do you think Miley Cyrus is making fun of Kylie Jenner's desperate selfies?
Do you think Miley Cyrus is making fun of Kylie Jenner's desperate selfies?
Totally! Who else would she be mocking?
Nah, she's just trying to be funny...
Lisa Rinna