Posted on Tue Sep 18, 2007 04:20 PM PDT
L.A. judge Scott M. Gordon decided yesterday in court, according to Us Weekly, that Britney and K-Fed are required to obey a list of rules in order to keep custody of sons Sean Preston and Jayden James. And what a list! Here are some of the requirements:
- Neither Brit nor Kevin can take Sean and Jayden out of state without the written consent of the other.
- The exes cannot make derogatory statements about each other.
- Both parents must complete the "Parenting Without Conflict" program.
- They are required to engage in joint co-parenting counseling.
- Neither party may consume alcohol or non-prescription controlled substances 12 hours prior to taking custody of the children.
Also, because of evidence presented in court, Britney will undergo random testing (twice per week) for controlled substances and alcohol. Wow, pretty surprising! But does K-Fed really want Brit's money that bad?
Don't worry, Brit, this will all be over when the truth comes out!
Britney, Ke$ha And Nicki Minaj Team Up For "Till The World Ends" Remix - Apr 25, 2011
Britney Spears' Boys Go On An Easter "Egg-Stravaganza"! - Apr 25, 2011
EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Britney Spears Hits The Club With Jason Trawick - Apr 23, 2011
Britney Spears Keeps On Dancing 'Till The World Ends - Apr 19, 2011
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO - Britney And Kevin Both Support Sean Preston At Baseball - Apr 18, 2011