Kanye West: "I Feel Like I Got Discriminated In Fashion For Not Being Gay"

Posted on Thu Oct 8th, 2015 9:35am PDT       By X17 Staff

He just can't handle being second best!

Kanye griped that he had a tough time breaking into the fashion industry during a two hour Show Studio interview, and the rapper must not have realized how self centered he was going to sound when he claimed he was ignored because he wasn't homosexual!

'I feel like I got discriminated in fashion for not being gay. In music, you definitely get discriminated in music if you are gay. It takes amazing talents to break down barriers. The people that break the stereotypes make history," he moaned.

Yeezy didn't appreciate the cold reception he received as he began to attend more industry events, either! "Everyone is sitting laughing at me... me sitting here trying my absolute hardest and everyone is laughing at me. They were definitely f****** not letting me in the shows and laughing at me," he whined.

We wonder what the gay community thinks of the Yeezus claiming heterosexual discrimination...

Selena Gomez Says She Underwent Chemotherapy To Treat Lupus In 2013

Posted on Thu Oct 8th, 2015 8:59am PDT       By X17 Staff

Selena Gomez is breaking her silence on being diagnosed with the autoimmune disease lupus, revealing that during her tour break in 2013, she underwent chemotherapy treatment to alleviate the symptoms of lupus -- and didn't go to rehab, as was reported at the time.

In a new interview with Billboard, the "Come and Get It" singer said, "That’s what my break was really about. I could’ve had a stroke."

Gomez cancelled the Australian and Asian leg of her tour in December 2013 -- and the move ignited Internet rumors that the young starlet was struggling with addiction. But in fact she was dealing with the poorly understood condition of Lupus which affects the immune system, which fails to detect the difference between healthy tissue and germs and viruses which enter the system from the outside.

The 23-year-old told Billboard, "I wanted so badly to say, 'You guys have no idea. I’m in chemotherapy. You’re a**holes'."

"I locked myself away until I was confident and comfortable again," she said.

And emerge she did … Gomez is gearing up for the release of her second solo studio album "Revival," which comes out on Friday.

Kylie Jenner Swaps Her Sexy Bodycon Gear For Overalls And Pigtails

Kim Zolciak Reveals Undetected Heart Condition Found Following Mini-Stroke

Posted on Thu Oct 8th, 2015 8:25am PDT       By X17 Staff

So scary!

Kim Zolciak appeared on Good Morning America this morning and revealed to host Michael Strahan that her doctors found she had an undetected heart condition during their tests following her mini-stroke earlier this month.

"It was a blessing in disguise. The minor TIA revealed that I have a PFO, which is like a hole in your heart. I was born with it and it never closed. That's what caused it, basically," she explained.

The blonde bombshell also took the time to address the haters that claimed she faked her hospitalization to get out of performing on Dancing with the Stars.

"I think it's sick that somebody would ever think that and some of the people that have said that, it just shows me their mentality. I don't think that many people would really fake a stroke. Especially since I love Dancing With the Stars. It's been one of the best experiences of my life. It's been very difficult for me to not be on the show," she confessed.

The Don't Be Tardy doesn't think it was all that fair that she was eliminated over a situation that she couldn't control.

"I was able to dance, I just couldn't fly. I feel like they could've done something via satellite. They've made exceptions in the past... I tried to kind of get an answer because I really do love the show. I love everybody — the producers, the casting directors all kind of fought for me, but in the end it was the lawyers that made the decision," she lamented.

We've said it before and we'll say it again... Bring Kim Z back!

Kourtney Kardashian Is Clearly Loving Life Without Scott Disick

Posted on Thu Oct 8th, 2015 7:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kourtney Kardashian seems to be handling her split from Scott Disick WAY better than we thought she would, which makes us wonder if she might have ended up dumping him all along...

On Wednesday night the mom of three went out to dinner at La Scala in Beverly Hills, and from the smile on her face to her hot revenge bod, she looked gorgeous. Over the weekend Kourt took her kids (plus Nori!) to the park, and we honestly can't even remember the last time we saw Scott with Mason, Penelope or baby Reign.

He's been busy spending time with 18-year-old model Lindsay Vrckovnik, and Kourt reportedly doesn't even care. “As far as Scott’s new relationship with Lindsay is concerned, Kourtney’s message to her is ‘You’re welcome to him,'” a source told Hollywood Life. “When Kourtney saw how old Lindsay was, she just laughed. She thinks it’s embarrassing he’s hanging out with such a young girl and shows just how insecure he is. She thinks Scott believes he looks cool dating a young model, which is a bit of a cliche for a wealthy man approaching their mid-thirties."

Ben And Jen Quietly Shopping Pacific Palisades Home For $45 Million

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Katie Holmes And Daughter Suri Peace Out Of Dance Class

Posted on Thu Oct 8th, 2015 6:30am PDT       By X17 Staff

Who knew Suri Cruise was such a little dancing queen?!

Katie Holmes picked up her daughter after dance class on Wednesday night, and it looks like the 9-year-old is pretty serious about this.

Reports have recently surfaced that Katie is demanding more child support money from ex-husband Tom Cruise. "While Katie's taking every acting job that comes her way, she doesn't have the ability to keep her and Suri living the lifestyle that Tom's fortune allowed," an insider told Life & Style.

According to the tabloid, Katie *only* gets $400,000 a year. "There's also the fact that Suri is getting older and needs more money to travel back and forth across the country with Katie, as well as for her dance, skating and music lessons, new clothes, arts and crafts and tutors," the source added. "Her needs will only grow exponentially over the next few years financially, which has Holmes preparing ... to make sure she gets the money she needs."

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Caitlyn Jenner Looks Sexy Slurping Down A Smoothie

Posted on Thu Oct 8th, 2015 5:55am PDT       By X17 Staff

Caitlyn Jenner stopped by Jamba Juice on Wednesday afternoon, and the transgender reality starlet was so thirsty, she immediately started sucking down her smoothie.

Rather than getting all glammed up in a skirt, Cait wore a pair of jeans, but check out the hair, nails and makeup -- she always knocks it out of the park with her beauty!

While Kris Jenner needed a little bit of adjustment time after Cait's transition, it seems like son-in-law Kanye West has been a fan all along. Yeezy recently chatted with SHOW studio's "In Camera" series, and when asked how he felt about it, he replied, "You know the first thing I did think about is I thought about black radio hosts maybe, possibly, making jokes about it because the black culture is generally so homophobic."

He added that the news might highlight the fact that "this rapper has this transgender person in his family." LOL. Of course it's ALWAYS about Kanye! But it's actually not.

"But then it was like, 'F*ck what people say. F*ck what people think,'" the rapper continued. "I just feel so proud to be in a family that has so many people breaking ground for the generations to come...I feel proud… that I can be next to a wave of 'this is who I am.' And that is all I'm about. To let your life be controlled by public opinion would be like asking to sit in traffic for the rest of your life. Meaning, you want to turn this way, but there's a car right here that says this… That's public opinion….And Bruce just got off [at] the exit sign and drove as fast as he wanted."

After calling Caitlyn "Bruce," Kanye immediately corrected himself and said, "Oh, I'm sorry. It's disrespectful to use that name. I'm sorry. I'm still getting acquainted with what's politically correct and not politically correct, because it's new, it's modern."

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Take Their Little Ballerina To Dance Class

Posted on Wed Oct 7th, 2015 12:00pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Aww! She's on her way to be a prima ballerina!

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West took their daughter North to ballet class in Calabasas, Calif., on Wednesday. We love how hands on these two are!

For the outing, pregnant Kimbo covered up in one of her many duster coats, which she paired with an oh-so-short and tight bodycon minidress. She's got two months left in her pregnancy but she looks ready to pop! Kanye opted for a f*cking important sweatshirt, which he layered over a grey shirt, jeans and high tops. The two-year-old is looking adorbs in her ballerina gear.

We also noticed Nori is wearing tap shoes after her class. Oh my gosh! Nori tap dancing?! Our hearts are bursting!

Selena Gomez Reveals She's In Therapy After Enduring Fat Shaming

Posted on Wed Oct 7th, 2015 11:45am PDT       By X17 Staff

Listen up Internet bullies, this is your fault!

Selena Gomez endured cruel fat shaming after showing off a fuller figure in a bikini back in May, and the criticism was so hurtful that it drove her to seek professional help, she admits to Us Weekly. "I've been working in therapy. I'd land at the airport and people would yell out, 'You're fat!' It was awful," she revealed to the mag.

The "Good For You" songstress was caught off guard by the negativity, because she had never been under the microscope about her weight before. "I've been working since I was seven. This was the first year I ever dealt with anyone talking about my body. Even if I did gain weight, I'm fine. That's what the picture represents," she added.

Justin Bieber's former lady love refuses to let her haters break her down, and is doing her best to be comfortable in her own skin. "Each year, I'm becoming more who I am. I have a little more self-awareness. I feel confident and free. I'm not going to hide in my room and be depressed," she confessed.

As long as she's healthy, that's all that should matter!

Do You Think Kylie Jenner's Butt Is Real?
Do You Think Kylie Jenner's Butt Is Real?
Yes - her whole family has big butts!
No - she clearly wears butt padding.
Mystery Girl