Is Kendall Jenner Crushing On Chris Brown And Is Kylie Hooking Up With Tyga?

Posted on Wed Oct 1st, 2014 2:50pm PDT       By X17 Staff

What is with the Kardashian girls' obsession with bad boy rappers?!

Kendall and Kylie Jenner have been known to run with some of hip hop's biggest names, and now we know why! Apparently, Kendall is crushing hard on Chris Brown, even though he's back on with girlfriend Karrueche Tran, and is holding out hope that something will happen between them! Meanwhile, Kylie is rumored to be dating Tyga, who recently called it quits with Kim K's bestie Blac Chyna. Scandalous!

The 18-year-old model has been hard at work walking in Paris and New York Fashion Week, so she's had no time for dating, but sparks flew with Breezy when they both attended an MTV Video Music Awards after party in late August. "She's obsessed with Chris!" a source dished to Us Weekly. CB also "thinks she's really cute", according to the source.

Her 17-year-old sister is allegedly "hooking up" with 24-year-old rapper Tyga, even though he has previously denied those reports. The possible lovebirds have been spotted together on multiple occasions, most recently at Katsuya for dinner and Universal Studios on September 20.

While we have no doubt overprotective dad Bruce Jenner isn't pleased, we're slightly shocked that Kris Jenner isn't thrilled either. After all, the momager is such a fame whore we assumed she would be ecstatic! "She [Kris] hates that they're into bad boys," an insider adds.

Guess we'll have to wait and see how this unfolds!

Beyonce Proves Her Body Is Bootylicious With New Bikini Pics

Posted on Wed Oct 1st, 2014 1:02pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Thigh gap or no thigh gap?! Make a choice, Beyonce!

Just two weeks ago, Jay Z's lady love got the Internet aflutter with some suspicious-looking bikini pics . But now, the svelte stunner is posting more scantily clad images, where she is appearing more full-figured than the images she posted just weeks ago. Is Beyonce finally rockin' what she's got? It looks like it!

Last month when the 33-year-old shared snaps from her Mediterranean birthday cruise, fans were calling Bey's bluff on her thigh gap-tastic bikini pics. These new images are definitely raising our eyebrows -- Beyonce is definitely looking much curvier than the images from just a few weeks ago, leading us to believe that the "Drunk In Love" singer altered those photos.

And we aren't the only ones who think Blue Ivy's mom is doctoring her Tumblr snaps!

In our record-breaking poll, our readers decided that Queen B was definitely altering those images of hers -- only 9% of our readers voted in favor of Beyonce, saying that the media was making a fuss over nothing. Meanwhile, a whopping 2,107 readers, which comprised 79% of the vote, believe that B is guilty of Photoshopping those bathing suit snaps, and doing it rather badly! (BTW: if the math bothers you -- just know that 11% of readers didn't care either way -- they just think Beyonce looks great! But we don't care about what those wishy washy peeps have to say, we know the truth!)

Wanna tell us what you think? Vote here!

Do YOU think Beyonce's Photos Are Altered?
Do YOU think Beyonce's Photos Are Altered?
No way! The media is just making a fuss over nothing.
Yes! And badly, at that.
I can't tell ... but either way, she looks great!

Celebs Are Mad For Plaid This Fall

Liam Hemsworth On Miley Cyrus Split: "There's No Bad Blood There"

Posted on Wed Oct 1st, 2014 12:25pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Liam Hemsworth covers the new issue of Nylon Guys, and the hunky Aussie actor opens up about work, family and yup, even his split from former fiance Miley Cyrus.

"There's no bad blood there," Liam tells the mag, adding that the media tends to blow things out of proportion. "I think when people see photos of you out and about in your personal life, they assume that you've asked for it or that you want that attention, but I don't think anyone in their right mind asks for that kind of thing."

On how he was a holy terror as a child:
    "I think everyone agrees that I was the naughtiest as a kid. My uncles used to call me ‘Devil Child,’ or ‘Triple’ for triple six. They used to tell my brother Chris that they were going to get the demons out of him because he was also a little crazy. But to me, they’d just be like, ‘You’re too far gone. There’s no exorcising you anymore.'"

Of his Hunger Games castmates, Liam says:
    "I’ve been friends with all these people for so many years now…. I’m so lucky to have Jennifer [Lawrence] and Josh [Hutcherson] and Woody [Harrelson] and all these other great people. We’ve created really strong bonds. It’s like high school because we’ll mess around for half the day and then we’ll do a little bit of work. Everyone’s goofing around and trying to mess each other up. Woody’s like a little kid. Me and Jen [Lawrence] always call him a Labrador because you throw something and he’ll fetch it. When he does turn it on, he’s got the most intense, crazy look in his eyes. He’s such a great actor, yet he can be so free and just have fun with the whole thing."

Sophia Bush Hints That Co-Star Taylor Kinney Has Tied The Knot With Lady Gaga

Posted on Wed Oct 1st, 2014 11:55am PDT       By X17 Staff

Did she just let the cat out of the bag?

Sophia Bush ignited rumors that her Chicago Fire co-star Taylor Kinney had secretly tied the knot with girlfriend Lady Gaga after she shared a picture of herself with the actor, who is wearing a ring on THAT finger! "That's his personal ring," she captioned the snapshot, making sure her fans didn't think the band on his hand was a spoiler of the show's plot line.

This isn't the first time Mother Monster and her man have been the subject of wedding chatter. Back in July, the singer was spotted checking out wedding dresses during a visit to Canada. "I just had the greatest shopping experience of all time. It was like cardio and drugs but better maybe not healthy but the vintage was," she wrote on Twitter at the time.

The pair have been dating since 2001 after meeting on the set of her music video "You And I", and although they are pretty hush hush about their relationship, it seems they are definitely headed to the altar if they aren't hitched already.

Sean Hayes Lists Hancock Park Home For $8.29 Million

Liv Tyler Debuts Growing Baby Bump After Confirming Pregnancy

Posted on Wed Oct 1st, 2014 11:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

She's glowing!

Liv Tyler's baby belly was on full display in a blue floral dress as she attended the Miu Miu fashion show today in Paris, and the actress looks to be into her second trimester already.

The Leftovers star confirmed she is expecting a child with boyfriend Dave Gardner, who she has been dating since earlier this year. This will be the second child for the 37-year-old, who has son Milo from her previous marriage to rocker Royston Langdon.

Her beau is besties with David Beckham, so we wonder if their future kid will have playdates with Harper Beckham?

Anne Hathaway: "Fame F*cked Me Up For A Really Long Time"

Posted on Wed Oct 1st, 2014 10:33am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kai Z Feng/ELLE UK

Fame certainly isn't all it's cracked up to be -- at least not for Anne Hathaway ...

In Elle U.K.'s November issue, the Oscar winner opened up to mag about her struggle with being under the public eye.

"This fame thing? F*cked me up for a really long time ... I didn't know how to do it; I didn't know how to engage with it; it stressed me out."

The Princess Diaries star also talked about the advice given to her, "People would say, 'You just have to be yourself,' and I was like, 'But I don't know who that is yet!'"

But the 31-year-old has said she's learning to find herself, which involved relaxing and leading a low-key life.

"The thing I’ve learned this past year is to chill out. Life for me these days is a lot about letting the unknown be wonderful, and letting myself feel safe," said the Les Miserables star.

In the glossy mag, Anne also talked about her marriage:

"The first year of my marriage was insane. So much happened so fast, and we didn't get to focus on just being married until about a year in ... So now, it's just about letting myself feel safe…There was a part of me that I was keeping in reserve, and when I got married, something shifted…That question of, 'How long's this gonna last?' is off the table. And when you're not worried about that, there's space to just be silly."

The brunette stunner is back on the silver screen next month, starring alongside Matthew McConaughey in the Christopher Nolan-directed sci-fi film, Interstellar, which hits theaters Nov. 7.

Taylor Swift Claims Dating Is The Last Thing On Her Mind

Posted on Wed Oct 1st, 2014 9:59am PDT       By X17 Staff

Mario Testino/Vogue

Taylor Swift covers the new issue of British Vogue, and the 24-year-old singer looks pretty in pastels in her spread for the fashion glossy. But as usual, it's what the serial dater has to say about her love life that's making the news...

On men, T. Swizzle says:
    "Dating or finding someone is the last thing on my mind, because I can't picture how it could work with the way my life is. I don't know how a guy is supposed to walk next to his girlfriend when there are 20 men with cameras, and he can't protect his girlfriend because that's the life she chose. I just don't see how it could work, so I don't think about it, and I kind of run from it when it presents itself. 'Cause I don't think any guy really… They think that they would want to get to know me, and maybe date me, but I don't think they want what comes with it."

Aww, that's not a very positive outlook on it! And she's dated A-list hotties like Harry Styles, Jake Gyllenhaal and John Mayer, so it's not like they wouldn't be able to relate to her fame. But maybe she was considering dating an average Joe?

And love isn't the only thing she's turning her back on! With her new album, the singer is also stepping away from her country past and heading in a new direction.

"This time around I've chosen the brave and bold way of going about things," she said. "Because with this album I've completely changed the sound of everything I've done until now. So it's interesting to not be afraid of that. You know, I don't want to hurt people's feelings, I don't want to betray Nashville, whatever, but essentially it comes down to challenging yourself as an artist."

Ben Affleck Says His Package Looks Better In 3D

Posted on Wed Oct 1st, 2014 9:30am PDT       By X17 Staff

Get More:
Music News

Ladies everywhere rejoice!

Ben Affleck has revealed moviegoers can expect brief full frontal nudity in Gone Girl, and the actor promised that his peen doesn't disappoint on the big screen!

"The penis is in there. I try to get it in every movie," he joked in a new interview with MTV.com. The Oscar winner explained that he knew he was going to have to be uncensored and raw from the get-go thanks to director David Fincher. "It's ironic, because David said to me from the beginning, this is a warts and all movie. It can have no vanity. You have to see the naked underbelly of this character. It’s gotta be like in Europe, they just don’t give a s*** about any of that stuff and they just play real people. So that was the spirit of the thing and we kind of stuck to that, me and Rosamund. There is some brief, um, very brief nudity, I think," he added.

Our favorite Boston hunk isn't shy about boasting about his manhood, either! "The penis is in there! It's IMAX penis! You've gotta pay 15 bucks to see it in 3D... It's better in 3D. You should know it was very cold," he quipped.

We wonder what wife Jennifer Garner thinks of the world getting a peek at her man's junk?!

Brad & Angelina Jolie In Malta

What's Going On With Justin Bieber, Kendall Jenner And Selena Gomez?!
What's Going On With Justin Bieber, Kendall Jenner And Selena Gomez?!
Justin and Kendall are just friends! Come on now...
I think Justin JUST broke up with Selena and he's going out with Kendall for revenge!
Khloe