EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Kim Looks On While Kanye Creates The Best Fashion Line Of All Time At His New Studio

Posted on Thu Jul 30th, 2015 10:55am PDT       By X17 Staff

She wins the award for most supportive spouse!

Even though Kim Kardashian is pregnant and most likely exhausted, she accompanied husband Kanye West to his new design studio in L.A. yesterday to watch him work on his upcoming fashion line. We can only imagine the super intelligent conversations that the two must have been having with each other! We bet they talk about the likelihood of hoodies making it on Best Dressed lists, the art of sneakers, and all those other important world matters.

We have to hand it to Yeezy for being pretty fashion forward, so we have no doubt whatever he produces will be amazing, but he might want to think twice before taking advice from Kimmy K! After all, how could we forget her tube dresses and knee high boots look?! She might have a stylist and a lot more money for clothes now, but the reality star couldn't dress herself to save her life before KW came on the scene.

We wonder what the Louis Vuitton Don has up his sleeve!

Khloe Kardashian Reveals She Calls Brother Rob Her "Son," Talks About His Struggles

Posted on Thu Jul 30th, 2015 10:20am PDT       By X17 Staff

Call her mama bear!

Khloe Kardashian has always been fiercely protective of little brother Rob, and in her new Complex magazine interview, she goes into detail about their close relationship and reveals her maternal instincts towards him.

"Rob lives with me now, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love having him with me. I have a big ass house and I wanted it so he could feel like, comfortable," she revealed.

The reality star thinks her sibling benefits from residing at her home while he battles emotional issues. "He's going through a hard time now. And [my home is] behind gates. With this crazy lifestyle you have to think of places where you can still have your freedom. Kourtney and Scott live in the same gated area. My nieces and nephew come over at least three times a week. I have everything, my brother's there and I love him," she shared.

A lot of grown men would be embarrassed to live with their sister, but Khlo has a perfect excuse for him should he ever need to defend his choices. "I get crazy if he's like, 'I'm moving out.' Listen, he's a man and 28, and I'm sure it doesn't sound good to say, 'Oh I live with my sister,' but it's not because he has to. I'm like, 'Put this into perspective: Your friends live at home with their parents because they can't do anything else. Your sister’s literally holding you captive and actively making you. So if that makes you feel better, say that all you want.' I don't want to put words in his mouth, but I'm sure that's why he would threaten to move out," she explained.

The buxom beauty makes life pretty cushy for her bro, and she admits that not everyone in her family approves of her mothering ways. "I'm good with him. I never bother him. I just bought him a rug for his bedroom and he was so cute. He'll text me and tell me how much he likes it and he notices things. So, I like it. I call him my son as a joke. I'll call my assistant and be like, 'Did you guys ask if he wanted lunch?' or this or that and my sisters hate that I do that. I do baby him but I'm a maternal person," she confessed.

She sounds way more compassionate than the ice queen Kimmy K!

Kylie Jenner Is A Blue Jean Baby In 7 For All Mankind Jeans And $4K Heels

Ben Affleck Denies Having An Affair With The Nanny

Posted on Thu Jul 30th, 2015 9:45am PDT       By X17 Staff

While many outlets are reporting that Ben Affleck had an affair with his children's nanny Christine Ouzounian, the superstar is denying any romantic relationship.

His rep refuting the rumors, saying it was a "complete garbage and full of lies."

Reports are swirling that Affleck and Ouzounian, who was only employed in the Garner/Affleck household for a few months, quickly turned into something sexual. Multiple sources confirm to People that the she was having an affair with Affleck. A source said, "Christine is in love with him."

However, a source close to Affleck says he and Ouzounian had "a work relationship and a friendship. There has never been a romantic or sexual relationship."

According to another pal, the 42-year-old and the 28-year-old began their fling last spring, soon after she was hired. The source claims that the two would rendezvous at the Hotel Bel Air -- where Ouzounian was spotted smiling for photogs yesterday afternoon.

The friend also says that she's showed her photos of the two of them kissing and claims that, "It's been going on for a long time." Another friend says Ouzounian told friends she and Affleck were definitely intimate.

We have a feeling that we are going to hear a lot of different reports about Affleck's fling with the nanny. We wouldn't put it past Affleck (we've heard many cheating rumors over the years) but Ouzounian seems a little too fame hungry, too quickly. Turning up at the hotel you were rumored where your A-list tryst took place (and looking picture perfect) two day after the news hit is just way too suspicious if you ask us.

It's possible the only mistake Affleck made was hiring the wrong woman to look after his kids. Didn't anyone see The Hand that Rocks the Cradle?! You gotta vet the help!

Kylie Jenner Will Celebrate Turning 18 By Hosting A Beach Party In Canada

Posted on Thu Jul 30th, 2015 8:10am PDT       By X17 Staff

We can't believe she will final be legal!

Kylie Jenner turns 18-year-old on August 10th, and the reality star will celebrate by hosting a beach party gig at a club in Montreal, Canada. The reality star is reportedly getting paid anywhere from $100k-$200k for her appearance.

The legal drinking age in Canada is 18, so we bet there will be more than a few bottles brought to her table to help her celebrate. We wonder if boyfriend Tyga will be on hand to watch his girlfriend officially become a woman? This is bound to be the happiest day of the rapper's life, seeing as how he can no longer catch heat for sleeping with an underage girl.

Maybe Scott Disick can teach her a couple things about how to really get the crowd pumped?

Sia Buys Quirky $4.7 Million Los Feliz Home

Khloe Kardashian Talks About Being The "Fat, Funny One" And Finally Getting The Body Of Her Dreams

Posted on Thu Jul 30th, 2015 7:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

A new set of quotes from Khloe Kardashian's Complex magazine interview has hit the web, and in it the reality TV star talks about learning to love her body -- and how she used to go along with what everyone else said about her figure.

On how she perceives herself, Khloe says:
    "I never looked at myself as the fat sister. Sometimes I would beat people to the punch and say, ‘Oh I'm the fat, funny one,’ because that's what people would say about me. But I never really thought that."

When asked about getting to the point she's at today, Khloe tells the mag:
    "I’ve been working out for like a year and a half straight…I’m finally getting the body that I've been working out for. It's a slower process for me. I'm not trying to lose 10 pounds in 10 days. I'm sure I could, but it doesn't work that way. I've done crazy cleanses, I've done sh*t in the past but it never stayed. I'm really trying to train myself to know this is how my body has to be for the rest of my life. If I want to keep this up you have to be active."

"Looking back, I do believe I was unhealthy, but at the time I really thought that that was as skinny as I was going to get," she continued. "You know, everyone's like, ‘You're big boned.’ I have childbearing hips. Even my producer…who’s been with me since Season 1, which was nine years ago, she said, ‘This is the best I’ve ever seen you look,’ and it feels so good to finally like get to a place that I never even thought I could be."

So who helped her grow some balls and pose for the booty-baring cover? None other than big sister Kim Kardashian! "Kim was like, ‘Get the f*ck over it, you're at the prime of your life,’ but I don't know if I'm ever going to feel like, ‘Damnnnn you look good.' Sitting there posing I was like, ‘This is hanging over, I don't know if I can sit in this outfit,’ but looking at the photos later I was like, ‘They look good.’ But I don't know if I'm going to be on a beach like that, I’m still going to be in a one-piece."

Well, for what it's worth, we think she looks amazing!

David Beckham Is One Delicious Daddy

Posted on Thu Jul 30th, 2015 6:30am PDT       By X17 Staff

It doesn't matter if he's in a suit or sweaty after spin class, we'll always have the hots for David Beckham!

On Wednesday afternoon the retired soccer superstar jetted out of Los Angeles International Airport, and he showed off his picture perfect physique in tight black pants and a fitted tee. Yum yum yum ... Victoria Beckham certainly is one lucky lady!

The previous day David Instagrammed the shot below with his oldest son Brooklyn and wrote, "Late night crepe... Gonna need to work this one off in the morning.... @brooklynbeckham." Guess that would explain why we saw him busting his butt at SoulCycle the next day!

Kourtney Kardashian Takes A Break From Mommy Duty And Lets Scott Disick Bond With Son Mason

Posted on Thu Jul 30th, 2015 6:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kourtney Kardashian was quick to ditch Scott Disick when he was photographed fooling around with his ex Chloe Bartoli earlier this summer, but now it seems like she's singing a different tune. Not only does she reportedly want him back, but on Tuesday she totally let him hang with their son Mason for the day while she shot scenes for Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Mason looked delighted to catch up with his dad over lunch, and after a number of phone calls with the kids, this is the first time we've seen Scott physically reunited with them. After spending a few hours together, Scott dropped Mason back off at Kourtney's pad in Calabasas, so it seems like the estranged couple are on far better terms lately.

"She wants Scott back," a source told Us Weekly the other day. "She hopes [going for full custody of the kids] will scare him enough to get help. If he gets to the point where he is really changing she'll let him come home." While that might work, another source added that Scott isn't exactly begging Kourt to take him back...

Caitlyn Jenner Grabs A Bite With Bestie Candis Cayne After Tense Meeting With Ex Kris

Posted on Wed Jul 29th, 2015 2:15pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Ladies who lunch!

Caitlyn Jenner stepped out in a fashionable polka dot blouse and skinny jeans to enjoy a meal with bestie and I Am Cait co-star Candis Cayne in L.A. today, and we bet these two had a lot to talk about over their salads! After all, the transgender Olympian's E! show debuted this past Sunday, and just yesterday her ex-wife Kris came over for a peace summit at her Malibu home, TMZ reports.

Things haven't been very chummy between Kendall and Kylie's parents since their father announced he was becoming a woman, and Kimmy K's mom undoubtedly wanted to do damage control before Cait further bashes her and the Kardashian clan in the press and on her reality show. The momager also probably wanted to get her first glimpse of her former beau as a female! The two have yet to see each other face-to-face since she underwent her transition, so all signs point to this being a big step in their ability to be cordial with each other.

On another note, crazy rumors have been flying that the Vanity Fair cover girl and Miss Cayne are dating, but we're going to call BS on those! This simply seems like a friendship between two prominent members of the transgender community who are fighting to raise awareness!

Blake Lively In Barcelona

Will You Continue To Watch <em>I Am Cait</em>?
Will You Continue To Watch I Am Cait?
Yes - it was only the first episode and they are probably still developing the storyline.
No - it was boring!