Kim Shows Off Before-And-After Contouring Pics, And Now We See Why She Does It!

Posted on Tue Jun 27th, 2017 1:10pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Which look do you prefer?

Kim Kardashian took to Snapchat to do a contouring tutorial before bed last night, and the reality star dared to show off her makeup free face! We rarely see the brunette bombshell without a stitch of cosmetics, even when she's rocking her "natural" look, but we guess she's willing to do anything to make sure her KKW beauty line is a success!

Kimmy K has nothing to worry about, though, as her contouring kits sold out in three hours and brought it in a whopping $14.5 million!

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star came up with the idea after her glam routine took a more toned down turn.

"About a year ago is when [my beauty routine] changed. I'll look back at photos and be like, 'Oh my god, I can't believe I had that much makeup on, or that much under-eye powder and concealer.' We definitely went for it, and that was so fun at the time, but my look has evolved. I wanted a fresher, dewier look and I really didn't have time," she recently told Refinery29.

We're ashamed to say we bought one!

Watch Katy Perry, Pharrell, And Calvin Harris Bring The Funk In "Feels" Music Video

Posted on Tue Jun 27th, 2017 12:25pm PDT       By X17 Staff

This could be the song of the summer!

Calvin Harris just released the music video for his new song "Feels" featuring Katy Perry, Pharrell, and Big Sean, and it's as funky and fresh as you'd expect!

KP wears a yellow wig and a $5890 Gucci dress as she writhes around in a flower field, while the Scottish DJ jams out on the guitar in paradise. The tune is off Harris' new album Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 1.

We wonder if Taylor Swift is pissed at her ex for putting KP in this? After all, they have an epic feud going on, and this just looks like he's taking sides. Can you imagine if your former boyfriend collaborated with your nemesis? That's just hitting below the belt!

You've gotta watch the whole thing, it's fun!

Britney Spears Doesn't Shirk On Her Workouts While On The Road

Posted on Tue Jun 27th, 2017 11:50am PDT       By X17 Staff

Gotta get those workouts in, even on the road 😉 Can’t wait for tomorrow’s sold out show in Hong Kong!!

A post shared by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on

Now this is dedication!

Britney Spears has one of the most busy schedules of any Hollywood star, but she still finds time for exercise. The pop princess shared this video of her workout on Instagram, and it's no wonder her body looks the way it does! The "Toxic" songstress is currently in Asia for a series of concerts, and she's making sure to break a sweat every day.

Her healthy lifestyle is a far cry from her head shaving, Cheeto-eating days, and it sounds like it's what she needed to find balance. In a new interview with Israeli newspaper Yediot Ahronot, the chart topper reflected on her "awful" twenties and her infamous mental breakdown.

"My thirties are much better for me. I've learned to get to know myself better. My life was controlled by too many people and that doesn’t really let you be yourself. I wrote back then, that I was lost and didn’t know what to do with myself. There are moments where I look back and think: 'What the hell was I thinking?'" she explained.

"Each and every one of us that starts at a young age needs to take into account that you’ve gotta be balanced in order to stay in this industry and to manage your personal life. Sometimes that’s very challenging. I think I was very different back then, younger, not always knowing what’s good or bad, very instinctive," she added.

She also credits her sons for giving her purpose and meaning.

"Today I'm at a better place in my life. My kids shaped my personality and filled me. They made me not worry about what was happening to me," she admitted.

Her comeback is one for the books!

Kourtney Kardashian Shares Naked Pic Of Sister Khloe In Honor Of Her Birthday

Posted on Tue Jun 27th, 2017 11:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

Don't we all do this?! Oh, wait no we don't!

Kourtney Kardashian marked sister Khloe's 33rd birthday by sharing a sultry snapshot of the Revenge Body star topless in a pool, and we guess we wouldn't expect anything less from the K clan.

"Happy birthday! In honor of Khloé's birthday today, I'm posting 5 times my sister looked smoking hot and was the definition of #bodygoals!" Kourt wrote on her website.

She wasn't the only one of E!'s first family to take to social media to express their well wishes.

"Happy birthday, Khloé! I'm so proud to call you my sister! You are one of the strongest, most determined people I know, and I love going through life together. Thanks for being my best friend and the best Auntie Koko to my babies!" Kim captioned a throwback pic.

Mom Kris Jenner was clearly feeling very sentimental, and made a whole collage of her favorite pics to make her daughter feel special.

"Happy birthday my beautiful bunny @khloekardashian!!! You are the kindest soul with the biggest heart and I am forever grateful God blessed me with you. You are so funny and make everyone laugh and continue to bring incredible joy to everyone around you. You are so smart and are the best daughter, sister, friend, auntie and girlfriend any of us could ever ask for. Truly beautiful inside and out! I love you more than you will ever know my bunny... Mommy xo #HappyBirthdayKhloe," she gushed.

She's got no shortage of people that love her, that's for sure!

A post shared by Kris Jenner (@krisjenner) on

Selena Gomez Buys Studio City Home For $2.25 Million

Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Son Saint's Front-Facing Car Seat

Posted on Tue Jun 27th, 2017 10:20am PDT       By X17 Staff

Calm down, people!

Kim Kardashian was probably expecting a million "how cute!" comments when she posted this pic of Saint in his car seat, but instead what she got was a bunch of judgement!

Fans immediately began mom shaming the reality star, noting that the toddler shouldn't be sitting face-front until at least 2 years of age. In fact, the law in California mandates it, until the kid is more than 40 pounds or 40 inches tall. While we get the concern, we think folks need to find better ways to spend their time!

She's got some time to learn the proper protocol before her twins arrive! Yes, you read that right... according to a new report, the brunette bombshell and husband Kanye West are expecting not one but two babies via their surrogate.

"Kim and Kanye are excited and happy as they are expecting twins with the help of a surrogate. Kim has always wanted twins, and due to health issues has needed the help of a surrogate to make her dreams a reality. It is very early on in the pregnancy so it will be a while before they make anything public," a source dished to Hollywood Life.

"Kim and Kanye want two more kids and were inspired by JAY-Z and Beyonce. Kim is very familiar with a big family and wants to make her immediate family bigger, and now is the time," the source added.

We never pictured Kimmy K as a mom, let alone a mom of four!

Bella Thorne Smirks When Asked If Scott Disick Is A Sex Addict

Posted on Tue Jun 27th, 2017 9:30am PDT       By X17 Staff

We'll take that as a yes!

Bella Thorne grabbed a late night bite yesterday evening in LA, and when photographers asked her about her fling with Scott Disick and whether or not he's a sex addict, she chose not to answer... but her expression says it all!

The actress recently slammed her former fling for his hard partying, but then they were spotted out partying together! It sounds like The Lord might be continuing the hang out with the 19-year-old just to get under baby mama Kourtney Kardashian's skin, though.

"They were acting like friends the entire night. They both love to party and that is the sole reason why they hang out with each other. It is pure fun. Scott knows that he is getting a rise out of the public and is sparking attention on himself when he hangs out with Bella, or any other young girl. He loves it. Scott wants to show Kourtney that he is having a good life and that Kourtney doesn't affect her," a source dished to E! News.

LD is achieving his goal with the redheaded wild child, too!

“Kourtney [Kardashian] thinks it’s gross that Scott [Disick] is parading around with Bella Thorne [again], and she is disgusted and embarrassed that he is carrying on with a girl that is 19 years old. She wishes that Scott would be an adult and is at a loss. She’s also fearing the worst," another source dished to Hollywood Life.

Bella seems to be loving all this attention, even if she's being used as a pawn!

Serena Williams Poses Nude With Her Baby Bump On Full Display For Vanity Fair

Posted on Tue Jun 27th, 2017 8:30am PDT       By X17 Staff

Move over, Demi Moore!

Serena Williams proudly showed off her baby bump by going nude on the cover of the new Vanity Fair, and the accompanying interview is even more beautiful. The tennis champ talks about the moment she found out she was expecting, her engagement to fiancé Alexis Ohanian, and her plans to return to the court after giving birth.

The athlete revealed she was urged to take a pregnancy test by a friend just a week before the Australian Open this past January, after feeling slightly off and nauseous, but never expected it to come out positive.

"I’ll take it just because (a) to prove you wrong and (b) because it’s fun, whatever. It’s like a joke. Why not? I put it down. I went back to finishing hair and makeup, was laughing, talking. I was getting the styling done. An hour and a half later, I went back to the bathroom and I totally forgot about it because it was impossible for me. . . . So I went back to get dressed and I went back in the bathroom and I was like, ‘Oh yeah, that test,'" she recounted.

Her reaction?

"I did a double take and my heart dropped. Like literally it dropped. Oh my God, this can’t be—I’ve got to play a tournament. How am I going to play the Australian Open? I had planned on winning Wimbledon this year," she confessed.

The soon-to-be mama also shared the story of how she first met her future husband, when he sat down uncomfortably close at the table next to her at the Cavalieri hotel. Although initially annoyed, the 35-year-old found herself charmed by the tech geek and gave him her number, and invited him to watch her play in Paris the following week.

"Even if she blows me off and we don’t even hang out, I’m still going to have an amazing time in Paris, and I’ll have an even better story for all my childhood friends when I was like, ‘Yeah, I went to Paris for a weekend. I was supposed to meet up with Serena Williams, she blew me off, but I’ve got other friends there, and we had a great time," he recalled of his initial thoughts.

So how did he know she was The One?

"I felt like a door had been opened to a person who made me want to be my best self. . . . I find myself just wanting to be better by simply being around her because of the standard she holds," he gushed.

The champ still can't believe how her love story and journey to motherhood unfolded.

"It just doesn’t seem real. I don’t know why. Am I having a baby? If you would have told me last year in October or November that I would have a baby, not be pregnant but have a baby, I would have thought you were the biggest liar in the world. This is kind of how I am right now. This is happening sooner than later, and it’s going by so fast," she admitted.

Don't count on retirement after the baby is born, though.

"I don’t think my story is over yet," she hinted, noting that she will return to the sport as soon as January.

This is all so sweet!

Did Tristan Thompson Propose To Khloe Kardashian At Her Surprise Birthday Party?

Posted on Mon Jun 26th, 2017 1:05pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Were they celebrating more than just a birthday last night?

Khloe Kardashian's boyfriend Tristan Thompson and her family threw her a surprise 33rd b-day bash yesterday at the Blind Dragon, and rumors are swirling that the NBA star popped the question to his lady love before they arrived at the soiree! We highly doubt it, though, because nobody said anything about it on social media, and they ALL were going crazy posting pics and videos.

The happy couple posed for photobooth snapshots with Kim and Kanye, and spent a good portion of the evening making out and dancing. Kendall attended with beau A$AP Rocky, but Kylie rolled solo without new boo Travis Scott. Rob allegedly got in on the fun, but arrived via a private garage in order to avoid being photographed.

"You could tell that Tristan is really in love with her and stuck by her side all night. The family loves Tristan and they were all taking photos with him and really treated him like a family member," a source dished to E! News.

The Revenge Body star clearly had a blast, because she tweeted about how grateful she was this morning.

"Ok now I need a hangover remedy lol. My family and friends are the best!!! I feel so lucky!! I've never had a surprise party in my life! I was blown away! Im so lucky and blessed! Thank you so much baby!!! You treat me like a queen!" she wrote.

We have a feeling Tristan is going to put a ring on it soon!

Do You Believe That A-Rod Cheats On J.Lo?
Do You Believe That A-Rod Cheats On J.Lo?
Yes - he's known to be a dirty dog.
No - this "mistress" just wants money and fame.
Trump