Kylie Jenner Shows Off Her Curves In Puma Underwear

Posted on Tue Apr 25th, 2017 12:30pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Showing Tyga what he's missing?

Kylie Jenner runs a multimillion dollar makeup business, but she took time out of her busy schedule yesterday to pose in nothing but Puma briefs and show off her curves. While she looks great, she's gotta be wondering if her fillers can stand the test of time. Based on what we've seen of Kim's butt in Mexico this week, the answer is no!

We thought the LipKit mogul might get back together with T-Raww, but it's looking more and more like they're over for good. That's a good thing, because she's getting her own reality show called Kylie's World, and a new romance would really boost ratings! Rumor has it she's been getting cozy with rapper Travis Scott, but that might just be a post-breakup fling.

We think the youngest KarJenner should try and date Drake!

Rihanna Knows How To Dress For A Flight

Posted on Tue Apr 25th, 2017 10:55am PDT       By X17 Staff

No heels here!

Rihanna touched down at LAX from London yesterday, and the singer was clad in sweats, Puma slides from her own collection, and a hoodie. Take note, Kim K! This is how you travel in style without sacrificing comfort.

No matter what Riri wears she looks gorgeous, which is maybe why her ex Drake can't seem to get over her! Despite a brief fling with Jennifer Lopez, Drizzy has remained unattached, and rumor has it he's hoping he can woo back the Bajan beauty.

"He still calls her several times a week, sends bouquets of flowers and gifts… but she’s not interested and just wishes he’d get on with his life,” a source dished to OK! magazine.

"He’s never gotten over Rihanna and still has this delusional belief they’ll wind up together again, eventually," the source added.

She's a queen, and she doesn't need a man!

Serena Williams Fires Back At Tennis Coach's Racist Comments About Her Unborn Baby

Posted on Tue Apr 25th, 2017 10:15am PDT       By X17 Staff

Don't mess with Mama Bear!

Serena Williams fired back at Romanian women's tennis coach Ilie Nastase's racist comments about her unborn baby on Instagram, and we actually think the athlete could have been a heck of a lot nastier! Nastase was overheard commenting on Williams' pregnancy during a press conference, saying, "Let's see what color it has. Chocolate with milk?"

Not cool at all!

"It disappoints me to know we live in a society where people like Ilie Nastase can make such racist comments towards myself and my unborn child, and sexist comments against my peers,' she wrote.

"'I have said it once and I'll say it again, this world has come so far but yet we have so much further to go. Yes, we have broken down so many barriers - however there are a plethora more to go. This or anything else will not stop me from pouring love, light and positivity into everything that I do. I will continue to take a lead and stand up for what's right," she continued.

"I am not afraid unlike you. You see, I am no coward. Does my sassiness upset you. Why are you beset with gloom? You may shoot me with your words... you may try to kill me with your hatefulness, but still like air, I rise. I humbly thank the ITF for any consideration given to all the facts in this case. They will have my full support,' she concluded.

Nastase has now been placed on a provisional suspension by the International Tennis Federation.

What a pig!

Kim K Hilariously Tweets Details Of Her Girls' Trip To Mexico

Posted on Tue Apr 25th, 2017 9:30am PDT       By X17 Staff

Who knew they were so wild?!

Kim is currently on a girls' trip in Mexico with sister Kourtney and their pals, and the reality star decided to share some behind-the-scenes details from their vacay.

“So I’m gonna give you guys a play by play of the trip so far," she tweeted. "kourtneykardash threw up in her bed 4 times and slept in it. Nicole Reda had a 10 min black out & tried to fight @steph_shep. @BrittGastineau skinny dipped solo and then disappeared for the two days," she began.

"@jenatkinhair spiked my Oreo shake to try to get me to not eat it because she's fat shaming me. @larsapippen tried to give me a "special" brownie and I threatened to sue her & the chef. @jOYCEBONELLi put nipple clamps on @ForeverMalika. Oh and @kourtneykardash won't stop doing naked cart wheels," she continued.

And they say Scott Disick is out of control?!

Beyonce And Jay Z Put In $120 Million Offer On Bel Air Mansion

Faye Dunaway Feels "Very Guilty" About Best Picture Oscar Mix-Up

Posted on Tue Apr 25th, 2017 8:55am PDT       By X17 Staff

It was certainly something we never thought would happen!

Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty were involved in the biggest mix-up in Oscars history, when they were accidentally handed the wrong envelope and named La La Land rather than the real winner Moonlight Best Picture, and the actress still feels terrible about it.

"He took the card out and he didn't say anything. He paused, he looked over me, offstage, he looked around and I finally said, 'You're impossible!' I thought he was joking, I thought he was stalling. Warren's like that, he kind of holds the power — a dramatic pause," she explained to NBC News' Lester Holt.

"I thought, I could have done something, surely. Why didn't I see Emma Stone's name on the top of the card? But, you know, I was dealing with Warren and his charming manner, and I was trying to hurry him up and trying to get the award, because the show was running late. So I didn't notice it," she added about grabbing the envelope and announcing the wrong film.

In the end, the veteran film star felt "very guilty" about the ordeal. "[I was] completely stunned," she confessed.

All's well that ends well!

Ivanka Trump Booed At Women's Summit In Berlin

Posted on Tue Apr 25th, 2017 8:05am PDT       By X17 Staff

It can't be easy being the controversial POTUS' daughter!

Ivanka Trump made her first international trip as an official adviser to her President father this week, and she received less than a warm welcome during the Women's 20 Summit in Berlin alongside chancellor Angela Merkel.

The mother-of-three was booed when she tried telling the majority-female audience that her dad supports women's rights in the workplace. "I'm very proud of my father's advocacy. [Trump's] a tremendous champion of supporting families and enabling them to thrive," she said to the crowd.

The moderator couldn't let it go unnoticed, either.

"'You hear the reaction from the audience, so I need to address one more point. Some attitudes towards women, your father has publicly displayed in former times might leave one questioning whether he's such an empower-er for women. How do you relate to that or are things changing? What's your comment on that?" she asked.

"I've certainly heard the criticism from the media and that's been perpetuated," Ivanka replied. That's a clever way to avoid the question!

That still didn't get her out of the hot seat, though! The moderator then pressed her about what her role in the White House administration is exactly, and it doesn't sound like she quite knows the answer herself.

"I'm rather unfamiliar with this role as well...It has been a little under 100 days and it has just been a remarkable and incredible journey," she explained, before noting that she cares "very much about empowering women in the workplace."

We've gotta hand it to her... she doesn't buckle under pressure!

Kim And Kourtney Show Off Their Sexy Bods During Mexico Vacay

Posted on Tue Apr 25th, 2017 7:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

When you're hot and you know it, you post Snapchats of yourself staring in the mirror in a bikini -- so that's what Kim Kardashian does!

KK is vacationing in Mexico with sis Kourtney, makeup artist pal Joyce Bonelli and some friends and the girls are livin' it up in their itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny bikinis on the beach.

Looks like all the hard work on Kourtney's sports court with the girls' trainer, have been paying off. Kim having the flu didn't hurt either. She Tweeted about losing six pounds right before her vacay, due to her illness and said what perfect timing it was. She later took down the Tweet after fans backlashed against her applauding unnecessary weight loss. Because yeah, the Kardashians are all about healthy body image ...

Christina And Tarek El Moussa Will Co-Star In 7th Season Of Flip Or Flop Despite Divorce

Posted on Tue Apr 25th, 2017 6:30am PDT       By X17 Staff

Imagine you've filed for divorce from your husband but the only way to keep pulling a paycheck is for the two of you to continue working side by side!

Well that's what's happening with Flip Or Flop stars Christina and Tarek El Moussa. Christina filed for divorce after an incident last May that found police called to the couple's Orange County, Calif. home and Tarek carrying a gun as he headed into the "trails" behind their home.

Now the estranged couple are committed to 20 new episodes of their hit HGTV show. But they claim to be on good terms with each other and successfully co-parenting their children -- Taylor, 6 and Brayden, 18 months. Both have also posed with minimal clothing for sexy Instagrams just before the renewal of their contract with the cable network. Hmmm ... we smell a BIG payday for these two and ratings through the remodeled roof!

Was Fox right to fire Bill O'Reilly?
Was Fox right to fire Bill O'Reilly?
Hell yes!
No, dumb mistake. He was a cash cow; now the network has no one interesting.
Caitlyn