Posted on Tue Jan 19, 2010 02:10 PM PDT
Despite being displaced by his predecessor in what may be the biggest blunder in NBC's history, Conan O'Brien continues to make jokes about his situation, placing an ad in the "casual encounters" section of Craigslist that advertises, a tall, slender redhead available for nighttime recreation.
The ad, which was posted yesterday morning, reads:
- - Tall, slender redhead available for nighttime recreation.
- 6â€™4â€, completely ripped, VERY Caucasian.
- Drapes match the carpet.
- Currently homeless, must meet at your place.
- Can go a whole hour (with scheduled breaks every 7-10 minutes).
- Fatties welcome.
- Not afraid to take two people at once, and then a musical guest.
- NOTE: If you want me to perform after midnight, it'll cost you!
NBC is expected to announce the terms of their settlement with O'Brien sometime today. He's reportedly set to receive anywhere from $30-40 million dollars to walk away from The Tonight Show.
Conan O'Brien Surprises Jimmy Fallon In First NBC Appearance Since Leaving Network - Oct 06, 2011
Conan O'Brien Has The Last Laugh In Can't Stop Trailer - May 24, 2011
Conan O'Brien Still Trash Talking NBC, Makes Nazi Comparison - Feb 10, 2011
Could This Be The End Of Conan O'Brien? - Dec 13, 2010
Conan O'Brien's Premiere Ratings Beat Jay Leno's - Nov 09, 2010