Posted on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:05 PM PDT
Michael Jackson's assistant, Michael Amir Williams, took the stand on Day Two, and described the night Michael Jackson died.
- Williams said he left Jackson's home and went to his own home, then Murray called him from Jackson's house, leaving a voicemail that said, "Call me right away."
- Williams says he called Murray, who said he needed to come back to the house, but at no point said to call 911. "He said Mr. Jackson had a bad reaction," Williams said. Williams said that, to him, Murray was not describing the situation as an emergency.
- When Williams got to the house, he saw Jacksonâ€™s body being carried down the stairs on a gurney.
- Williams says that, at the hospital, after Jackson was pronounced dead, Murray told him he wanted a ride back to Jackson's house: â€œHe said there was some cream in Michaelâ€™s house that he [Michael] wouldnâ€™t want the world to know about â€¦ he requested that I give him a ride to Michaelâ€™s house so he could get the cream.â€
- Williams decided he would not take Murray back the house or let him in the house. He told security to "lock down" the house. Williams did not tell police about this alleged incident until two months after Jackson's death.
The trial has broken for lunch and will resume at 1:30 p.m. PST.
So far "This Is It" director Kenny Ortega, AEG Live co-ceo Paul Gongaware and attorney Kathy Jorrie have also taken the witness stand.
Conrad Murray To File An Appeal Based On Propofol Bottle Evidence - Jul 30, 2012
BREAKING NEWS - Conrad Murray Sentenced To Four Years Behind Bars - Nov 29, 2011
Report: Conrad Murray Having Suicidal Thoughts - Nov 15, 2011
Conrad Murray Calls Michael Jackson 'Deceptive' In Interview GIven Just Days Before Guilty Verdict - Nov 11, 2011
Conrad Murray Placed On Suicide Watch At Jail - Nov 08, 2011