Gwen Stefani And Apollo Are So Cute Together It Makes Our Hearts Hurt

Posted on Mon Oct 20th, 2014 2:31pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Gwen Stefani got some quality time with her boys, hubby Gavin Rossdale and their three sons, Kingston, Zuma and baby boy Apollo. And while all her boys were out -- we of course had our eyes on baby boy Apollo. He's just so cute!

We love that the 7-month-old is dressed head-to-toe in Michael Jordan gear. Who knew Gwen was such a big basketball fan?! And who knew they made Air Jordan bibs?!

For the family outing, Gwen wore a casual pair of overalls, a white shirt and white cat eye sunglasses. Gavin donned an army green shirt and some casual black pants. Zuma and Kingston were outfitted in sporty numbers.

Why does this family always look so cool?!

Kim Kardashian Looks Racy In Red With No Bra, While Kourtney Just Looks Uncomfortable

Posted on Mon Oct 20th, 2014 1:00pm PDT       By X17 Staff

We bet Kimmy K doesn't miss the days of being pregnant now that she has her body back!

Kim Kardashian and sister Kourtney headed to the family office in Calabasas this morning, and while North's mama looked fierce in a red pencil skirt and skintight brown turtleneck, her pregnant sibling simply looked uncomfortable with her giant baby belly. It can't be too long before she gives birth to her third child!

Kanye West's lady love has been getting a lot of attention for dressing little Nori in super expensive designer wares lately, but buying pricey ensembles might not have been a complete waste if she gives some hand-me-downs to Kourt, who is reportedly expecting a girl this time around. Scott and Yeezus are going to be surrounded by little divas everywhere they turn!

Kim Kardashian Ushers In The

Fergie Gets Her Sexy On As Hubby Josh Duhamel Is On Daddy Duty With Son Axl

Posted on Mon Oct 20th, 2014 11:55am PDT       By X17 Staff

Fergie's one hot mama! On Sunday, the sexy lady showed off her toned abs and her fit form when she posted pics from her latest music video shoot, "LA Love (La La)," in Los Angeles.

The "Fergalicious" songstress teased fans with a post of herself on a bus, wearing little more than a bikini.

Meanwhile her main man was busy doing some major daddy duty on Sunday. Football fan Josh Duhamel was carrying their supercute son Axl on some early morning errands. Both were decked out as Minnesota Vikings fans. Looks like they're excited for football season!

It's never too early to start getting them in football spirit!

Kris Jenner Addresses Rumors Bruce Is Transitioning Into A Woman

Posted on Mon Oct 20th, 2014 11:10am PDT       By X17 Staff

Only Kris Jenner would publicly comment on her ex-husband's private matters on national television!

Kris Jenner appeared on Today to promote her new cookbook this morning, but conversation inevitably turned to her famous family, her divorce, and the rumors ex Bruce is transitioning into a woman.

"I think that at some point in your life you have to make a decision to do what's right for your family and the kids. I think that we decided to be grown-ups. We decided we're just better apart than we are together but we're still really good friends," the momager told host Hoda Kotb.

So what about the rumors her estranged husband is taking the steps to change genders? "It's silly. They've been saying that since the '70s," she explained. "They've been saying that since 1976. For me, that's not my experience with Bruce. He's a great guy. I love him. I don't know what he’s going through right now. I think he’s just very happy and I think every time he makes a change in his life -- whether it's emotional or physical or whatever he's doing -- somebody's going to comment on whatever look you have going on for the day," she added to ET.

Don't assume that the Kardashian family matriarch is upset about her former love moving on with her former best friend Ronda Kamihara, either. "I just want him to be happy. I don't care who he goes out with and I don't know who he's dating. He doesn't check in with me and give me a play-by-play. But it's his life and you just want the guy to be happy. He's still the father of two of my children and so we're friends," she confessed.

Sounds like a great cookbook! Wait…

Lady Gaga Buys $24 Million Malibu Mansion

James Franco Gets Into Fight With Photographer At Lana Del Rey Concert

Posted on Mon Oct 20th, 2014 10:30am PDT       By X17 Staff

The funny man was NOT in the mood to be filmed!

James Franco attended rumored girlfriend Lana Del Rey's concert at the Hollywood Forever Cemetary over the weekend, and the actor ended up getting frustrated with a photographer and knocking him over in an attempt to get away. When the photog told the Pineapple Express star what he had done, the A-lister blamed his aggressive maneuver on his inability to see because of the blinding video camera light.

"F**k off!" the quirky star told the camera man as he made his way out of the venue. It's weird because he goes back and forth between sounding somewhat remorseful and trying to explain himself, to being downright furious and dismissive of the whole incident.

Don't mess with him!

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Kim Kardashian Customizes Nori's Vans

Posted on Mon Oct 20th, 2014 9:42am PDT       By X17 Staff

It looks like it's a black pants, white shoes weekend for Kardashian Wests! Kim, Kanye and Nori coordinated their ensembles over the weekend. After getting back from a fun-filled afternoon at the pumpkin patch, Kim, Kanye and Nori lunched at the Grill in Calabasas. And of course we couldn't help but notice that the heels of North's Vans say "Nori" and "West" on them! Too cute!

We love that everyone is matching, but we just kind of wish Kim and Kanye were also wearing fringed poncho shirts!

It looks like even Kim loved our pics! The reality star shared our photo on her Instagram account!

Earlier that day, the fam got into the Halloween spirit as they got gussied up to go to Underwood Family Farms' annual Fall Harvest Festival, an hour outside of L.A. and Kourtney and Kris Jenner came along for the ride as well with Mason and Penelope!

For the outings, Kim donned too-tight PVC leggings, a black shirt and white Vans, Nori wore leather jogging pants (such a daddy's girl) and her oh-so-special, oh-so-matching Vans, and Kanye opted for wax jeans and white athletic shoes. Apparently, the best accessory you can have -- is the members of your family!

Bethenny Frankel Returning To Real Housewives Of New York

Posted on Mon Oct 20th, 2014 9:40am PDT       By X17 Staff

She's back!

Bethenny Frankel will return as a cast member for season seven of Real Housewives of New York, Bravo confirmed in a statement today.

"I'm genuinely excited, with a side of slightly nervous, for my return to The Real Housewives of New York City. Bravo has always been the place on television where I have the freedom to be unfiltered, honest and inappropriate, with an audience who has been with me from the beginning. I can't wait to see what this next chapter brings for all of us. Watch what happens!" the 43-year-old said in the network statement.

"Bethenny is one of the most popular Housewives in the history of the franchise and I couldn't be more excited she is coming home to Bravo!" host Andy Cohen added.

So what made the Skinnygirl mogul want to come back? "I'm such a different person and in such a different place than when I was on first season. Slightly exciting, a little bit of anxiousness, but it feels fresh. It doesn't feel like [how] I felt going into the third season of the Housewives. There was just so much muck and I just didn't feel it was good energy," she explained to Us Weekly.

After giving birth to daughter Bryn, divorcing husband Jason Hoppy, and trying her hand at being a daytime talk show host, she should have no shortage of things to talk about!

Oprah Asks Glee Star Charice About Her Struggles WIth Gender And Sexuality

Posted on Mon Oct 20th, 2014 9:06am PDT       By X17 Staff

All has not been well for Charice Pempengco, the Filipina singer plucked out of YouTube obscurity by Oprah in 2008. Six years later, the 22-year-old is dealing with the aftermath of her father's murder, an estrangement with her mother and coming out of the closet. The big-voiced singer recently sat down with Oprah to talk about a plethora of subjects including the possibility of transitioning to a man, wanting to kill herself and coming out.

Charice, who landed a recurring role on Glee after being appearing on Oprah, opened up to the former talk show host saying, "I knew [I was gay] when I was 5," she says. "I was in grade school and I saw this girl, and I felt different. I didn't know what it was, but I just knew ... it felt special. And when I was 10, I was like, 'Oh, that's it; I'm gay.'

In Sunday night's Where Are They Now? special, Charice wept when she told Oprah, "I thought of it, killing myself, I thought of it."

Luckily, the actress/singer didn't go through with it and now wants to tell her story to help inspire others in pain. "I just want to share my story to help other people out there who have a similar situation to mine…about being gay."

Charice says that despite her mother's anger towards her after she first came out last year -- that the two have worked things out and "are the best of friends." We're glad to see Charice's life on the mend and that's she's opening up her trauma for the sake of other people who are hurting.

Miley Cyrus in Australia

Does plastic surgery make Kim K look better?
Does plastic surgery make Kim K look better?
Kesha