Usher Has The Midas Touch With His Fans

Posted on Tue Jan 27th, 2015 10:49am PDT       By X17 Staff

He's got the Midas touch! Golden boy Usher showed off his moves in Venice, Calif., yesterday, when he delighted a crowd of onlookers during a commercial shoot for MasterCard's Priceless Surprise Campaign.

The 36-year-old hitmaker, who's been nominated for two Grammys this year, was decked out in an all-gold ensemble (complete with Mr. T-style gold chain) as imitated a street performer and eventually broke out in to dance in front of an audience along the boardwalk in Venice Beach.

The "My Way" singer took part in the stunt in which a lucky fan named Claire was flown out to Los Angeles under the ruse that she'd help in a documentary about her singer. But it turns out that instead of -- helping, she was starring in it!

Usher performed for the lucky lady (and a group of onlookers) and she walked away her very own pair of his golden shoes.

The music man is gearing up to release his eighth studio album, which is UR.

Khloe Kardashian Bonds With Bruce Jenner After Kim Chats About Stepdad's "Journey"

Posted on Tue Jan 27th, 2015 10:25am PDT       By X17 Staff

There may be rumors that Bruce Jenner is transitioning into a woman, and while we're STILL not sure what's going on with the reality TV patriarch's changing looks, he's staying active with extreme sports! Khloe Kardashian posted several photos of herself and Bruce (and Scott Disick!) hanging out in Pismo Beach on Monday, and the trio had a blast speeding around on dune buggies.

Kim Kardashian just chatted with Entertainment Tonight about Bruce's changing appearance, and while she didn't exactly go into details, she did call his transformation a "journey" and she added, "We support Bruce no matter what, on this one I think that Bruce should tell his story his way ... I think everyone goes through things in life, and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he'll share whenever the time is right."

We support his journey too -- we just wanna know where he's going!

DFR

Kim Kardashian Mocks Herself In Hilarious New Super Bowl Commercial

Posted on Tue Jan 27th, 2015 9:44am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kim Kardashian is serious -- about her unused data.

In a tongue-in-cheek T-Mobile ad, the 33-year-old reality star does a mock PSA for unused data. The ad shows selfie-loving Kim in a series of selfies in different vignettes -- playing tennis, putting on make up, skiing -- so pretty much just showing what she does in real life.

Kim somberly says over dramatic background music, “Each month millions of gigs of unused data are taken back by wireless companies. Tragic. Data you paid for that could be used to see my makeup, my backhand, my outfits, my vacations and my outfits. Sadly all lost. Please, help save the data.”

At least she has a good sense of humor about how absolutely ridiculous she is!

Do YOU want to spend your data gigabytes looking at Kim?
Do YOU want to spend your data gigabytes looking at Kim?
No way - sick of her.
I hate to admit it, but YES! I love Kim! (Or at least I like to look at her!)

Kim Kardashian Recruits Kanye To Help Scott Disick Sober Up & Kourtney's Pissed!

Back off! Kourtney Kardashian wants Kim and Kanye to stay out of her family business as the younger sis enlists her hubby to help get Scott to rehab. FULL STORY HERE

Kristen Stewart Ditches Her Grungy Look And Goes Glam At Chanel Fashion Show

Posted on Tue Jan 27th, 2015 9:10am PDT       By X17 Staff

On Tuesday Kristen Stewart attended the Chanel Show at Paris Fashion week, and rather than wearing harem pants or a suit and scrunching her face into a scowl, the actress slipped into a beautiful dress -- and she smiled!

Up until today Kristen had been spending every waking minute with her girlfriend Alicia Cargile, but when we caught the actress jetting out of Los Angeles International Airport the previous day, she was flying solo. K. Stew hasn't confirmed that the two are dating, but it seems like she doesn't need to, as the ladies were photographed nuzzling and holding hands while on vacation last month. And seeing as Rob Pattinson has moved on with his new love, FKA Twigs, isn't it time Kristen found a new partner too?

K. Stew appeared on Live! With Kelly and Michael on Monday, and she didn't say anything about her love life, but she revealed that she was taking a brief break from acting. "I need to breathe," she said. "I want to stay home for a while."

So what will she do when she's lounging around the house? K. Stew said she's was looking for new hobbies. "Maybe do physical things," she joked. "You can say one thing about a detail of your life and it expands like wildfire. Like, 'Oh, so you're a painter now!' I'm like, 'Not at all, I'm like in middle school art class in my garage, basically.' I've done, like, six paintings. I just enjoy doing something different."

K. Stew also revealed that she's quite the chef. "If you can name it, I can make it," the actress said. "I think I'm a good cook. I love food. I'm like a total foodie." No wonder Alicia is spending every night with her!

Josh Hartnett Lists Minnesota Home For $2.39 Million

Melissa Rivers Files Multimillion Dollar Lawsuit Against Clinic And Doctors Who Performed Surgery On Her Mom Joan Rivers

Posted on Tue Jan 27th, 2015 8:50am PDT       By X17 Staff

Melissa Rivers filed a lawsuit against the Yorkville Endoscopy clinic and the doctors who operated on her mother Joan last year, claiming gross medical malpractice. It's not yet known exactly how much money Melissa is seeking in the settlement, but it's in the 8-figures.

"The level of medical mismanagement, incompetency, disrespect and outrageous behavior is shocking and frankly, almost incomprehensible," Melissa wrote in the lawsuit. “Not only did my mother deserve better, every patient deserves better."

The lawsuit claims that another doctor took photos of Rivers when she was unconscious. "Had doctors acted as physicians for Joan Rivers instead of groupies, Joan Rivers would have been doing Fashion Police last week," Melissa’s attorney, Jeffrey Bloom, told the New York Daily News.

As you may remember, last August doctors performed an unplanned throat biopsy on the late comedian, which caused her to stop breathing. Rivers was then hospitalized and placed in an induced coma for week before passing away on September 4.

Melissa said in a statement:
    "Filing this lawsuit was one of the most difficult decisions I’ve ever had to make. What ultimately guided me was my unwavering belief that no family should ever have to go through what my mother, Cooper and I have been through. The level of medical mismanagement, incompetency, disrespect and outrageous behavior is shocking and frankly, almost incomprehensible. Not only did my mother deserve better, every patient deserves better. It is my goal to make sure that this kind of horrific medical treatment never happens to anyone again."

Angelina Jolie Travels To Iraq Because She's Basically Mother Teresa

Posted on Tue Jan 27th, 2015 8:09am PDT       By X17 Staff

UNHCR

She's giving Mother Teresa a run for her (lack of) money! A-lister actress and UN enjoy Angelina Jolie continued her trail of happy tears when she visited refugees living in an abandoned school in Al Qosh, Iraq. We wonder if she adopted any of them?!

During her two-day trip, the Oscar winner visited the Iraqi refugees, who are members of the minority Christian community.

In addition, Angelina traveled to the Kurdistan Region of Iraq to offer support to 3.3 million displaced people.

During her stop she spoke about what has happened to the middle eastern country since she last visited in 2012. At a press conference at the Khanke Camp for Internally Displaced People (IDPs) in Dohuk Governorate, "Since I was last here in Iraq, another two million people have been forced from their homes, mostly in the last six months – this time Iraqi citizens."

"The spill-over from the Syria conflict has been devastating. The brutality of the conflict and speed and scale of the displacement has shocked the world. Help has come, but not nearly enough," lamented Brad Pitt's wife.

Angelina was appointed as Special Envoy of UN High Commissioner for Refugees in April 2012.

Hot Granny Kris Jenner Wears Totally See-
Through Pants At Paris Fashion Week

Posted on Tue Jan 27th, 2015 7:29am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kris Jenner may be a little bit desperate, but you can't deny that the 59-year-old reality TV star/momager looks amazing!

On Tuesday PMK attended the Chanel show in Paris to support daughter Kendall, and she wore a totally sheer pair of pants with an overcoat. Getting out of her car was a bit of a challenge, and as soon as she stood up, she immediately covered up her crotch with a handbag. Gotta keep it somewhat classy!

After the show Kris posted a pic with Karl Lagerfeld, and wrote, "Oh, no big deal 😎...great show @karllagerfeld @chanelofficial @kendalljenner !!! #Paris #beyondexcited #Karl." Karl obviously didn't smile, but we have to wonder how he really felt about Kris sitting front row. Sure, she's there to support Kendall, but when you consider the fact that Kris Jenner's outfit was more revealing than Kendall's, that's kind of embarrassing...

Kim Kardashian Supports Bruce Jenner "No Matter What," But Won't Comment On His "Journey"

Posted on Tue Jan 27th, 2015 6:55am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kim Kardashian sat down for a chat with Entertainment Tonight, and the reality TV starlet didn't get into specifics as to what is going on with stepdad Bruce Jenner, but she did give us some clues.

After growing his hair out, shaving down his Adam's apple, wearing pink nail polish and what looks like lip gloss, many media outlets have been speculating that Bruce is transitioning into a woman. While he hasn't yet commented on the matter, he was reportedly furious over a recent magazine cover that used a Photoshopped image of him wearing lipstick and a dress.

Kim says Bruce is the happiest she's ever seen him, and seeing as he's flashing us smiles these days and not mouthing off on photographers, it kinda does seem like Bruce has found peace ... But what's really going on? Kim's explanation was vague, but it does seem like he's going to address this at some point:
    "We support Bruce no matter what, on this one I think that Bruce should tell his story his way ... I think everyone goes through things in life, and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he'll share whenever the time is right. I feel like that's his journey to talk about."

When asked about that photo that Khloe recently posed of all the girls with Bruce, Kim added, "That was not like a secret message like, 'We support Bruce.' Of course we support Bruce 100 percent. He's our dad so we support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk about whatever he wants to talk about." So there IS something going on then!

Selena In Atlanta

Do you think Miley Cyrus is making fun of Kylie Jenner's desperate selfies?
Do you think Miley Cyrus is making fun of Kylie Jenner's desperate selfies?
Totally! Who else would she be mocking?
Nah, she's just trying to be funny...
Lisa Rinna