Posted on Tue Apr 26, 2011 02:42 PM PDT
All sorts of celebs are weighing in on The Donald as of late ... and they have some not-so-nice things to say about The Apprentice host and potential presidential candidate.
Comedian Bill Cosby spoke to NBC about Trump's possible 2012 campaign.
- "Heâ€™s full of it,â€ Cosby said. â€œYou run, or shut up â€¦ but the only thing he's running is his mouth."
And Robert De Niro said Trump is like a "used car salesman" when it comes to the businessman's questioning of President Obamaâ€™s birth certificate.
Last, Jerry Seinfeld pulled out of an event benefiting St. Jude Childrenâ€™s Research Hospital because Trumpâ€™s son, Eric, was hosting it.
But Trump, who's used to being the one giving the criticism a la his Apprentice franchise, doesn't take such critiques lightly.
See what fightin' words he had in response to these three -- and the bizarre statement that one celebrity gave in support of Donald -- after the jump!
Trump had retorts for all of his critics.
About Cosby, Trump seemed to think the comedian should keep his mouth shut.
- â€œI know he has taken a lot of heat over the years in that he seems to be talking down to the people heâ€™s talking to and purportedly trying to help," Trump said.
He went postal on Seinfeld.
- "We don't care that you broke your commitment, even though the children of St. Jude are very disappointed, and despite the fact that your manager clearly stated you are 'truly a man of his word,'" Trump wrote in a letter to Seinfeld obtained by the New York Post.
"What I do feel badly about is that I agreed to do, and did, your failed show, The Marriage Ref, even though I thought it was absolutely terrible ... Despite its poor ratings, I didn't cancel on you like you canceled on my son and St. Jude."
And Trump talked to Fox & Friends about De Niro.
- He said De Niro is â€œnot the brightest bulb on the planet.â€
But Trump does have supporters. Rocker Bret Michaels took over the St. Jude event in Seinfeld's place.
- "Regardless of political views, the only thing that should matter is the lives of these children and their families, so Iâ€™m eager to offer my assistance to St. Judeâ€™s Childrenâ€™s Hospital in any way that I can," Michaels said.
And in a passionate statement, former Celebrity Apprentice contestant Gary Busey also told FOX411.com that, despite being cut from the show, he is a big fan of Donald.
- â€œHe is a force of nature with a personality that considers the country first, not the government," Busey said. "Mr. Trump knows the meaning of freedom as the Founders knew the meaning of freedom when they wrote The Declaration of Independence."
Donald Trump ... potential president and forefather.
Donald Trump And Bret Michaels Developing Reality Show - Aug 21, 2011
BREAKING NEWS - Donald Trump Says He Will Not Run For President - May 16, 2011
Donald Trump's Possible Presidential Nomination Will Not Affect Celebrity Apprentice - May 16, 2011
Donald Trump and Melania Walk The Streets of NYC - May 10, 2011
Report: Donald Trump Turns Down Lindsay Lohan For Celebrity Apprentice - Jan 14, 2011