EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Bruce Jenner Sports Lip Gloss And Earrings During Mid-Day Outing

Posted on Fri Apr 17th, 2015 2:00pm PDT       By X17 Staff

He's trying his hand at makeup!

Bruce Jenner ventured out for an early morning drive in Malibu today, and while most ladies wait until they've had their coffee to put their face on, the former Olympian seems to be following in Gwen Stefani's footsteps by never leaving the house without lipstick on! The 65-year-old was rocking a feminine shade of pink on his pucker, and it looks like he might have gotten application pointers from his youngest daughter Kylie!

The Kardashian patriarch has already gotten breast implants (which we've seen!) and is scheduled to go through with his major gender reassignment surgery in late May/early June, so the only thing he seems to be waiting for is his tell-all Diane Sawyer interview to air on April 24. Once that comes out, we have a feeling Brucey will be dressing like a woman to match his new identity.

Although the reality star dad is bound to be the butt of some cruel jokes, we have a feeling he's going to get more support from the public than he ever imagined! It's 2015, and it's not cool to ignorant and close minded anymore. If anything, people should be proud of Bruce for having the bravery to be who he is and for taking on the big responsibility of being the face of the transgender community.

We wish we had Bruce's dedication to look so put together so early in the morning!

DWTS Favorite Rumer Willis Hits Back Against Bullying: "I've Never Felt More Beautiful"

Posted on Fri Apr 17th, 2015 12:46pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Photo credit: Abel Armas

Rumer Willis is heating things up on and off the dance floor! The Dancing with the Stars favorite showed some skin last night after her performance of For The Record: Baz Luhrmann at DBA in West Hollywood.

Rumer isn't slowing down for a minute during her nights off from DWTS. Right now is America's dancing darling but she hasn't always felt like that. The judge and fan fave just sat down with In Touch and opened up about years of being bullied over her looks.

The daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis also said that being compared to her beautiful mother was hard on her. “My mom is a stunning woman, and everyone compared me to her ... They said I looked like a man and called me ‘potato head.’ People were nasty.”

The 26-year-old also added that in the past, “I was awkward. I didn’t feel comfortable with how I looked.” The House Bunny actress commented on the media's harsh criticism of her looks, “People still say mean things about how I look, how I dress. Those are their opinions and that’s great. I just don’t want to hear them.”

Despite the trials and tribulations of growing up in the limelight, the triple threat said that her partner Val Chmerkovskiy helped improve her self-esteem. “I’ve never felt more beautiful.”

We hope she takes home the Mirror Ball Trophy!

Check Out The Best & Worst Fashions From Coachella!

Kylie Jenner Strikes A Pose For Teen Vogue And Shares Her Words Of Wisdom

Posted on Fri Apr 17th, 2015 11:59am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kylie Jenner covers the new issue of Teen Vogue, and we're finally getting a peek at her Mad Max-inspired photo shoot.

Kylie posted an Instagram photo from the set a few weeks ago, and commenters went crazy over her cleavage, which, interestingly enough, is not pictured here. Still, we totally dig the dirty hot look!

But just as soon as we started girl-crushing on Kylie's dreadlocks and earth-toned wardrobe, we saw her interview quotes, and we really have a hard time understanding why she's being touted as a role model to teenage girls. The 17-year-old starlet, who is dating a 25-year-old rapper, comes across as completely out of touch with reality.

On her daily struggles, including what to upload to Instagram, Kylie says:
    "Today I posted my Instagram picture three different times. I kept deleting it and re-posting it because I kept looking at the comments and they were bad comments. And I was like, "Ahhh!" and I kept re-posting it. The people who take the time to write these comments are so mean and hateful, like they just want to come at you and hurt you."

The real reason for Kylie moving out of her mom's house seems to be because she needs more space for her shoes:
    "I'm moving out when I turn 18. I'm ready to live on my own. It's a really big step, but I'm ready. I wanted a house near my family in a quiet neighborhood with a front yard and a backyard that my dog will like. Also, I have so many shoes, and none of them fit in my old closet."

On the different relationships she has with her sisters and how she wants to be a mom someday:
    "Having sisters is the best. I have a different relationship with each of them. I go to Kim for fashion advice, Khloé is always boy and family advice, and Kourtney is like another mother to me. It's so fun being an aunt. When I look to the far future and decide to have kids, I need to have a million girls. Ten years from now—in 2025—I hope I have a kid."

Though she participated in an elaborate shoot in the desert, Kylie doesn't talk about her beauty regimen that much, but she does reveal her go big or go home approach when it comes to cosmetics. "I never really wear makeup unless I need to, because when I do my makeup I like to really do my makeup," she says. "So I'm never going to spend just 20 minutes, you know? A good night out is, like, two and a half hours for full makeup, curling hair, whatever. I love false lashes—individuals, strips, extensions."

Wise beyond her years, this one...

Selena Gomez Shows Off Sexy Beach Bod In Mexico

You'll DIE when you see what Selena Gomez looks like in a string bikini ...
CLICK TO SEE THE PHOTOS!

Gwyneth Paltrow Fails $29 Food Stamp Challenge After Just Four Days

Posted on Fri Apr 17th, 2015 10:55am PDT       By X17 Staff

Epic -- FAIL. Just as we knew would happen, Gwyneth Paltrow wasn't able to pretend she was poor for a week. Shocker.

Last week, the GOOP-tastic replaced her high-priced diet with $29 worth of food when she participated in the #FoodBankNYCChallenge. While mother of two, who was prompted by friend Mario Batali, accepted the challenge eat on a SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) budget of $29 a week -- she broke the challenge in just four days when she ate chicken, veggies and -- candy.

In a Goop post, the entitled actress wrote, "As I suspected, we only made it through about four days, when I personally broke and had some chicken and fresh vegetables (and in full transparency, half a bag of black licorice)."

The blonde added, "My perspective has been forever altered by how difficult it was to eat wholesome, nutritious food on that budget, even for just a few days—a challenge that 47 million Americans face every day, week, and year."

Umm yeah -- your "perspective has been forever altered"?! Hey Gwynnie, we'd buy that if you hadn't bought ingredients that looked suitable for a Mexican-themed dinner party amongst friends and if you hadn't posted dreamy, perfectly plated photos of the meals she "made" with her family during the challenge, that featured recipes that anyone on a SNAP budget would unlikely make -- aka a dish which featured brown rice, kale, and roasted sweet potato sauté.

Hey Gwnnie, do you know what people on SNAP are buying? Ramen, frozen chicken, pasta, fast food -- things that your precious lips, gluten-free lips wouldn't touch. Try eating a diet of that and talking about it -- not super healthy, fancy fare that can only last you four (we highly doubt she even went that long).

While the star did shed some light on the main point -- having healthy diet on $29 is basically impossible -- she could have at least tried to eat a bit more like people who MUST be on that budge and can't cheat/break it/give up actually eat.

We appreciate that her Instagram post did raise awareness about the challenge which is an attempt to keep congress from slashing food benefits -- but maybe she didn't need to be so ridiculous about it? But we guess that's why we love to hate her.

The Oscar winner added to her Goop post, "After trying to complete this challenge...I would give myself a C-." We'd like to correct her: Uhh after FAILING to complete this challenge -- we'd give you an F.

Britney Spears Moves Back Into Her Las Vegas Pad The Day After Elton John Moves Out

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO - Pamela Anderson Ends A Wild Night Of Partying At Shady Motel With Mystery Man

Posted on Fri Apr 17th, 2015 10:20am PDT       By X17 Staff

We wonder what they were planning on doing?!

Pamela Anderson and a handsome mystery man partied until 2 in the morning at Crossroads in Hollywood last night, and then they decided to rent a room at the Dunes Inn motel for some late night fun! The Baywatch star couldn't hide her smile as they made their way to their classy room, and we have a feeling she was loving the fact that her ex Rick Solomon would undoubtedly see this video.

After complaining about her poker player ex being bad in bed, it seems Pammy was planning on getting her groove back last night! We're all for it, but couldn't she have gotten a room at Chateau Marmont instead? It's way sexier when you're not slumming it!

Read More!

Selena Gomez On Her Curvy Bikini Bod: There's More To Love!

Posted on Fri Apr 17th, 2015 9:49am PDT       By X17 Staff

Selena Gomez made headlines this week when she pranced around in a skimpy bikini in Mexico, but she made it very clear to her fans and followers on Instagram that she couldn't be happier with her new curves.

SG Instagrammed the photo above and wrote, "I love being happy with me yall #theresmoretolove 😂." And seeing as she's showing plenty of skin in this sheer swimsuit, it seems like she's really all about flaunting her fuller figure!

Selena is staying at Joe Francis' Casa Aramara estate in Punta Mita, and though her boyfriend DJ Zedd is nowhere to be seen, the duo are still going strong. But is she really done with former flame Justin Bieber? We just can't believe that...

Caped Crusader Lady Gaga Causes A Stir As She Parades Through LAX

Posted on Fri Apr 17th, 2015 9:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

Lady Gaga is up to her wild antics -- and we love it!

The over-the-top singer was outfitted in an all-black ensemble and she carried her precious pup Asia through LAX on Thursday night. Never one to shy away from attention, the "Applause" singer had all eyes on her when paraded through the airport in her outlandish ensemble. The songstress was arriving in Los Angeles after performing with Tony Bennett at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas earlier in the week.

The 29-year-old may have tried to be incognito in all black but when you are carrying a pet pooch, wearing a cape and have sunglasses with have tassels dangling down from them -- it's hard to look away!

We love that Gaga always does her own thing -- but it seems she didn't always get praised for being an individual. The entertainer's mother, Cynthia Germanotta, who started the the Born This Way Foundation, penned a letter for DailyBeast revealing her daughter's struggle with being bullied while growing up. Germanotta said that her daughter, "was creative and unequivocally her own person, but her peers didn’t always appreciate the things that made her unique—and different." The mom continued that, "persistent, thoughtless cruelty of her peers caused Stefani to question her identity and self-worth," which created, "a ripple effect that ate away at her emotional well-being."

Through the Born This Way Foundation, the mother/daughter duo are hoping to provide support and resources for young people, like Gaga, who, "felt like their voices weren’t being heard and their feelings weren’t being respected."

That's what we call teamwork!

RHOBH Tweet Support For Kim Richards After Drunken Arrest

Posted on Fri Apr 17th, 2015 8:55am PDT       By X17 Staff

They've got her back!

After Kim Richards' drunken arrest early Thursday, her Real Housewives of Beverly Hills are speaking out and lending words of support to their co-star and friend.

“I feel badly for Kim Richards and her family. My thoughts and prayers are with them during this difficult time," Eileen Davidson tweeted after the news broke.

Kim's new bestie Brandi Glanville also spoke out, and thanked the reality star for being generous despite the issues she's struggling with. "Real friends are there in the good times, the bad times & especially the worst times. I am blessed with real friends & am a real friend myself. Wanted to say thank you to @KimRichards11 for donating to our school auction in the middle of all she has going on! so proud of her,” she tweeted.

Kim Richards doesn't get along quite as well with Lisa Vanderpump and Lisa Rinna, and you can tell based on their statements. "I was sad to hear about Kim’s incident and I wish her and her family the best," Rinna wrote. "U can’t help somebody til they want to help themselves, I know for sure that the sisters will always support each other when the time comes," Vanderpump added.

Kim has had a lot on her plate these days, so this whole situation is even more tragic. Not only is Kim's ex-husband Monty dying of stage four cancer, but her son Chad was just released from a mental health facility. According to TMZ, watching the reunions is what drove Kim to relapse.

So sad!

Selena Gomez In Mexico

Will Kim Richards Head To Rehab After Drunken Arrest?
Will Kim Richards Head To Rehab After Drunken Arrest?
Yes - she clearly needs more treatment to deal with her alcohol issues.
No - she's got a show to film!
Iggy