Jessica Simpson Launches New Home Collection With Her Family In Tow

Posted on Sun Nov 23rd, 2014 12:20pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Getty Images for Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson decided to go back to her roots to usher in her latest venture as the entrepreneur launched her new Home Collection at Belk Galleria in Dallas, Texas on Saturday.

The 34-year-old was accompanied by husband Eric Johnson and their kids Maxwell and Ace along with sister Ashlee Simpson and her boy Bronx for what was a family affair.

The sisters both wore cute numbers from Simpson's women's collection with Jessica rocking a little black dress while Ashlee opting for a grey sweater and long navy skirt.

That's one good looking family!

Cameron Diaz Join The Ladies Of SNL For Funny Music Video Back Home Baller

Posted on Sun Nov 23rd, 2014 11:45am PDT       By X17 Staff

She knows a thing or two about bringing the funny!

On last night's Saturday Night Live, Cameron Diaz proved that she was the host with the most when she joined the women responsible for last Christmas' (Do It On My) Twin Bed for the Thanksgiving-themed Back Home Baller music video.

The hilarious rap video revolved around the joys of going home for the particular holiday, as evident by the chorus, "Cause I'm a back home baller, if I want something I just holler/I do what I want and I get what I want 'cause my parents miss their daughter!"

Check out the hilarity in the video above!

Kendall Jenner Shows Off Her Trim Figure In Donna Karan Ensemble

Beyonce And Jay-Z Clean Up Nicely For A Night Out In The Big Apple

Posted on Sun Nov 23rd, 2014 11:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

What split rumors??

On Saturday night, Beyonce and Jay-Z enjoyed another date night in New York City as the two were dressed to the nines while out on the town.

Bey was, as always, simply stunning in a red flowing sleeveless midi dress and magenta heels while Jay wasn't too far behind in a navy blue suit as the two keep their united front while continuing to brush off rumors of their demise.

Lyrics from a leaked snippet from an upcoming Beyonce song Ring Off seem to echo that statement when she says, "So tired of the lies and trying and fighting and crying."

Sounds like they're on the mend!

Lisa Bonet Posts Cryptic Tweet In Reaction To Bill Cosby Scandal

Posted on Sun Nov 23rd, 2014 10:20am PDT       By X17 Staff

In the midst of Bill Cosby and his recent rape allegations, it appears that former co-star Lisa Bonet posted a telling tweet regarding her possible stance on the matter.

“According to the karma of past actions, one’s destiny unfolds, even though everyone wants to be so lucky . . . Nothing stays in the dark 4ever!” the 47-year-old reportedly tweeted yesterday from an unverified Twitter account (@Lilakoi_Moon) which was later deactivated.

The Cosby Show alum is just the latest person to speak up regarding the reports of up to as many as 16 women who are claiming that the 77-year-old comedian is a sexual predator.

Some of those alleged victims include Barbara Bowman, Joan Tarshis, Janice Dickinson and Carla Ferrigno to name a few.

Cosby himself made a statement in his defense regarding the allegations while backstage at his stand-up show at the King Center in Melbourne, FL on Friday.

"I know people are tired of me not saying anything, but a guy doesn't have to answer to innuendos," the 77-year-old said. "People should fact-check. People shouldn't have to go through that and shouldn't answer to innuendos."

Tom Brady And Gisele Bundchen's NYC Penthouse Hits Rental Market For $40,000 A Month

Miley Cyrus And Her Multicolored Outfit Celebrate Her 22nd Birthday

Posted on Sun Nov 23rd, 2014 9:40am PDT       By X17 Staff

Guess her fashion sense is still all over the place!

Last night, Miley Cyrus stepped out to celebrate her 22nd birthday and opted to wear a kaleidoscopic ensemble while letting loose with a host of friends at Factory Nightclub in West Hollywood for her very own Beacher's Madhouse party.

The singer was accompanied by new boyfriend Patrick Schwarzenegger, brother Braison and other friends including Gigi Hadid and Cody Simpson at the Hollywood hotspot which was decorated with sex toys all throughout. In fact, there was a mechanical dildo instead of a mechanical bull you could ride. Wow!

So even despite her new relationship, she's still the same ol' Miley!

So Much For A Spiritual Retreat! Justin Bieber Is Back To Partying With The Scantilly-Clad Jenner Girls

Posted on Sat Nov 22nd, 2014 11:55am PDT       By X17 Staff

...and Hailey Baldwin, who celebrated her 18th birthday in Los Angeles last night!

Justin Bieber was reportedly on a spiritual retreat in the desert just last week, but after leaving early and heading back to Hollywood, it looks like he was ready to trade in the Bible for bottle service. Kendall and Kylie Jenner posted tons of Instagram pics of the group, and they were also celebrating pal Khalil's 20th birthday at an undisclosed location.

While Selena Gomez has been lamenting over her split from the Biebs with her new music, rumor has it he's trying to win her back, and he reportedly has something planned for the American Music Awards tomorrow night. While this seems a little bit hokey, Kendall recently spoke out and said there was absolutely nothing going on with her and the bad boy pop superstar, and just a few weeks ago, Selena chatted on Ryan Seacrest's radio show and stated that she and Kendall “were never not friends.”

So what should we take from all this? Just because Selena wasn't invited to Hailey's bday bash doesn't mean there might not be a Jelena reunion! But Hailey is kinda hanging all over Bieber in the shot above, so that's not giving us much hope. But ... never say never!

Earlier in the day, leggy ladies Kendall and Hailey went shopping at Barneys New York in Beverly Hills ... click the gallery below for pics of that!

Kaley Cuoco Rocks A Miley Cyrus-Inspired Hairstyle For Lunch With Her Hunky Hubby

Posted on Sat Nov 22nd, 2014 11:18am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kaley Cuoco and hubby Ryan Sweeting went to lunch at Villa Blanca in Beverly Hills on Friday afternoon, and the two shared a sweet smooch after their meal. But we have to say, after getting a peek at the baby buns on top of Kaley's head, we're totally getting Miley Cyrus vibes!

Kaley revealed earlier this fall that she cut her hair for an indie film she shot in New Mexico over the summer, and while she offered to get extensions for her role on The Big Bang Theory (you know, that show that nets her a whopping $1 MILLION an episode), producers were "on her side" and wrote it in. Looks like it's going to be petite ponytails until that 'do grows out! We still love her though...

Heidi Pratt On Her Plastic Surgery: "I Disliked Myself So Much, I Literally Chopped Up My Own Body"

Posted on Sat Nov 22nd, 2014 10:57am PDT       By X17 Staff

Heidi Pratt is speaking out yet again about her reputation as a plastic surgery queen, and in a shockingly honest interview with Extra, the reality stay says she regrets all of it and won't go under the knife again.

Back in 2009 Heidi famously underwent ten surgeries in one day, and she spent over $30,000 on the various procedures, including a second breast augmentation, a nose job revision, lipo on her stomach and getting her ears pinned back. So why did she do it? Heidi told the show, "I disliked myself so much. I literally chopped up my own body."

She added that she didn't know what she was getting herself into, and her biggest regret is “getting my chin reduced, because I have TMJ now and my jaw hurts. I don’t think people do tell you the trauma of what you’re going to heal from. I was in so much pain, I actually thought I was going to die." When asked about undergoing a breast reduction last year, Heidi explained, “My implants were falling through. They were three pounds each so I was really miserable. Obviously, I didn’t want to go back into surgery, but it was really necessary.”

Pratt was somber when she looked at photos of herself as a teen. “Sometimes it makes me a little sad because I see not only what I look like, but who I was.” Sigh. If only she could take it all back, because we thought she looked fine before she had anything done.

Heidi concluded that she will never get work done again. “I’m just done with all of it," she said. "I’m going to age gracefully and bow out.”

Kim Kardashian In Dubai

Do you think Kylie Jenner looks better au naturel or all dolled up?
Do you think Kylie Jenner looks better au naturel or all dolled up?
She way looks better minus the makeup!
I prefer Kylie with a face full of war paint!
Iggy