Cameron Diaz On Sex: "It's Something Healthy That We Need To Be Doing"

Posted on Mon Mar 2nd, 2015 12:00pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Her husband is a lucky man!

Cameron Diaz is the cover girl of the "Love Your Body" issue of this month's Cosmopolitan magazine, and the actress chatted about all things diet and exercise, but what really caught our attention was her emphasis on the importance of a healthy sex life!

"It’s something healthy that we need to be doing for many different reasons," she revealed about getting busy between the sheets. Husband Benji Madden probably doesn't mind her mindset!

Cammy D might be getting quite the workout in the bedroom, but she supplements that with a traditional sweat session. "You have to just do it. Once you commit and really put in the effort, your body goes, 'Oh, it’s not OK to be without this.' People say, 'My body rejects exercise.' No, it doesn’t. Your mind rejects exercise," she explained.

The blonde bombshell isn't as rigid as Gwyneth Paltrow, though!

"Wellbeing is an equation. Remember, you don’t have to have the whole cake, you can have a piece. Don’t deprive yourself. Have fun. Just be self-aware. If your equation is 80% good, 20% bad most of the time, then a little movement toward the centre isn’t going to affect you much," she stated.

She just gets better with age!

Kim Kardashian Slips Into A Sexy Latex Dress And Chats About Life As A Selfie Queen

Posted on Mon Mar 2nd, 2015 11:15am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kim Kardashian covers the new issue of AdWeek, and while the magazine seems to leave out the fact that she rose to fame after starring in a raunchy sexy tape, they do ask her all sorts of interesting questions! Well, the questions themselves aren't actually THAT interesting, but the reality star's attempt to give intelligent replies is pretty entertaining!

On the background behind her new video game, Kim says:
    "I had just had the baby, and so I was being really choosy about what I was working on. I got a call from the company Glu Mobile to partner up and do a video game. I asked my husband, 'What do you think of this? What would the concept be?' And he was like, 'Oh my God, you have to do a video game? It's so cool.' So, we went back and we came up with this really cute concept that I thought was relatable and very much like me. It had to be something that fit my personality."

On her obsession with selfies:
    "So many people think that taking so many selfies is just ridiculous. For me, what's so funny is I love taking pictures and posting them on social media for memories. I genuinely love the glam of life and hair and makeup and all of that, so I love just sharing my life with people—that's who I've been. I live my life on a reality show. But sometimes people take it very seriously, or they think it's ridiculous. I'm kind of letting them know, yes, it is ridiculous, but it's all fun. I can look at a photo on social media and see a picture and know exactly where I was by the outfit I had on or who I was with. I take it more as a fun, emotional scrapbook that I love to look back on."

Kim also seems to think that she started the selfie trend before anyone else:
    "[I took] my first selfie in 1984, and that opens up the book. For a decade, I've carried a big digital camera, and I think it's just fascinating to see the process of what types of photos evolve. Mine started off on digital cameras, then they went to a BlackBerry and then a smartphone. There's just such an evolution of the selfie. And I captured that, I think, really well."

When asked about how much longer she thinks she'll stay on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim says, "We still have a few more years left in us. We always say when it gets to be really crazy and not fun anymore, we don't want to do it. And we haven't gotten there yet." Last week it was reported that the Kardashians renewed their contract with E! for a whopping $100 million, which will give us another four seasons of the show. Hurray! Or not...

Khloe Kardashian Is A Nike Gal On The Go

Taylor Swift Addresses The Katy Perry Feud By Refusing To Address The Katy Perry Feud

Posted on Mon Mar 2nd, 2015 10:46am PDT       By X17 Staff

Taylor Swift really doesn't want to talk about Katy Perry -- like for reals.

When asked about her ongoing feud with the "Firework" singer, T-Swizzle told Telegraph UK the she's done talking about it.

"I’m not giving them anything to write about ... I’m never going to talk about her in my interview. It’s not going to happen."

This pretty much confirms the Tay and KP fight is real -- and not just something the media made up!

The two have had a tete-a-tete for the past few months with thinly veiled digs. Last fall, Taylor spoke to Rolling Stone and referred to a fellow pop star as a "straight-up enemy" -- which many guessed was about her fall out with the "Roar" singer. Later that day, Katy tweeted, "Watch out for the Regina George in sheep's clothing."

The girly girl also admitted that it's not all sugar and spice and everything nice during her famous ladies' nights with famous friends. The popstar admitted, "When I’m with my friends, we don’t say glowing things about everybody. We’re not sitting around going, 'You know who’s really special and wonderful?' That’s not what we talk about – we’re normal girlfriends."

We love that Tay has a little bit of sass under that Goody Two-Shoes veneer.

When asked where she will be when she's 30, the 25-year-old told the publication, "I’ll probably still be single, let’s be honest. No one’s going to sign up for this and everything that goes with it. Like, “Hi, nice to meet you, want a date? Do you love camera flashes? I hope you do!'"

We can't really disagree with that statement. What dude would want to deal with all that media attention and the eventual songs that will result after their break up? Maybe whoever dates her next should pull a Christian Grey and make her sign an NDA?

Meanwhile, Taylor is going to be a godmother! Friend Jaime King just shared a photo of the BFFs, in which she shows her growing baby bump, with the caption, "And taylorswift will forever be looking over our new baby. Godmother- we all love you!!!! Xx."

Jaime recently gushed to E! about how wonderful Tay is as a friend. "She's the most fun, most loving, most wonderful and most generous friend and I feel very blessed to have her in my life," said the pregnant Hart of DIxie star.

Fashion Police Writers Slam Giuliana Rancic

Liar, liar! Fashion Police writers slam Giuliana Rancic's excuse for Zendaya comment — no one wrote jokes for her!
READ THE FULL STORY!

Gwen Stefani Bundles Up Her Birthday Boy Apollo For A Day At The Park

Posted on Mon Mar 2nd, 2015 10:15am PDT       By X17 Staff

Cold temperatures and rain can't cramp her style!

Gwen Stefani threw on a navy coat and applied a strong red lip before cloaking son Apollo in an adorable bomber jacket to head to the park in Beverly Hills over the weekend, and we can't get over how perfect she always manages to look. While some moms sport yoga pants and ponytails to watch their kid's soccer games, this blonde bombshell most certainly does not!

Apollo is growing up so quickly. His first birthday was just yesterday, and the little guy is already standing! It won't be long before he's walking and keeping up with brothers Kingston and Zuma. The No Doubt songstress better hope her youngest doesn't get too active yet, because she's got a lot on her plate! She just wrapped her stint as a judge on The Voice, and now she's working on her first solo album since Sweet Escape in 2006.

"I'm really excited about a song I just did called "Lifting You" which is kind of cute. It's a little bit of a reggae track. I also did this track that Sia wrote for me called "Start A War". It's about not picking a fight in a relationship," she told Fashion magazine about her new tunes.

Is there anything she can't do perfectly?! Just call her Superwoman!

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Build Nori Her Own Private Playground At Their $20 Million Mansion

Nicole Richie Insists That Her Two Kids "Absolutely Love" Her Colorful Hairstyles, Says She Takes Them To Cupping Therapy

Posted on Mon Mar 2nd, 2015 9:45am PDT       By X17 Staff

We love Nicole Richie, but even since she started dyeing her hair funny colors, we haven't been totally into her look. The starlet appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show today, and she discusses her love for cupping therapy and dance parties, and she also answers some questions about her newish hue.

"It's been pink for about a month," Nicole said. "I just needed a change. I wanted some light around me. And you were my inspiration for the cut." Ellen then joked, "Do you sometimes come home and your kids don’t know where their mommy is?" Ha! "I do like to warn them and definitely get their opinion first, but they absolutely love it," Nicole replied. Well, that would explain a lot!

But speaking of her two young children, Nicole mentioned that she takes her daughter Harlow, 7, and son Sparrow, 5, to cupping therapy. Huh!? When talking about how her dad Lionel was initially hesitant to try it, Nic explained that she's just "enriching his life," adding, "The cupping opens up the blood flow and opens up the energy. I get cupping all the time. My kids get it." Hmm, isn't that a little bit painful for her little ones?

Kourtney Kardashian Has Her Hands Full With The Kids As Scott Disick Is MIA

Posted on Mon Mar 2nd, 2015 9:22am PDT       By X17 Staff

We wanna know where Scott Disick is?! And we bet Kourtney Kardashian does too!

The mom of three really had her hands full over the weekend when she took Penelope and Mason while she ran some errands.

But her partner, party boy Scott Disick, was nowhere to be found. We wonder if he's off having a grand old time, as his takes care off his offspring? We have a feeling the answer to that question is -- yes!

A wild new report claims that Kendall Jenner is preggers with Scott's baby -- and that's why we've seen neither hide nor hair of him. While we wouldn't put it past Lord DIsick to try to slip it into his partner's younger sister -- we don't think Kendall's that type of girl.

The New Real Housewives Of New York City Trailer Teases New Cast Member Dorinda Medley

Posted on Mon Mar 2nd, 2015 8:50am PDT       By X17 Staff

We're so excited for this we can hardly stand it!!

The Real Housewives of New York City is back for its seventh season on April 7, but we are getting a tease of all the gossip and drama with this newly released trailer, and it promises to be the juiciest season yet!

Bethenny Frankel is back after a four year break from the show, and the Skinnygirl mogul brings with her a bag of issues, like a failed talk show and marriage. Meanwhile, Ramona grapples with her own divorce after discovering husband Mario's infidelity. Newbie Dorinda Medley has her own sob story, as her husband Richard passed away three years ago.

We still wish they would bring crazy Kelly Bensimon back!

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Lamar Odom Surfaces Amid Reports He's Reuniting With Khloe

Posted on Mon Mar 2nd, 2015 8:11am PDT       By X17 Staff

Lamar Odom stepped out in Brentwood over the weekend, and we have to say, he looks much happier and healthier these days. At first we thought the disgraced NBA star was talking to himself, but then we realized he had his headset in. Whew! Otherwise we'd be a little worried for him...

Lamar and estranged wife Khloe Kardashian are reportedly hanging out again, but seeing as sometime beau French Montana is still in the picture, we aren't holding our breath for a Khlomar reunion.

And not only that, but HollywoodLife is reporting that the main reason Khloe won’t divorce Lamar is because Khloe is "still fighting him for money"! Wait, doesn't she have enough of her own?! A Kardashian family source tells the site, "She feels he was the one who screwed her over and he should pay her millions. They are still fighting over a secret joint bank account they had which Lamar emptied when they separated. He’s spent all that money and Khloe wants it back. Not only that but she thinks he should pay her half the value of his house in Florida."

"Nobody can really understand Khloe‘s motivation for fight over the money," the source continued. "It’s been so long now it seems bizarre that she’s still out for revenge. And she and her family have more than enough money to keep her living in luxury for the rest of her life. It’s clearly because she wants to keep him close. She feels like she will never hear from Lamar again if she divorces him. Losing him forever terrifies her."

"Khloe doesn’t want her family or the public knowing about her and Lamar," the insider added. "He wants wants it all out in the open but because he respects his wife, he’s relinquishing control of the situation. He has no choice but to give her all the time she needs to figure out what she wants." Sounds like a mess!

Justin Bieber In The Caribbean

Do You Think The Kardashians Are Worth $100 Million For Four More Seasons?
Do You Think The Kardashians Are Worth $100 Million For Four More Seasons?
No - I am already sick of keeping up with them!
Yes - their family has no shortage of drama and plot lines.
Maybe - but Bruce's new series will get higher ratings.