Crystal Harris Opens Up About Calling Off Wedding To Hugh Hefner, Denies Cheating With Dr. Phil's Son
Posted on Wed Jun 15, 2011 09:00 AM PDT
Hugh Hefner's ex fiancee (as of Tuesday) Crystal Harris gave an interview to Ryan Seacrest Wednesday morning to explain why she suddenly called off her wedding only days before it was scheduled to happen (it was scheduled for Saturday).
The Playmate started off the interview with "Hi! I'm doing good!" to which Seacrest responded, " ... You sound chipper." She quickly changed her tune, saying, "I'm doing OK."
Says the Playmate on 102.7 KIIS FM:
- "I called it off because I didn't think it was the right thing for me to do. ... For a while I've been having second thoughts ... I didn't think it was really fair to him. ... It was all happening too fast for me."
Internet rumors Tuesday were that the two had a blow-up fight and Harris, 25, moved out. She paints the incident in a more calm light.
- "It was mutual between Hef and I. There was no fight ... He understood. We both agreed that it wasn't the best idea to get married. ... He was doing it for me because he thought it was what I wanted."
Hef seconded that via Twitter, saying:
- "The TMZ report that Crystal & I "had a nasty argument," prompting her to call off the wedding, is untrue. There were no arguments."
Harris told Seacrest that Hef is "doing great."
She confirmed that she has moved out of the Playboy mansion, but, denied the rumor that she's dating someone else -- supposedly Dr. Phil's son, songwriter Jordan MacGraw. "Of course, I have plenty of friends in the music business," she said.
- "Next steps are work on more music and excited for the single to come out ... I'm working on a whole album. ... I sing, I write."
Harris says that she feels "at peace" with things.
- "We both agreed that it's not in the cards for us. We had a long talk about it. I feel happy and at peace that everything will be OK, and I respect him more than anything, and we're still going to be really close."
Hef's former love says that there are definitely women waiting to marry Hef, but that it won't happen. Hef famously would not marry longtime girlfriend Holly Madison. Harris says he won't marry again. "He was just doing this wedding for me," she says.
Hugh Hefner Convinced Lindsay To Go Nude For Playboy Spread - Dec 16, 2011
Hugh Hefner Responds To Lindsay Lohan's Leaked Playboy Photos - Dec 09, 2011
Hugh Hefner Is Dying To Be A Planking Superstar - Aug 03, 2011
Crystal Harris Half Apologizes To Hugh Hefner - Jul 29, 2011
Hugh Hefner: "Crystal Lied About Our Relationship" - Jul 27, 2011