Khloe Kardashian Talks About Being The "Fat, Funny One" And Finally Getting The Body Of Her Dreams

Posted on Thu Jul 30th, 2015 7:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

A new set of quotes from Khloe Kardashian's Complex magazine interview has hit the web, and in it the reality TV star talks about learning to love her body -- and how she used to go along with what everyone else said about her figure.

On how she perceives herself, Khloe says:
    "I never looked at myself as the fat sister. Sometimes I would beat people to the punch and say, ‘Oh I'm the fat, funny one,’ because that's what people would say about me. But I never really thought that."

When asked about getting to the point she's at today, Khloe tells the mag:
    "I’ve been working out for like a year and a half straight…I’m finally getting the body that I've been working out for. It's a slower process for me. I'm not trying to lose 10 pounds in 10 days. I'm sure I could, but it doesn't work that way. I've done crazy cleanses, I've done sh*t in the past but it never stayed. I'm really trying to train myself to know this is how my body has to be for the rest of my life. If I want to keep this up you have to be active."

"Looking back, I do believe I was unhealthy, but at the time I really thought that that was as skinny as I was going to get," she continued. "You know, everyone's like, ‘You're big boned.’ I have childbearing hips. Even my producer…who’s been with me since Season 1, which was nine years ago, she said, ‘This is the best I’ve ever seen you look,’ and it feels so good to finally like get to a place that I never even thought I could be."

So who helped her grow some balls and pose for the booty-baring cover? None other than big sister Kim Kardashian! "Kim was like, ‘Get the f*ck over it, you're at the prime of your life,’ but I don't know if I'm ever going to feel like, ‘Damnnnn you look good.' Sitting there posing I was like, ‘This is hanging over, I don't know if I can sit in this outfit,’ but looking at the photos later I was like, ‘They look good.’ But I don't know if I'm going to be on a beach like that, I’m still going to be in a one-piece."

Well, for what it's worth, we think she looks amazing!

David Beckham Is One Delicious Daddy

Posted on Thu Jul 30th, 2015 6:30am PDT       By X17 Staff

It doesn't matter if he's in a suit or sweaty after spin class, we'll always have the hots for David Beckham!

On Wednesday afternoon the retired soccer superstar jetted out of Los Angeles International Airport, and he showed off his picture perfect physique in tight black pants and a fitted tee. Yum yum yum ... Victoria Beckham certainly is one lucky lady!

The previous day David Instagrammed the shot below with his oldest son Brooklyn and wrote, "Late night crepe... Gonna need to work this one off in the morning.... @brooklynbeckham." Guess that would explain why we saw him busting his butt at SoulCycle the next day!

Kylie Jenner Is A Blue Jean Baby In 7 For All Mankind Jeans And $4K Heels

Kourtney Kardashian Takes A Break From Mommy Duty And Lets Scott Disick Bond With Son Mason

Posted on Thu Jul 30th, 2015 6:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kourtney Kardashian was quick to ditch Scott Disick when he was photographed fooling around with his ex Chloe Bartoli earlier this summer, but now it seems like she's singing a different tune. Not only does she reportedly want him back, but on Tuesday she totally let him hang with their son Mason for the day while she shot scenes for Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Mason looked delighted to catch up with his dad over lunch, and after a number of phone calls with the kids, this is the first time we've seen Scott physically reunited with them. After spending a few hours together, Scott dropped Mason back off at Kourtney's pad in Calabasas, so it seems like the estranged couple are on far better terms lately.

"She wants Scott back," a source told Us Weekly the other day. "She hopes [going for full custody of the kids] will scare him enough to get help. If he gets to the point where he is really changing she'll let him come home." While that might work, another source added that Scott isn't exactly begging Kourt to take him back...

Caitlyn Jenner Grabs A Bite With Bestie Candis Cayne After Tense Meeting With Ex Kris

Posted on Wed Jul 29th, 2015 2:15pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Ladies who lunch!

Caitlyn Jenner stepped out in a fashionable polka dot blouse and skinny jeans to enjoy a meal with bestie and I Am Cait co-star Candis Cayne in L.A. today, and we bet these two had a lot to talk about over their salads! After all, the transgender Olympian's E! show debuted this past Sunday, and just yesterday her ex-wife Kris came over for a peace summit at her Malibu home, TMZ reports.

Things haven't been very chummy between Kendall and Kylie's parents since their father announced he was becoming a woman, and Kimmy K's mom undoubtedly wanted to do damage control before Cait further bashes her and the Kardashian clan in the press and on her reality show. The momager also probably wanted to get her first glimpse of her former beau as a female! The two have yet to see each other face-to-face since she underwent her transition, so all signs point to this being a big step in their ability to be cordial with each other.

On another note, crazy rumors have been flying that the Vanity Fair cover girl and Miss Cayne are dating, but we're going to call BS on those! This simply seems like a friendship between two prominent members of the transgender community who are fighting to raise awareness!

Sia Buys Quirky $4.7 Million Los Feliz Home

BREAKING NEWS - Zayn Malik Signs With RCA, Begins Solo Career

Posted on Wed Jul 29th, 2015 1:45pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Forget One Direction, this is a new direction!

Zayn Malik just signed a recording contract with RCA records, and the former boybander tweeted this pic along with an explanation regarding his new career path.

"I guess I never explained why I left, it was for this moment to be given the opportunity to show you who i really am! #realmusic #RCA !!" he captioned the snapshot.

Malik has been working on new music since abruptly quitting 1D, but now he will be under an official label. Mentor Simon Cowell couldn't be happier for the British heartthrob, either!

"I believe they are the perfect label for @ZaynMalik’s solo career and I am sure whatever they release together will be special," he tweeted just moments ago.

The rest of the guys must be green with envy!

Justin Bieber Gives Out "Blessings" And Cash On Knock Knock Live

Posted on Wed Jul 29th, 2015 1:15pm PDT       By X17 Staff

You better Belieb it!

On Tuesday night's Knock Knock Live, Justin Bieber "blessed" a bunch of needy people -- oh and he also gave them cold hard cash money.

The FOX show, which hosted by Ryan Seacrest, hands out cash by knocking on the doors of deserving people and then going through a series of zany mini challenges.

In the first knock, the Biebs surprised 15-year-old Ashley who'd missed her quinceañera after contracting meningitis and almost dying.
Justin rewarded the superfan a belated quinceañera with all her family and friends, where he slow danced with her to his song "Pray." The teen also got a shopping spree for her mom and $10,000 to help with medical bills.

The second knock was quite a sight to be seen. JB met up with Nikia and his rapping son Noah, who has down syndrome.

After getting a little concert from the toddler and his dad, the 21-year-old presented the pair with a check for $50K, courtesy of one of the show's sponsors. The "Baby" singer said to them, "I just wanted to come here and bless you with that."

"Bless"?! While we think it's possible he's been spending too much time with Pastor Carl Lentz -- we know Justin means well.

The heart-warming show features a celeb giving amazing surprises to a handful of worthy people. David Beckham and Common appeared on the show last week.

Just try to watch this video without crying -- it's not possible!

Report: Gisele Bundchen Undergoes Secret Plastic Surgery In Paris

Posted on Wed Jul 29th, 2015 12:40pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Even supermodels need a nip/tuck!

Gisele Bundchen allegedly got secret plastic surgery while in Paris and was caught when her longtime chauffeur was spotted dropping the model off at the clinic, the New York Post reports.

The Brazilian beauty and her sister Rafaela arrived at the doctor's office undercover in Muslim burqas on July 15th, and stayed overnight to recover before being picked up by the same chauffeur the following morning.

The ladies were then taken to Les Sources de Caudalie spa to bounce back in privacy for a week.

The Victoria's Secret stunner is rumored to have had work done on her breasts, which she thought sagged after two pregnancies, and her eyes. The $11k procedure was meant to be a 35th birthday and retirement gift to herself.

Let's hope she didn't screw up her famous features!

Cara Delevingne Slammed By Morning News Anchors During Bizarre Interview

Posted on Wed Jul 29th, 2015 12:00pm PDT       By X17 Staff

We are actually on #TeamCara for this one!

Cara Delevingne appeared on Good Day Sacramento to promote her new movie Paper Towns, and the news anchors seemed intent on picking a fight with the actress by asking some pretty rude questions!

They started out by introducing her as "Carla," and then the TV personalities started insulting her in a very passive aggressive, backhanded manner. The model was criticized for her bad attitude once this clip hit the Internet, but we actually think she handled herself pretty well considering the circumstances!

The presenters asked the starlet if she had ever read the novel the movie was based on, and she attempted to brush it off and give a cheeky response. "'Uh, no I never read the book, or the script. I kind of winged it," she quipped. It proceed to go from bad to worse, until the cat walker lost her cool with their insults!

After the male anchor suggested that British beauty was tired and seemed to be in a foul mood, they abruptly ended the interview with this parting line! "We'll let you go take a little nap, maybe get a Red Bull, how about that?" and then cut the feed.

Have they ever heard of being professionals?!

Blake Lively In Barcelona

Will You Continue To Watch <em>I Am Cait</em>?
Will You Continue To Watch I Am Cait?
Yes - it was only the first episode and they are probably still developing the storyline.
No - it was boring!