Report: Kylie Jenner Wants A Home Birth

Posted on Thu Jan 18th, 2018 12:00pm PDT       By X17 Staff

She is really taking this privacy thing to a whole other level!

Kylie Jenner reportedly wants to give birth at her Calabasas mansion, but recent pregnancy complications might make that dream impossible, Radar reports.

"Kylie really wants to do an at-home birth,” a source dished to the outlet. Another source revealed that the LipKit queen might not be able to give birth naturally, though!

"Kylie is having some minor complications right now that may force her to deliver the baby via C-section. It is nothing too alarming. Her doctors just feel that it may be the best option," the insider said at the time. That means she'll have to be at the hospital!

“Kylie doesn’t want to do a C-section, and she is praying that she will not have to,” the source added.

At this point, we don't feel like we're ever going to see Kylie again! She's even more reclusive than Rob these days!

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Visit A Castle In Cardiff And Fans Go Wild!

Posted on Thu Jan 18th, 2018 11:10am PDT       By X17 Staff

We can't get enough of the world's cutest couple!

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle made a public appearance today at Cardiff Castle in Wales, and the crowds could barely contain their excitement! The American beauty wore a black Stella McCartney coat with pants by Welsh brand Hiut Denim. Ever the affectionate pair, the two held hands as they greeted well wishers, and the Suits star further proved she already has the hang of royal duties.

"Meghan was lovely. She came over and was talking and showed us her ring. It was gorgeous. She said she was ‘super lucky, a very lucky woman," fan Julie Hoefer told People. You can say that again!

The lovebirds met some famous artists and poets from the area, played a game of Jenga with children, and took a tour of Star Hub, a community center in the eastern suburb of Tremorfa where they were set to hear how the center helps young people excel through sports.

People are hanging on every detail about their upcoming wedding, and we now know that the soon-to-be duchess plans on having a co-ed celebration before her nuptials, but isn't putting the traditional label on it.

"Meghan will be having a party but won’t be calling it her ‘bachelorette.' Think low-key, think somewhere out of London, good food and drink, a little music. It won’t be wild. Meghan wants [her bachelorette party] to be a celebration of friendship and love," a source dished to Us Weekly. Among the people likely to score invites? Bestie Markus Anderson, stylist Jessica Mulroney, and longtime pal Lindsay Jill Roth.

Can it just be May 19th already?! We can't wait for the event of the century!

Dylan Farrow Describes The Sexual Abuse She Suffered By Stepfather Woody Allen

Posted on Thu Jan 18th, 2018 10:20am PDT       By X17 Staff

How many times does this poor woman have to tell this story for people to believe her?!

Dylan Farrow has spoken out about her molestation at the hands of stepfather Woody Allen before, but this time, she sat down with CBS This Morning to really go into detail about her ordeal in hopes that people will finally see who the famous director really is.

Farrow, now married with a 16-month-old daughter, is still living with the scars of her sexual abuse.

"I was taken to a small attic crawl space in my mother's country house in Connecticut by my father. He instructed me to lay down on my stomach and play with my brother's toy train that was set up. And he sat behind me in the doorway, and as I played with the toy train, I was sexually assaulted… As a 7-year-old I would say, I would have said he touched my private parts. As a 32-year-old, he touched my labia and my vulva with his finger," she explained to host Gayle King.

When the then 7-year-old told her mother Mia what had happened, she was "upset" and took her daughter to the pediatrician to investigate. Dylan felt "embarrassed" and initially told the doctors nothing had happened, before confessing. The Hollywood star points to this as his reasoning for believing that Mia coached Dylan to lie about the encounter. This was also right around the time Allen began his affair with then-stepdaughter Soon Yi.

"And what I don't understand is how is this crazy story of me being brainwashed and coached more believable than what I'm saying about being sexually assaulted by my father?" Dylan said.

"Isn't it illogical that I'm going to at the height of a very bitter acrimonious custody fight, drive up to Connecticut where nobody likes me and I'm in house full of enemies – I mean Mia was so enraged at me and she had gotten all the kids to be angry at me – that I'm going to drive up there and suddenly on visitation, pick this moment in my life to become a child molester. It's just, it's just incredible. I could if I wanted to be a child molester, I had many opportunities in the past. I could have quietly made a custody settlement with Mia in some way and done it in the future. You know, it's so insane," Allen said in a prior 60 Minutes interview.

Dylan also claims that it wasn't an isolated incident.

"He would follow me around. He was always touching me, cuddling me and if I ever said, you know, like I want to go off by myself, he wouldn't let me. He often asked me to get into bed with him when he had only his underwear on and sometimes when only I had my underwear on," she detailed.

Allen was never charged with the crime, and he defended himself in a statement to CBS News.

Here's his response:
    "When this claim was first made more than 25 years ago, it was thoroughly investigated by both the Child Sexual Abuse Clinic of the Yale-New Haven Hospital and New York State Child Welfare. They both did so for many months and independently concluded that no molestation had ever taken place. Instead, they found it likely a vulnerable child had been coached to tell the story by her angry mother during a contentious breakup.

Dylan's older brother Moses has said that he witnessed their mother doing exactly that – relentlessly coaching Dylan, trying to drum into her that her father was a dangerous sexual predator. It seems to have worked – and, sadly, I'm sure Dylan truly believes what she says.

But even though the Farrow family is cynically using the opportunity afforded by the Time's Up movement to repeat this discredited allegation, that doesn't make it any more true today than it was in the past. I never molested my daughter – as all investigations concluded a quarter of a century ago."

We believe her! Again... who marries their stepdaughter?! Woody Allen, that's who!

Ashley Banfield Reads Scathing E-Mail Live On Air From Journalist Who Penned Aziz Ansari Accuser Story

Posted on Thu Jan 18th, 2018 9:35am PDT       By X17 Staff

Yikes!

Headline News anchor Ashley Banfield decided to share an e-mail she received from the journalist who wrote the Aziz Ansari accuser story on Babe.net, and it's pretty nasty! The woman, named Katie Way, was furious after the TV personality said live on-air that the piece was damaging to the #Me Too movement, and grossly over exaggerated.

“Ashleigh, someone who I am certain nobody under the age of 45 has heard of, I hope the 500 retweets on the single news write up made that burgundy lipstick, bad highlights, secondwave feminist has-been really relevant for a little while,” Banfield read from the email.

The reason Banfield chose to read the email was so her audience could see how hypocritical the reporter's response had been.

"The reason I want to share that is because if you truly believe in the #MeToo movement, if you truly believe in women’s rights, if you truly believe in feminism, the last thing you should do is attack someone in an ad hominem way for her age — I’m 50 — and for my highlights," she explained.

"Shame on her. Shame on HLN. Ashleigh could have ‘talked’ to me. She could have ‘talked’ to my editor or my publication. But instead, she targeted a 23-year-old woman in one of the most vulnerable moments of her life, someone she’s never f—cking met before, for a little attention. I hope the ratings were worth it!” Way added in another portion of the email.

This is why you never put anything in writing that you don't want public!

Youtube ad

Sharon Osbourne Defends James Franco, Says Actor Should Go To The Oscars "With His D*ck Out"

Posted on Thu Jan 18th, 2018 8:55am PDT       By X17 Staff

She's got some guts to even go near this topic!

Sharon Osbourne grabbed dinner with co-host Julie Chen at Craig's in Hollywood last night, and the TV star didn't hold back when asked about the James Franco sexual misconduct allegations.

"Oh f*ck off, he's the best. What has he done? He's done nothing! So what if he got his d*ck out in a car, so what? Big deal..." she told stunned photographers.

Ozzy's wife then really went all out with her response when asked if the Disaster Artist star should ignore the controversy and attend the Oscars.

"He should go with his d*ck out," she quipped.

The #MeToo movement isn't going to be too happy about this!

Kim's Cryptic Instagram Post Causes Fans To Go Crazy Over Possible Baby Name

Posted on Thu Jan 18th, 2018 8:05am PDT       By X17 Staff

If they really name their daughter after a handbag we're officially done!

Kim Kardashian sent fans into baby name speculation overdrive yesterday by posting a closeup image of a Louis Vuitton bag, and now people think their newborn's moniker will be some variation of the designer label. Will it be Vuitton West? Or Elle V West? Or Loui West? We guess we'll have to wait and see!

It wouldn't be totally shocking, considering Kanye has long called himself the Louis Vuitton Don!

Although, Kimmy K could just be paying tribute to Kim Jones, the artistic director of men’s wear for the brand, who announced yesterday he would be stepping down after seven years.

In other Kimye news, the couple is trying their best to make North and Saint feel special now that their little sibling is finally here.

"Kim wants to make sure North and Saint have a lot of extra attention and feel included as well. It’s a big deal for everyone to have a newborn in the family. Kim and Kanye are at home with the baby. They are so happy. They have had some visitors, but mostly Kris [Jenner] and Kourtney [Kardashian] are helping out," a source dished to People.

Can you imagine if they shocked everyone and went for something totally normal? Now that would be a story at this point!

MUST-SEE VIDEO - Kanye Admits He and Kim Still Don't Have A Name For Their Baby Girl, Thinks Late Mom's Name Donda Is "Fire"

Posted on Wed Jan 17th, 2018 12:50pm PDT       By X17 Staff

People want to know what to call the newest West!

Kanye couldn't stop smiling as he arrived at the studio today following the birth of his baby girl, and the rapper admitted that he and Kim Kardashian still haven't given the newborn a name!

"Gotta think of a name, you know what I'm saying," he told photographers as he made his way inside the building. What about his late mom's name Donda? "Oh that's fire!" he quipped.

Fans have been in overdrive speculating about what Kimye will choose, and the list of potential monikers is hilarious. Among them? Love, Star, Miracle, and yes - Donda!

May we suggest Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love? They could call her Aphri for short, and since 'Ye already considers himself a God, what would be better than having his own little goddess? Or he could give a nod to his beloved hometown of Chicago and call her Windy West!

What Should Kimye Name Their Baby Girl?
What Should Kimye Name Their Baby Girl?
Donda - what better way to pay tribute to his late mom?
Windy - a nod to his Chicago roots!
Miracle - without the surrogate she wouldn't be here!

Seal Under Investigation For Allegedly Kissing And Groping His Neighbor

Posted on Wed Jan 17th, 2018 12:30pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Here we go again...

Seal is under investigation for allegedly kissing and groping his neighbor when she stopped by his Los Angeles home to pick up a kitchen item he had borrowed, TMZ reports.

The woman, an actress named Tracey Birdsall, claims she went over to the singer's pad to retrieve her salad spinner - random! - and Heidi Klum's ex kissed her and grabbed her breasts without her consent. She protested, and Seal then told her that she was basically asking for it by wearing short shorts and a tank top. Rather than leaving, she went and sat on the couch with the British lothario, and he made one more pass before she fled.

She says the incident took place in the fall of 2016, and she was going to keep quiet about it until the "Kiss From A Rose" crooner spoke out last week and encouraged victims of sexual misconduct to come forward, which she found hypocritical.

Seal denies any wrongdoing.

"Seal vehemently denies the recent allegations made against him by a former neighbor for alleged misconduct more than a year ago. He intends to vigorously defend himself against these false allegations," his rep told the outlet.

#TellTheTruth for full length go to my Facebook page ✌🏾️&💜

A post shared by SEAL (@seal) on

What Should Kimye Name Their Baby Girl?
What Should Kimye Name Their Baby Girl?
Donda - what better way to pay tribute to his late mom?
Windy - a nod to his Chicago roots!
Miracle - without the surrogate she wouldn't be here!
Meghan