Madonna Channels Pal Kanye With Her Fur-Trimmed Parka

Posted on Tue Mar 3rd, 2015 1:33pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Taking a page from the Kanye West style manual, Madonna suits up in a fur-trimmed parka (a total trademark Kanye piece) as she leaves Paris. Let's hope she doesn't get choked with it. Oh la la!

Last night, the 56-year-old was partying down for her release party for her new single "Living for Love."

Interestingly enough, just a day after her interview about her collaboration with Kanye, the Material Girl was dressed just like him in the City of Lights. Madge must be on a real Kanye kick -- she just collaborated with Yeezy for the song "Illuminati" off of hew new album Rebel Heart, which drops this Friday.

In her new Rolling Stone cover story, Madonna talked about the controversial music man. "I feel like the music business needs him, because everyone's become so politically correct, so safe," Madonna said.

"I don't always agree with the things he says or does - I don't always like his music, even. But he's a beautiful mess. I love him," she added.

Meanwhile, it's been quite a week for Madonna. Last Wednesday, Madonna took quite the tumble during her "Living for Love" performance during the Brit Awards.

The blonde vixen explained that there was an issue with her Giorgio Armani matador cape, “Everybody was worried that my cape was going to slide off because it’s quite heavy, so they tied it really tight around my neck." Madonna then added, "So here I am marching in like a queen, and I got to the top of the stairs and I pulled my silky string, and it would not come undone. And my two lovely Japanese dancers basically strangled me off the stage. I had a choice: I could either be strangled or fall with the cape, and I fell.”

However, the famed designer is not taking the cape criticism lying down. The Italian designer told the Associated Press, “Madonna, as we know, is very difficult. This cape had a hook and she wanted a tie, and she wasn’t able to open it with her hands. That’s all there is to it.”

Boom!

Appearing on Extra Is No Sweat For Demi Lovato

Posted on Tue Mar 3rd, 2015 1:18pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Demi Lovato was definitely sweating it out during an outdoor appearance on Extra.

The perspiring star showed off her sweaty pits while stopping by the entertainment news show on Tuesday afternoon. For the sunny stop, Demi donned a grey shirt, leather pencil skirt and sexy heels. We couldn't help but notice Demi's shirt also had some holes in it. Maybe spring for a new t-shirt? We have a feeling the superstar can afford it!

Lucky for Lovato fans may have been distracted by bringing her cuddly wuddly lil' pup, Buddy, to the set. The four-legged fluffball was a recent Christmas present -- and it seems like Lovato's really taken to him. How could she not love a little fluffy guy like that?!

Lovato is all about self love these days -- so we have a feeling she may not care about the embarrassing pit stains. Just last week she posted a Kim Kardashian style bikini pic, pointing out a lack of the infamous "thigh gap" that's all the rage these days. Along with the snap, the "Heart Attack" singer wrote, "Regardless of what society tells you these days... You don't have to have a thigh gap to be beautiful. It is possible to love your body the way it is. #fitness #health #acceptance#selflove."

Khloe Kardashian Is Too Cool For School In $2,745 Balmain Moto Jacket

Kelly Clarkson Is Having A Blast Before Appearing On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon

Posted on Tue Mar 3rd, 2015 12:06pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Kelly Clarkson is one happy mama! The first American Idol was happy as can be before appearing on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon in NYC on Monday night.

The 32-year-old, who gave birth to daughter River Rose in June, brought her adorable baby girl to the show.

During her time on the show, the big-voiced singer and the funny man did a series of chart-topping duets, including Sonny and Cher's "I Got You Babe," "Don't You Want Me" by The Human League and Lionel Richie and Diana Ross' "Endless Love."

In a recent interview with Pride Source, the mag asked the singer what would happen if River was gay -- and she had the best response. "Oh, I don't care. I mean, here's what I hope for her: I just hope she finds love. It took me a while, man. And there was a lot of heartache throughout those years."

Meanwhile, the "Since You've Been Gone" singer just announced Piece By Piece summer tour, writing on her Facebook, “BIG NEWS! I’m going on tour this summer & bringing Pentatonix with me! Get dates & pre-sale info here."

Kelly‘s tour starts on July 11 and includes shows in New York City, Los Angeles, Nashville and more!

We love Kelly!

Fashion Police Writers Slam Giuliana Rancic

Liar, liar! Fashion Police writers slam Giuliana Rancic's excuse for Zendaya comment — no one wrote jokes for her!
READ THE FULL STORY!

Newly Single Pamela Anderson Has A Hot Date With A Mystery Dude

Posted on Tue Mar 3rd, 2015 10:39am PDT       By X17 Staff

But seeing as this mystery dude looks like John Gosselin's long lost brother and has a giant man purse in his hand, it's pretty safe to assume this was more of a friendly meet-up than a romantic evening out. Sure, he's got tattoos, but is this really Pammy's type?

On Monday night Pamela Anderson and her male pal dined at Crossroads in Hollywood, and even though her marriage to Rick Salomon recently fell apart (again -- this is the third time the couple filed for divorce), she was looking smokin' hot.

And that perfectly flat-ironed blonde bob? Loves it! We're sure Pammy will find a new man in no time ... especially if she keeps on flashing this much leg when she hits the town! She may be 47, but the former Baywatch babe definitely still has it...

Check Out The Inside Of Bruce Jenner's New $3.5 Million Malibu Home!

Jamie Dornan To Make $6.9 Million For Fifty Shades Of Grey Sequel

Posted on Tue Mar 3rd, 2015 10:10am PDT       By X17 Staff

Don't fret 50 Shades of Grey fans, Jamie Dornan will continue to hit Dakota Johnson for money!

The Irish actor has signed on to reprise his role as S&M loving billionaire Christian Grey for the film's highly anticipated sequel -- for a hefty $6.9 million price tag.

Last week, reports surfaced that The Fall actor was walking from the sextacular series. But it appears after some negotiations -- the star is staying.

A source close to the actor told the Daily Star: 'The money on the offer was just too good. He's been really worried that he will get typecast as Christian Grey and it will do his long-term career ambitions damage."

Break out the whips and ball gags -- it's time to celebrate!

Single Mom Hilary Duff Looks Happier Than Ever After Filing For Divorce

Posted on Tue Mar 3rd, 2015 9:40am PDT       By X17 Staff

Hilary Duff recently tossed in the towel on her marriage to Mike Comrie, but there are certainly no breakup blues here! On Monday we snapped the 27-year-old starlet grocery shopping in Beverly Hills, and from the smile on her face to her calm demeanor, she seemed totally fine.

Duff filed for divorce from Comrie less than two weeks ago, which was almost exactly a year after the two announced that they were separating. Duff cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split, and she's asking for primary custody of the couple's 2-year-old son Luca.

Hil covers the new issue of Cosmopolitan, and in it she dishes all the deets on her ill-fated union. "Mike and I were very in love when we met," she tells the mag. "We both really wanted to get married. I'd been working since the age of 11 or 12, so making that choice at a young age seemed right for me. Maybe it wasn't, but we spent the majority of our time together really happy. It wasn't working well enough to stay together, but there was still a lot of love involved. It was just a slow set-in of us not being the match that we used to be. I'm lucky for the person he is and I am and how we decided to handle this."

The singer/actress continued, "I don't want to sound bitter because I'm definitely not, but I don't know if people are meant to be together forever. Things happen over a long relationship that you can't always fight. A marriage of 20 years, the accomplishment of that must feel really great, but there are also huge sacrifices. I just always want to fight for happiness."

Sounds like she'll be just fine! And speaking of fine, she's looking pretty hot these days too:

Carrie Underwood Announces The Birth Of Her Son Via Instagram

Posted on Tue Mar 3rd, 2015 9:31am PDT       By X17 Staff

Carrie Underwood is a mama!

On Tuesday, the 31-year-old shared the big news via a pic she shared on Instagram of a baby's hand and foot, announcing she gave birth last Friday.

"Tiny hands and tiny feet...God has blessed us with an amazing gift! Isaiah Michael Fisher - born on February 27. Welcome to the world, sweet angel!"

Carrie and her husband of almost five years, hockey player Mike Fischer, first met at one of Carrie's concerts in 2008, and were engaged in 2009.

Kanye West Says His Biggest Weakness Is His Ego, Makes Surprisingly Insightful Comments At Oxford Lecture

Posted on Tue Mar 3rd, 2015 8:39am PDT       By X17 Staff

After reading Kanye West's University of Oxford lecture (oh how we wish there was a video!), we remember why initially fell in love with the rapper's message. He's bold, he's funny, and even if you don't agree with what he has to say, you have to admire his enthusiam. Of course, Kanye also made a number of completely ridiculous comments, but for the most part he redeemed himself when he spoke at the prestigious university last night.

Only a few photos of Kanye have made their way online, but lucky for us, Oxford's student newspaper, The Tab, posted the full transcript on their website. Highlights?
  • "People say it takes a village to raise a child. People ask me how my daughter is doing. She's only doing good if your daughter's doing good. We're all one family. We have the ability to approach our race like ants, or we have the ability to approach our race like crabs."

• "Clothing should be like food. There should never be a $5,000 sweater. You know what should cost $5,000? A car should be $5,000. And you know who should work on the car? The people that work on the $500,000 cars. All the best talent in the world needs to work for the people."

• "I was exiled from my country, it was a personal exile, but exile. To come back and deliver my magnum opus of a work, and to be out-shined…to be beat by a girl [Nicki Minaj], basically. This was necessary. I think it was one of the most important points of working on that album, was to not stop her from her moment because of how good she is."

• "Some of you here probably remember the night when the Donda [his creative agency] tweets came through me and I started talking about professions that you guys are going into, that seemed they had nothing to do with a rapper. I was talking about a band of thinkers that could remove religion, race, gender, and somehow come together to find solutions for a broken planet. We have the resources as a civilization to find a utopia, but we're led by the most greedy and the least noble."

• "My goal, if I was going to do art, fine art, would have been to become Picasso or greater. That always sounds so funny to people, comparing yourself to someone in the past that has done so much, and in your life you're not even allowed to think that you can do as much. That's a mentality that suppresses humanity."

• "People say I have a bad reputation. I think I've got the best reputation in the building. They want you to have a reputation of tucking your black nail polish into your pockets and sitting in the corner of the class, and not fighting for your ideas out of fear of being ridiculed. That's one of my favorite ones ... to be called crazy."

Of course, the best quote came at the end of the night when Yeezy admitted that he has a pretty big head. Yeezy told the crowd, "One of my biggest Achilles' heels has been my ego. And if I, Kanye West, the very person, can remove my ego, I think there's hope for everyone."

Tell us: After reading this, has your opinion of the rapper changed at all?

Has Kanye West redeemed himself with his guest lecture at Oxford University?
Has Kanye West redeemed himself with his guest lecture at Oxford University?
Definitely! Not only does he come across as intelligent, but he sounds pretty humble!
No way! I'll always think he's an egotistical d-bag.

Justin Bieber In The Caribbean

Has Kanye West redeemed himself with his guest lecture at Oxford University?
Has Kanye West redeemed himself with his guest lecture at Oxford University?
No way! I'll always think he's an egotistical d-bag.