Nicki Minaj Breaks Silence On Miley Cyrus Catfight: "You Have Some Big Balls"

Posted on Wed Oct 7th, 2015 9:10am PDT       By X17 Staff

Nicki Minaj is not letting it go!

In a new interview with the New York Times' magazine, Minaj broke her silence on her feud with Miley Cyrus at the VMAs in August.

Just a little back story: during the awards show, Minaj called out the 22-year-old singer when she accepted the award for Best Hip Hop Music Video on Aug. 30. The rapper was clearly irate after Cyrus' interview with the New York Times in August, in which the "Wrecking Ball" singer said Minaj was at fault for getting into a Twitter feud with Taylor Swift after being snubbed for Video of the Year category and commenting that their weren't enough black voices represented.

The 32-year-old rapper told the NYY magazine that Cyrus didn't get the bigger picture. "The fact that you feel upset about me speaking on something that affects black women makes me feel like you have some big balls. You’re in videos with black men, and you’re bringing out black women on your stages, but you don’t want to know how black women feel about something that’s so important?"

The outspoken lady continued, "Come on, you can’t want the good without the bad. If you want to enjoy our culture and our lifestyle, bond with us, dance with us, have fun with us, twerk with us, rap with us, then you should also want to know what affects us, what is bothering us, what we feel is unfair to us. You shouldn’t not want to know that."

The former Disney star hasn't spoken out about the continued catfight. We'd love to hear her response to all this drama!

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Underage Paris Jackson Gets Serious With Boyfriend Chester Castellaw

Posted on Wed Oct 7th, 2015 8:35am PDT       By X17 Staff

So young and in love!

Paris Jackson and her steady boyfriend Chester Castellaw stopped to fuel up their ride in Malibu after a workout last night, and even being sweaty didn't stop the pair from packing on the PDA at the pump! The couple kissed and cuddled as they waited to be finished, and it's pretty obvious that Michael Jackson's daughter is happier than she's ever been!

The 17-year-old had a rough few years after The King of Pop's passing, but it looks like she's come out on the other side thanks to her supportive beau. It sounds like an engagement isn't far off, either!

Chester is reportedly planning on popping the question to his teenage lady love once he gets her guardian Catherine Jackson's permission! "Chester has been ring shopping for Paris and he is planning on asking her to marry him," a source dished to Radar. "Chester really respects her grandparents Katherine and Joe and wants to keep the relationship going good with them," the source added.

So is he likely to convince MJ's parents that Paris is ready to be a bride?

"They are practically living together and he is a really positive influence in her life, so the whole entire family supports their relationship. No one is trying to take her first true love away from her, but her family definitely does not think that she is ready to get married because she is still a teenager," an insider told the outlet.

We all remember falling in love for the first time!

Jennifer Lopez Pairs Balmain Turtleneck With $22K Birkin Bag

Gwen Stefani And Blake Shelton's Flirtation Heats Up On The Voice, NBC Announces Christina Aguilera's Return

Posted on Wed Oct 7th, 2015 8:10am PDT       By X17 Staff

We still think this potential pair is so weird!

Rumors have been swirling for weeks now that The Voice coaches Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton had real chemistry that wasn't just for the cameras, and this new Us Weekly report seems to confirm it! "They’re a real thing," a source dished to the mag. It sounds like the country star is the one fueling the flirtation, too. “He thinks she’s a badass!” the source added.

The self-professed "redneck" and ex-wife Miranda Lambert finalized their divorce in July, and the No Doubt songstress and estranged hubby Gavin Rossdale are in the process of doing the same, so the coast is clear for these two to try their hands at a romance! We still think they would be the most mismatched couple ever, but sometimes opposites attract!

They might want to hurry up and make something happen, because NBC announced this morning that Christina Aguilera will be returning for season 10 of the show, which means the L.A.M.B designer won't be around to flirt with every day!

Jennifer Garner Steps Out Amid Reports She's Pregnant With Fourth Child

Posted on Wed Oct 7th, 2015 6:59am PDT       By X17 Staff

Sorry, but Jennifer Garner doesn't look pregnant to us! And on top of that, do you really think Jen and estranged hubby Ben Affleck would be moving forward with the sale of their family home if she was expecting?

On Tuesday the actress surfaced in Brentwood, and not only did we get a peek at her slim waistline in a pair of jeans, but Ben was nowhere in sight. Jen smiled happily as she held daughter Seraphina's hand, and she kept her lips sealed (literally!) when photographers asked her about her split.

OK! Magazine reported that Ben and Jen are "reconciling and expecting," after she was photographed in a loose-fitting top. “She called one of her best friends and just broke down,” a source told the magazine. “But no one is sure if she’s confirmed it with a pregnancy test, much less told Ben, because she’s so secretive.”

We're not buying it. But who will be buying this? Ben and Jen have listed their 3-acre Pacific Palisades compound for roughly $45 million, and based on the aerial shots we recently snapped, it looks like a pretty sweet estate:

Sia Lists Los Feliz Home For $4.9 Million

Demi Lovato Teases Another Sneak Peak At "Confident" Music Video

Posted on Wed Oct 7th, 2015 6:30am PDT       By X17 Staff

#CONFIDENT VIDEO THIS FRIDAY!!!! [pre-order link in bio]

A video posted by Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) on

Demi Lovato posted another clip from her “Confident” music video on Instagram last night, and it looks like this video is going to be quite action-packed!

The curvaceous pop star is shown in an interrogation room and then in a jail cell, and last week Demi shared another snippet where she was chased by cops. We can't wait to see the whole thing when it premieres on October 9!

Speaking of confident, Demi made waves over the weekend when her nude Vanity Fair photos hit the web. Not only did she go totally naked, but she skipped the makeup as well. In case you missed that, click HERE to see Demi's sexy body au naturel!

Congrats @kyhco!! #findconfident #wildfire 🔥🔥🔥 pre order #confident now, album out October 16th!!

A video posted by Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) on

Kylie Jenner Gets All Dolled Up To Shop With Boyfriend Tyga

Posted on Wed Oct 7th, 2015 6:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

Every time we see Kylie Jenner with a full face of makeup you know what we're thinking...

In case you missed it, there was a report last week that her much older boyfriend Tyga only wants to get it on with her when she's all done up. Seeing as she still looks like a child without makeup, this kinda makes sense.

On Tuesday the 18-year-old reality star and her 25-year-old rapper boyfriend went shopping at the Topanga mall, and while Tyga kept it casual, Kylie looked like she was about to step on the set of a music video. Sure, she has plenty of money of her own for cars and clothes, but we're thinking her beau might have picked up the tab on some of the teen reality queen's purchases...

The duo later hopped in Kylie's $330,000 Rolls Royce, and of course she was behind the wheel. Hmm, maybe she really does wear the pants in this relationship!

Kanye West Talks About His "Champagne Problems"

Posted on Tue Oct 6th, 2015 11:12am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kanye West may have problems but he's aware that he has quality problems. In a new interview with Us Weekly, the superstar rapper reflected on his unborn son, and the issues that being in the media poses.

"Do I worry about being in the public eye and raising kids? Yeah... but it's champagne problems," he said of his life. "It's people who can't feed their kids. That's something to worry about more... These aren't real issues. There's people at war. There's people trying to make it to London right now.... That celeb s--t, it's not real s--t... You know what, I'm alive. I'm breathing... I have no problems."

The 38-year-old did a one-on-one interview with the SHOWStudio team at Paris Fashion Week, and answered some questions posed by Vogue's Anna Wintour, including "What will you name your son?" and "And what are your hopes for him as he gets older?"

Despite wife Kim Kardashian's statement that she loves the name "Easton," Kanye said, "I don't have a name for him, but what I hope for him is that he can feel purpose. That he can learn that he has the opportunities to..."

Yeezy also got reflective about witnessing something in Paris, explaining, "The other night I was driving in Paris, and I saw these three high school kids running top speed. I didn't know if they were chasing a guy or what, and there was a bus on the side of the street that was about to pull off, and they were beating on the side of the bus. And I looked at the time and it was like, 1 a.m., so that might be the last bus of the night, and I was just like, really saddened. I was like, 'How can I make my son feel that?'"

West himself has felt that desperation. "Because once you've felt that, then none of these f--king questions matter. When you've missed that last bus before, when you have the opportunity to get on the bus? You don't give a f--k about any of this," he mused. "And having to sleep downtown in a parking lot, it's almost like not feeling anything. It's almost like being numb because of what I went through."

Deep thoughts by Kanye West ...

Rihanna Reflects On Decision To Get Back With Chris Brown: "Maybe I'm One Of Those People Built To Handle Sh*t Like This"

Posted on Tue Oct 6th, 2015 10:30am PDT       By X17 Staff

RiRi should quit reminding people about her beat down from Breezy!

Rihanna covers the latest issue of Vanity Fair and doesn't hold back on chatting about casual sex, her ex Chris Brown, and her fondness for Rachel Dolezal. Random!

On taking Chris Brown back after he physically assaulted her:
    "I was that girl... that girl who felt that as much pain as this relationship is, maybe some people are built stronger than others. Maybe I'm one of those people built to handle s**t like this. Maybe I'm the person who's almost the guardian angel to this person, to be there when they're not strong enough, when they're not understanding the world, when they just need someone to encourage them in a positive way and say the right thing."

On why she finally called it quits with her abusive ex:
    "I was very protective of him. I felt that people didn't understand him. Even after... But you know, you realize after a while that in that situation you're the enemy. You want the best for them, but if you remind them of their failures, or if you remind them of bad moments in their life, or even if you say I'm willing to put up with something, they think less of you—because they know you don't deserve what they're going to give. And if you put up with it, maybe you are agreeing that you [deserve] this, and that's when I finally had to say, ‘Uh-oh, I was stupid thinking I was built for this.' Sometimes you just have to walk away. I don't hate him. I will care about him until the day I die. We're not friends, but it's not like we're enemies. We don't have much of a relationship now."

On not having casual sex:
    "If I wanted to [just have sex for fun] I would completely do that. I am going to do what makes me feel happy, what I feel like doing. But that would be empty for me; that to me is a hollow move. I would wake up the next day feeling like s**t. That's why I haven't been having sex or even really seeing anybody, because I don't want to wake up the next day feeling guilty. I mean I get horny, I'm human, I'm a woman, I want to have sex. But what am I going to do—just find the first random cute dude that I think is going to be a great ride for the night and then tomorrow I wake up feeling empty and hollow? He has a great story and I'm like...what am I doing? I can't do it to myself. I cannot. It has a little bit to do with fame and a lot to do with the woman that I am. And that saves me."

On her admiration of Rachel Dolezal:
    "I think she was a bit of a hero, because she kind of flipped on society a little bit. Is it such a horrible thing that she pretended to be black? Black is a great thing, and I think she legit changed people’s perspective a bit and woke people up.”

This bad gal is one tough cookie!

Do You Think Kylie Jenner's Butt Is Real?
Do You Think Kylie Jenner's Butt Is Real?
Yes - her whole family has big butts!
No - she clearly wears butt padding.
Mystery Girl