Amal and George reunite in NYC on the set of his upcoming film Money Monster co-staring Julia Roberts, directed by Jodie Foster. Star power!

Kylie Jenner Parties With Boyfriend Tyga And Sis Khloe At Coachella

Posted on Sun Apr 19th, 2015 10:09am PDT       By X17 Staff

Another day, another inappropriately-sexy outfit for Kylie Jenner at Coachella!

The 17-year-old partied with 25-year-old boyfriend Tyga and sis Khloe Kardashian in the desert heat yesterday, wearing ... well, almost nothing. And she took to Instagram to share her personal snaps with fans. Seriously, though, we wonder if she gets more fan compliments or more haters hate on social media. It's gotta be tough on the ego ... guess that's why she keeps uploading more and more -- hoping to tip the scales in her favor at some point.

Khloe's also partying with a boy out in Indio -- on-again-off-again beau French Montana. She's not so public with her love affair, however -- no pix of Frenchie on Khloe's Instagram! Just Kylie and Kendall (above right) with the caption "Bad Bitches." Such a compliment!

George Clooney Gets A Visit From Wife Amal On The Set Of Money Monster In NYC

Posted on Sun Apr 19th, 2015 9:31am PDT       By X17 Staff

George Clooney and wife Amal are spending more time together than they ever have since they tied the knot in September. Often separated by the Atlantic -- Amal practicing law in London and Clooney on movie sets Stateside, the pair have finally reunited for an extended period of time in New York where Clooney is shooting Money Monster with Julia Roberts, directed by Jodie Foster. What a star-studded set!

From IMDB, Lee Gates [Clooney] is a TV personality whose insider tips have made him the money guru of Wall Street. When a fan loses all of his family's money on a bad tip, he holds Lee and his entire show hostage on air threatening to kill Lee if he does not get the stock up 24 and a half points before the bell. Ratings soar as the entire country tunes in to this media frenzy to find out just how much a man's life is worth.

Sounds like an edge-of-your-seat thriller, perfect for Clooney fans. We can't wait to see it!

Check Out The Best & Worst Fashions From Coachella!

Lady Gaga Proves Kim Kardashian Isn't The Only One Who Can Wear Sexy, See-Through Tops!

Posted on Sun Apr 19th, 2015 8:41am PDT       By X17 Staff

Lady Gaga's giving Kim K a run for her money!

The eccentric chanteuse ditched her usually wacky style and went for a sexier look Friday night for dinner out at RHOBH's Lisa Vanderpump's West Hollywood restaurant Pump. And ooohhhh how the gays loved their Gaga!

So much so, in fact, that an overzealous paparazzo wouldn't move out of the way as Gaga's driver attempted to pull out in the singer's white Rolls Royce, the photographer got knocked to the ground! The driver was ticketed and sent on his way. Check out the video!

Selena Gomez Shows Off Sexy Beach Bod In Mexico

You'll DIE when you see what Selena Gomez looks like in a string bikini ...
CLICK TO SEE THE PHOTOS!

Kylie Jenner's Ready For Weekend 2 At Coachella!

Posted on Sat Apr 18th, 2015 7:40am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kylie Jenner is hell-bent on showing off her bodily assets at Coachella -- and she showed them to the world in these sexy Instagrams, straight from the desert!

In the first, Kylie dons a pink wig with a cap and what appears to be Kayne West's design for Adidas -- and is basically nude-colored granny pants. Sexy? We guess so ... but her second selfie/belfie, is a teensy bit hotter. The youngest Jenner exposed her generous rump in a black bikini at the pool. Seems this girl wakes up early to get her Instagram work done before she heads out to the festival. Oh yeah! Coachella! She almost forgot what she's there!

Britney Spears Moves Back Into Her Las Vegas Pad The Day After Elton John Moves Out

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Bruce Jenner Sports Lip Gloss And Earrings During Mid-Day Outing

Posted on Fri Apr 17th, 2015 2:00pm PDT       By X17 Staff

He's trying his hand at makeup!

Bruce Jenner ventured out for an early morning drive in Malibu today, and while most ladies wait until they've had their coffee to put their face on, the former Olympian seems to be following in Gwen Stefani's footsteps by never leaving the house without lipstick on! The 65-year-old was rocking a feminine shade of pink on his pucker, and it looks like he might have gotten application pointers from his youngest daughter Kylie!

The Kardashian patriarch has already gotten breast implants (which we've seen!) and is scheduled to go through with his major gender reassignment surgery in late May/early June, so the only thing he seems to be waiting for is his tell-all Diane Sawyer interview to air on April 24. Once that comes out, we have a feeling Brucey will be dressing like a woman to match his new identity.

Although the reality star dad is bound to be the butt of some cruel jokes, we have a feeling he's going to get more support from the public than he ever imagined! It's 2015, and it's not cool to ignorant and close minded anymore. If anything, people should be proud of Bruce for having the bravery to be who he is and for taking on the big responsibility of being the face of the transgender community.

We wish we had Bruce's dedication to look so put together so early in the morning!

DWTS Favorite Rumer Willis Hits Back Against Bullying: "I've Never Felt More Beautiful"

Posted on Fri Apr 17th, 2015 12:46pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Photo credit: Abel Armas

Rumer Willis is heating things up on and off the dance floor! The Dancing with the Stars favorite showed some skin last night after her performance of For The Record: Baz Luhrmann at DBA in West Hollywood.

Rumer isn't slowing down for a minute during her nights off from DWTS. Right now is America's dancing darling but she hasn't always felt like that. The judge and fan fave just sat down with In Touch and opened up about years of being bullied over her looks.

The daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis also said that being compared to her beautiful mother was hard on her. “My mom is a stunning woman, and everyone compared me to her ... They said I looked like a man and called me ‘potato head.’ People were nasty.”

The 26-year-old also added that in the past, “I was awkward. I didn’t feel comfortable with how I looked.” The House Bunny actress commented on the media's harsh criticism of her looks, “People still say mean things about how I look, how I dress. Those are their opinions and that’s great. I just don’t want to hear them.”

Despite the trials and tribulations of growing up in the limelight, the triple threat said that her partner Val Chmerkovskiy helped improve her self-esteem. “I’ve never felt more beautiful.”

We hope she takes home the Mirror Ball Trophy!

Kylie Jenner Strikes A Pose For Teen Vogue And Shares Her Words Of Wisdom

Posted on Fri Apr 17th, 2015 11:59am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kylie Jenner covers the new issue of Teen Vogue, and we're finally getting a peek at her Mad Max-inspired photo shoot.

Kylie posted an Instagram photo from the set a few weeks ago, and commenters went crazy over her cleavage, which, interestingly enough, is not pictured here. Still, we totally dig the dirty hot look!

But just as soon as we started girl-crushing on Kylie's dreadlocks and earth-toned wardrobe, we saw her interview quotes, and we really have a hard time understanding why she's being touted as a role model to teenage girls. The 17-year-old starlet, who is dating a 25-year-old rapper, comes across as completely out of touch with reality.

On her daily struggles, including what to upload to Instagram, Kylie says:
    "Today I posted my Instagram picture three different times. I kept deleting it and re-posting it because I kept looking at the comments and they were bad comments. And I was like, "Ahhh!" and I kept re-posting it. The people who take the time to write these comments are so mean and hateful, like they just want to come at you and hurt you."

The real reason for Kylie moving out of her mom's house seems to be because she needs more space for her shoes:
    "I'm moving out when I turn 18. I'm ready to live on my own. It's a really big step, but I'm ready. I wanted a house near my family in a quiet neighborhood with a front yard and a backyard that my dog will like. Also, I have so many shoes, and none of them fit in my old closet."

On the different relationships she has with her sisters and how she wants to be a mom someday:
    "Having sisters is the best. I have a different relationship with each of them. I go to Kim for fashion advice, Khloé is always boy and family advice, and Kourtney is like another mother to me. It's so fun being an aunt. When I look to the far future and decide to have kids, I need to have a million girls. Ten years from now—in 2025—I hope I have a kid."

Though she participated in an elaborate shoot in the desert, Kylie doesn't talk about her beauty regimen that much, but she does reveal her go big or go home approach when it comes to cosmetics. "I never really wear makeup unless I need to, because when I do my makeup I like to really do my makeup," she says. "So I'm never going to spend just 20 minutes, you know? A good night out is, like, two and a half hours for full makeup, curling hair, whatever. I love false lashes—individuals, strips, extensions."

Wise beyond her years, this one...

Gwyneth Paltrow Fails $29 Food Stamp Challenge After Just Four Days

Posted on Fri Apr 17th, 2015 10:55am PDT       By X17 Staff

Epic -- FAIL. Just as we knew would happen, Gwyneth Paltrow wasn't able to pretend she was poor for a week. Shocker.

Last week, the GOOP-tastic replaced her high-priced diet with $29 worth of food when she participated in the #FoodBankNYCChallenge. While mother of two, who was prompted by friend Mario Batali, accepted the challenge eat on a SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) budget of $29 a week -- she broke the challenge in just four days when she ate chicken, veggies and -- candy.

In a Goop post, the entitled actress wrote, "As I suspected, we only made it through about four days, when I personally broke and had some chicken and fresh vegetables (and in full transparency, half a bag of black licorice)."

The blonde added, "My perspective has been forever altered by how difficult it was to eat wholesome, nutritious food on that budget, even for just a few days—a challenge that 47 million Americans face every day, week, and year."

Umm yeah -- your "perspective has been forever altered"?! Hey Gwynnie, we'd buy that if you hadn't bought ingredients that looked suitable for a Mexican-themed dinner party amongst friends and if you hadn't posted dreamy, perfectly plated photos of the meals she "made" with her family during the challenge, that featured recipes that anyone on a SNAP budget would unlikely make -- aka a dish which featured brown rice, kale, and roasted sweet potato sauté.

Hey Gwnnie, do you know what people on SNAP are buying? Ramen, frozen chicken, pasta, fast food -- things that your precious lips, gluten-free lips wouldn't touch. Try eating a diet of that and talking about it -- not super healthy, fancy fare that can only last you four (we highly doubt she even went that long).

While the star did shed some light on the main point -- having healthy diet on $29 is basically impossible -- she could have at least tried to eat a bit more like people who MUST be on that budge and can't cheat/break it/give up actually eat.

We appreciate that her Instagram post did raise awareness about the challenge which is an attempt to keep congress from slashing food benefits -- but maybe she didn't need to be so ridiculous about it? But we guess that's why we love to hate her.

The Oscar winner added to her Goop post, "After trying to complete this challenge...I would give myself a C-." We'd like to correct her: Uhh after FAILING to complete this challenge -- we'd give you an F.

Selena Gomez In Mexico

Will Kim Richards Head To Rehab After Drunken Arrest?
Will Kim Richards Head To Rehab After Drunken Arrest?
Yes - she clearly needs more treatment to deal with her alcohol issues.
No - she's got a show to film!
Iggy