Taylor Swift's mom Andrea, who is currently battling cancer, presented the superstar singer with the Milestone Award at the ACMs last night.

Report: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Finalize Divorce

Posted on Mon Apr 20th, 2015 2:46pm PDT       By X17 Staff

It's official: Gwynnie and Chris are "consciously uncoupled"! Say it ain't so! That's right all you believers of true love -- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are officially divorced, reports TMZ.

The former duo's business managers have agreed to the details of their divorce, which includes dividing their joint property and custody of their children, Apple and Moses, according to the media outlet. . Apparently the professional pretty people are just waiting for a judge to sign the paperwork, which is set to happen sometime today.

After 10 years of marriage, the 42-year-old Oscar winner and the Brit began "conscious uncoupling" in March 2014. We weren't sure if the split would ever become official since the lanky blondes have remained friends and even vacationed together several times, which constantly sparked reunion rumors in the media. But all was not as we'd hoped -- there will be no reconciliation for the two. Although the terms of the settlement are confidential, it's believed that the friendly exes will split custody of their 11-year-old daughter and 9-year-old son.

The timing does seem about right -- Paltrow just went public with with her new man, Glee producer Brad Falchuk, and Martin appears to still be dating Jennifer Lawrence.

While the two may have moved on -- we're still stuck on their being together. If those two tall, pretty, pasty humans can't make it -- who can?!

Kanye West Shares Deep Thoughts On Daughter North, Racism And Trying To Make It In The Fashion World

Posted on Mon Apr 20th, 2015 1:35pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Kanye West covers the new issue of Paper Magazine, and while he isn't taking a a page from the book of Kim Kardashian and exposing his butt, he does seem to want to break the internet with his words. West wrote the piece for the mag, in which he talks about everything from his music to his foray into the fashion world. Highlights?

On being a parent:
    "Let's just tap back into the real world for a second -- we can have children. Let's be thankful. We can raise our kids, let's be thankful. But how about we raise our kids in a truthful world, not a world based on brands and concepts of perception? Perception is not reality. When I look in North's eyes, I'm happy about every mistake I've ever made. I'm happy that I fought to bring some type of reality to this world we choose to stay in right now, driven by brands and corporations."

On why no one will ever stop him from succeeding in the fashion world:
    "Fashion is something that's in my heart to do -- in my spirit. There's no world that can stop me from what I love. Not the rap world, not the fashion world, not the real world. But it hurt me as a human being to see that article written, with the amount of work that's there and the potential and what I know I will eventually do. But behind bravery and courage is the ability to brace for pain, not the idea of never having pain or trying to avoid pain ... Right now, over 70 percent of my focus is on apparel. I haven't even given my College Dropout of clothing yet. We're still on mixtapes."

But...people are still doubting him:
    "I saw this article that asked, "Should Kanye leave fashion to the professionals?" That question is really ignorant, in a way, because the second I sell my first T-shirt or my first shoe, doesn't that make me a professional?

Kanye also reveals what his first experience with racism was like:
    "When I was 10 years old I lived in China, and at the time they used to come up to me and rub my face to see if the color would rub off. It was really fucked up, but I feel like it was preparing me for a world perspective that a lot of my friends who never got a chance to travel didn't get. Now my perspective, a lot of times, is so much wider than someone who's limited to the concept of any particular so-called world that's not the real world."

And finally, Kanye also wants us to know that he cares about each and every one of us:
    "I know people want to talk about the American Dream, but my dream is a world dream. It's a world in which everyone's main goal would be to help each other ... I care about people. I care about society. I care about people being inspired. I care about people believing in themselves, because that's the scariest thing. The modern population cannot be controlled by the system -- they break the system."

Kate Hudson Is All About Denim On Denim For Her Flight

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO - Kris Jenner Doesn't Want To Talk About Bruce's Boob Job

Posted on Mon Apr 20th, 2015 1:00pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Well this is awkward!

Kris Jenner hit the gym in L.A this morning to tone her hot granny bod, and the reality star was in no mood to address ex-husband Bruce's transition from male to female. When our videographer asked if the momager was supportive of the Olympian getting breast implants, she got visibly uncomfortable while she made a mad dash for her car.

It's got to be kind of embarrassing for Kimmy K's mom to have to go through the father of her children's gender reassignment so publicly. This is Kris' PR nightmare!

Selena Gomez Shows Off Sexy Beach Bod In Mexico

You'll DIE when you see what Selena Gomez looks like in a string bikini ...
CLICK TO SEE THE PHOTOS!

Amber Rose Plays Coy When Asked About Reuniting With Estranged Hubby Wiz Khalifa

Posted on Mon Apr 20th, 2015 12:29pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Amber Rose jetted out of Los Angeles International Airport over the weekend, and despite professing her love for estranged hubby Wiz Khalifa earlier this month, the curvy beauty played coy when asked if she's getting back with her ex. Amber smiled and told our X17 photographers, "I don't even know what you're asking me bro!" We're not buying it!

After Wiz reportedly cheated on Amber, she filed for divorce in September 2014, just nine months after she gave birth to their son Sebastian. Though the two exchanged a number of nasty messages on Twitter and Instagram over the last few months, Amber shocked us earlier this month when she posted a photo of the two and revealed that she was still madly in love with the rapper.

"My #ManCrushEveryday you know what it is," she wrote. "We went wrong somewhere and even if we never ever get back together ( Even tho I pray, dream and hope we do) he will forever be the love of my life. The media doesn't make it easy but f*ck them we gotta live for reality and not society. We forever have a bond because we made a beautiful baby from our Love. Through all the ups and downs of our relationship my heart still beats for him every single day. I'm sick of putting on a front like I'm happy without him. I'm not. He makes me happy. He's the only one who can. Regardless of how our lives Turn out in the long run he will always be the skinny tatted up stoner that has my heart."

Wonder if they're getting back together though?

Interior Images From Demi Moore's $75 Million NYC Penthouse Hit The Web

Check Out The Electrifying First Fantastic Four Trailer

Posted on Mon Apr 20th, 2015 12:00pm PDT       By X17 Staff

The first glimpse at Fantastic Four is here! Marvel delighted fans when they released a full-length trailer for the upcoming Fantastic Four reboot.

The trailer follows Reed Richards aka Mister Fantastic (Miles Teller), Susan Storm aka Invisible Woman (Kate Mara) and her brother Johnny Storm aka Human Torch, (Michael B. Jordan).

According to Marvel, the film, "centers on four young outsiders who teleport to an alternate and dangerous universe, which alters their physical form in shocking ways. Their lives irrevocably upended, the team must learn to harness their daunting new abilities and work together to save Earth from a former friend."

Fantastic Four hits theaters on Aug. 7, 2015.

Miley Cyrus Isn't Ashamed Of Her Hairy Armpits

Posted on Mon Apr 20th, 2015 11:30am PDT       By X17 Staff

She's gross...

Miley Cyrus decided it was a good idea to wear pink nipple pasties and not shave her armpits for the 30th Annual Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony on Saturday, where she paid honor to Joan Jett, and all we can say is yuck! Couldn't she let the rocker have the spotlight, rather than flashing her breasts and her poor grooming habits and stealing all the attention?

The legendary musician didn't seem to mind The "Wrecking Ball" songstress' antics, because she happily posed for pics with her backstage at the award show. The twerking queen didn't even bother to put on some clothes once she got home, because she was too busy celebrating 420 by getting high as a kite and posting pics of it on Instagram.

If her pits look like this, we can only imagine how out of hand her bikini line is!

WireImage for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (left)

Harper Beckham Is The Cutest Celebrity Kid EVER!

Posted on Mon Apr 20th, 2015 10:59am PDT       By X17 Staff

Seriously -- we can't even handle it!

On Sunday night David Beckham jetted out of Los Angeles International Airport with his four kids, and as much as we love Cruz, Romeo and Brooklyn, little miss Harper totally stole the show! The group will be meeting up with mom Victoria in London, and even though they're all over the map these days, they still manage to make it work.

Last Friday the whole family got together and went on a hike in Malibu for Victoria's 41st birthday, and after that Posh and Becks left the kids at home and went out for a romantic dinner. But back to Harper -- we can't get over what a little cutie she is!

Stars Party Hardy In The Desert During Coachella Weekend 2

Posted on Mon Apr 20th, 2015 10:35am PDT       By X17 Staff

Coachella 2015 may finally be over but that doesn't that celebs didn't flock to the desert over the weekend. The Kardashian/Jenner clan, Nicki Minaj, Paris Hilton, Beyonce, Jaden Smith, Paris Hilton, Kyle Richards and more were all about having a party weekend in Indio Calif. Celebs checked out Drake, Kanye West and Florence + The Machine.

Jaden Smith turned heads when he wore a flower crown around the event. Another day of the fest, he raised some eyebrows when he wore a skirt. People seem to be making a hubbub about Jaden's style -- but we think Will and Jada's son has always marched to his own drummer so nothing surprises us about his new fashion statements.

Beyonce and Nicki Minaj were jamming out to Drake's set during the music fest. During Drizzy's performance, he gave a shout out to newly engaged Minaj, who strutted on stage in a wild ensemble. Drake said to the crowd, "It's been too long, mama!... Coachella, you better make some noise for like, the love of my life, I love this girl right here. We're family forever. Congratulations and all that, you know I'm saying, I just wanna give you a hug and sh*t."

Aww he loves her!

After her sister's arrest last week, Kyle Richards took a break from family drama and took some refuge at Coachella. The Real Housewife of Beverly Hills star turned up in the desert with her hubby Mauricio Umansky. Their teen daughter, Alexia, danced the night away with older cousin Paris Hilton. We aren't sure we'd want our teen daughter hanging with the party queen or her fast-paced friends -- but we aren't reality stars, what do we know?!

Brad Pitt in New Orleans

Do You Think It's Gross For Girls Like Miley To Not Shave Their Armpits?
Do You Think It's Gross For Girls Like Miley To Not Shave Their Armpits?
Yes - hairy armpits are for men only!
No - it's just more of a natural look.
Iggy