Posted on Tue Oct 11, 2011 03:44 PM PDT
The Kardashian empire famously made $65 million in 2010, but that sum is about to skyrocket.
News surfaced Tuesday that the sisters' Sears clothing line, which debuted this year, is set to rake in $200-300 million on its own.
"The Kardashians could easily be a billion-dollar business worldwide in the next two years," Brian Dow, partner at APA Talent & Literary Agency, which reps the Kardashian's brands, told Women's Wear Daily upon hearing the news.
The trio has plans to take their Sears collection international. Their perfumes make about $50 million. Their QVC clothing line is set to sell hundreds of thousands of units.
And those are just pieces of the glamorous puzzle -- after the jump, see everything the Kardashians are involved in!
Below is what Khloe, Kim and Kourtney have their hands in (not including Kris Jenner, Rob Kardashian, Kendall and Kylie.)
- Khloe and Lamar's unisex fragrance, Unbreakable
- The sisters' Dash stores
- Kim's three fragrances
- The girls' QVC line, K-Dash
- Kardashian Kollection at Sears
- An Australian handbag collection
- Kim's Belle Noel jewelry collection
- Books, including Kardashian Konfidential and the upcoming Dollhouse
- OPI nail polishes Kardashian Kolors (out in November)
- Kardashian Khaos boutique in Las Vegas
- Endorsements (Wonderful Pistachios, Quiktrim, Skechers, Midori)
- Stake in website ShoeDazzle
- Collaboration with Bebe
- E! reality shows (six seasons of Keeping Up With the Kardashians and four spin-offs)
The sisters also plan on expanding their Sears line to including, home, denim and maternity pieces, and Khloe and Lamar have plans for a second fragrance. Kourtney is working on her first.
Kim Kardashian Prepares For Some Sexy Time In The Sun - Aug 03, 2012
Another Day, Another Sexy Bikini TwitPic From Kim K... - Aug 02, 2012
Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Go Zip Lining On Mexican Vacay - Aug 01, 2012
Kanye Pulls His $750K Lamborghini Into Kim's Driveway - Jul 20, 2012
Kim Kardashian's Bestie Jokes About Being Her BFF - Jul 19, 2012