BREAKING NEWS - Orlando Bloom Busted For Speeding In Malibu

Posted on Thu Jan 29th, 2015 1:50pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Orlando Bloom was pulled over by police just moments ago in Malibu and, apparently cited for speeding.

The Los Angeles Sheriff's department spokesperson was not yet aware of the incident at the time of publication ... but our photographer on the scene tells us Orly was stopped as he headed down PCH toward LA and cops had him pull into the Ralph's parking lot at the Malibu Colony Center.

The had a fairly long chat with the ticketing officer -- we're not sure if he was trying to pull the "but I'm a celebrity!" card -- still, Bloom drove away with a parting gift ... a bright yellow carbon copy of a speeding ticket!

Rihanna Gets Swallowed Up By Her Giant Jean Jacket

Posted on Thu Jan 29th, 2015 1:34pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Riri is kickin' it old school! Wearing a seriously over sized jean jacket, Rihanna looked like she was in a losing battle with denim when she went to dinner at her favorite restaurant Giorgio Baldi on Wednesday night.

The 26-year-old Bajan beauty paired the coat, which is from designer Matthew Dolan's spring 2015 collection, with a sweatshirt dress and a pair of colorful heels.

Over the weekend, the 26-year-old songstress deputed a new collaboration called "Four Five Seconds" which features Kanye West and Sir Paul McCartney. The new song aural offering after a two-year-break from music. The "Umbrella" singer debuted the song on her Twitter page on Saturday and wrote to fans, "FIRST GLIMPSE AT MY NEW MUSIC!!!"

The "Diamonds" hitmaker has been teasing fans with her music as she gears up to release her eighth studio album, R8.

In addition, Rihanna will be joining Kanye and Sir Paul to perform the collab during the 2015 Grammy Awards on Feb. 8. We can't wait -- we just hope she leaves that damn jacket at home!

Rihanna Is Drowning In Denim

Riff Raff Looks Unrecognizable After Gaining 55 Pounds Of Muscle

Posted on Thu Jan 29th, 2015 12:11pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Umm Riff Raff -- are you in there?! Apparently Riff Raff went and got himself bulked up -- gaining 55 pounds of purse muscle -- and has taken to Instagram to show off the fruits of his workout labor. We aren't gonna lie: we're scared. It looks like this dude ate Riff Raff!

On Wednesday, the rapper, who inspired James Franco's outlandish character in Spring Breakers, put out a recent pic of him on social media and wrote,"170 TO 225 POUNDS." It looks like the ridiculous rapper has been getting serious about getting seriously ripped.

In another snap, the entertainer posted a shirtless photo of himself last week. In the post-shower selfie, a now-blue-haired Riff Raff wrote a made-up ESPN quote, "AT 6'2 224 POUNDS JODY HiGHROLLER iS LiTERALLY ONE OF THE BiGGEST ARTiSTS iN THE LEAGUE -- ESPN."

The rapper recently announced that he'd been training to become a professional wrestler with Hulk Hogan.

We guess muscles are supposed to be sexy or something -- but this is ANYTHING but sexy.

Kim Kardashian In Tears After Awkward Double-Date With Beyonce & Jay Z

Celeb couples don't always mix well! Kim and Kanye went on a double-date with Beyonce and Jay Z and apparently the outing left Kim in tears! FULL STORY HERE

Gwyneth Paltrow Raves About Getting Her Vagina Steamed On Goop

Posted on Thu Jan 29th, 2015 11:40am PDT       By X17 Staff

Normally we'd expect Gwyneth Paltrow to write about steaming vegetables on her lifestyle site Goop, but she caught us off guard when she raved about getting her vagina steamed during a recent spa visit. Gross!

Paltrow dishes on the V-Steam treatment at Tikkun Holistic Spa in Santa Monica, and she wrote, "The real golden ticket here is the Mugworth V-Steam: You sit on what is essentially a mini-throne, and a combination of infrared and mugwort steam cleanses your uterus, et al."

"It is an energetic release — not just a steam douche — that balances female hormone levels," she continued. "If you’re in L.A., you have to do it." We've always been curious about the treatment, but the mere thought of Gwynnie getting her snatch steamed is just a little bit too much for us. Still, if you're interested, a 30-minute V-Steam will set you back $50. Worth checking out?

Scooter Braun Lists Sunset Strip Home For $11.6 Million

Chelsea Handler Takes Her Top Off For Peace In The Middle East

Posted on Thu Jan 29th, 2015 11:21am PDT       By X17 Staff

Chelsea Handler may start a war with this Instagram!

On Wednesday, the 39-year-old, who is currently on vacation, posted a snap of her sitting atop a camel wearing blue-and-white Star Of David pasties.

The often-topless comedian posted the pic to her million plus Instagram with the caption, "A Muslim allowed a topless Jew to sit on his camel. And we say we can't live side by side? I say we try and we can and we will. And, You don't even have to be topless. L'chaim."

You don't have to be topless, Chel -- and we really wish you wouldn't be ...

This isn't the firs time Chelsea's shown her tits for social media. In December, the late night host posted a topless skiing photo. Only the classiest locations for the classiest of girls!

We have a feeling this isn't what's going to help declare peace in the Middle East ...

Courtney Love Admits To Using Heroin While Pregnant With Daughter Frances Bean

Posted on Thu Jan 29th, 2015 10:25am PDT       By X17 Staff

Getty Images for Sundance

Courtney Love has come forward and admitted that she knowingly did heroin while pregnant with her daughter Frances Bean Cobain. Back in 2011 Love stated that she had done the drug in the first few weeks of her pregnancy, but she was unaware that she was with child at the time.

"I used it once then stopped," she says in the new documentary, Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck. "I knew she would be fine." Frances is an executive producer on the film, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival, and she posed for red carpet photos with her mom over the weekend (see shot above), marking their first public appearance together in 5 years.

Over two decades ago rumors first started popping up that Love was using heroin while she was pregnant, and there was even speculation that Frances was born addicted to heroin. We're glad everything turned out ok, but we're so shocked we don't even know what to say...

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Scarlett Johansson Steps Out In Los Angeles With Adorable Baby Rose

Posted on Thu Jan 29th, 2015 9:45am PDT       By X17 Staff

Hail, Mama Scarlett!

Superstar Scarlett Johansson was dressed casually as she carried daughter Rose while out and about in Beverly Hills on Wednesday.

The newly blonde actress (isn't that Miley Cyrus' haircut?!) is currently in Los Angeles to shoot her latest film, Hail Ceasar!.

For the outing, Scar Jo donned a pair of black jeans, a white t-shirt and a plaid over shirt. The actress, who is married to French journalist Roman Duriac, dressed the four-month-old in orange t-shirt and an adorable pair of navy pants and brown slippers.

On Tuesday, the 30-year-old star grabbed some lunch with her baby girl at her side in the oh-so-hip Los Feliz area of Los Angeles. She's a mom on the go!

In a recent interview with Barbara Walters, the Avengers actress talked about being a hands-on mom, "I do the whole bit. I'm nursing and I love it. It's the best way to get back in shape."

She also said, "[Motherhood is] wonderful. It's very, very magical - and exhausting. The love is just unbelievable. It's very overwhelming.'

The He's Just Not That Into You star seems to be doing a great job!

Kanye West Reveals He And Kim Kardashian Will Have More Kids, Says Marriage Has Taught Him To "Shut Up More"

Posted on Thu Jan 29th, 2015 8:59am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kanye West appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show today, and the rapper opens up about family life and gives the world their first look at the music video for his new song "Only One," his collaboration with Paul McCartney.

When asked how marriage has changed him, Kanye says:
    "I've definitely learned how to compromise more. Which is something you have to understand when you partner with people in business ... I’ve learned how to shut up more and yeah. I think I’m a better human being because of her and because of my daughter. And I have always someone to think about going home to and you know something for me to be brave for what I want to do for humanity, but also to be more protective of myself for my family too. Cause there are things I’ve done in the past that were considered negative, but I was really jumping in front of the tank for other people or for culture in a way so now I always have to have that in my mind that I have a family that I have to protect too."

Kanye added, "I think I was going through my version of my terrible twos. My daughter she wants to express herself and she just doesn’t have the words for it. And for me there was so many things I wanted to do with film and clothing and I just didn’t have the words or the resources or the backing or the perception that I could do it being that I was a rapper…."

And speaking of children, will Kimye be adding more little ones to their brood! In a word, yes! Kanye replied that he and Kim are "trying," and when asked how many more, Yeezy said, "I just want whatever Kim wants." Marriage really has changed him! And check out "Only One" below ... it's features Kimye's darling daughter Nori and it's pretty sweet:

Selena In Atlanta

Do You Think Scott Cheated On Kourtney With Kendall?
Do You Think Scott Cheated On Kourtney With Kendall?
Yes, he totally boned her!
No way, he's totally loyal!
Lisa Rinna