Kendall Jenner Parties With Fellow Model Pals Gigi Hadid And Cara Delevingne

Posted on Thu Nov 27th, 2014 8:10am PDT       By X17 Staff

The Nice Guy in Hollywood was the place to be last night! Not only did Gigi Hadid show up with boyfriend Cody Simpson, but supermodel Cara Delevingne joined them, and Kendall Jenner showed up as well! With so many young models in one spot, you'd expect a Leonardo DiCaprio sighting somewhere nearby...

Kendall and Gigi hung out by the beach earlier in the day and posted a few snapshots on Instagram, and this week Gigi revealed that not only was she back with Cody, but that she has absolutely no interest in being on Real Housewives.

"I was on a couple of episodes to try and support my mom, and obviously for it to make sense because I'm her daughter, but I really am working hard to make my modeling career my own and make a name for myself," she told Us Weekly. "I don't want to be a reality star ... I want to focus on my own career."

Lady Gaga Opts For A Surprisingly Demure Outfit In The Big Apple

Posted on Thu Nov 27th, 2014 7:29am PDT       By X17 Staff

Lady Gaga greeted dozens of fans camped outside of her apartment in New York City on Wednesday evening, and while this is a pretty routine thing, we were shocked to see the pop superstar wearing a totally normal outfit!

And Mother Monster didn't let the crappy weather get her down either! She posted a snapshot on Instagram and wrote, "Some of the most magical days in New York are when it rains, happiness can dry any storm."

Gaga is currently promoting her Cheek to Cheek album with music legend Tony Bennett, and the duo performed on The View the previous day before sitting down for an interview. The two chatted about how they first met and revealed that they will be doing even more shows together next year. Such an odd pairing, but we love it!

Khloe Kardashian Loves To Gear Up With Leather

Diddy Says He Thinks Ex-Girlfriend Cameron Diaz Was The One Who Got Away!

Posted on Thu Nov 27th, 2014 7:17am PDT       By X17 Staff

There's something about Cameron!

With rumors swirling that Cameron Diaz is engaged to beau Benji Madden, the 42-year-old starlet's former boyfriend Sean "Diddy" Combs must be feeling a little emotional, and during a recent night out, he was overheard gushing about his former lady love!

"He was at a dinner and the subject turned to Cameron dating Benji Madden," the source tells Us Weekly. "He said, 'If I could turn back time, things would be different!' He was bummed, saying, 'She's the sexiest girl in the world.'" Awww!

Diddy and Diaz were first linked in 2008, and despite an on again/off again romance, the two were spotted all over each other at a CAA party in 2012. "Her hair was all crazy, her makeup was smeared and they made out in front of everyone," an onlooker told the mag at the time. "She was acting like a teenager!"

Diaz, who has dated guys like Justin Timberlake and Jared Leto, started dating Madden in May after Nicole Richie set the pair up. Seems like that's going pretty well, so maybe Diddles should just get over it!

Khloe Kardashian Hits The Gym In Yet Another Cleavage-Baring Ensemble

Posted on Thu Nov 27th, 2014 6:49am PDT       By X17 Staff

Khloe Kardashian hit the gym on Wednesday afternoon, and not only did she flash some boobage in another low-cut workout top, but this time she showed off an eye-catching hairstyle! Those braids seem like a great way to keep her hair out of her face, and it sounds like Khloe plans on keeping them in for a while!

The 30-year-old reality star Instagrammed a selfie from the gym and wrote, "Thank you @hairlovebydominique for braiding me up last night. One less thing to worry about while I'm cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the fam 💋braids on fleek 🙊."

Khloe was in a great mood after her workout, and while she did give us a smile, the one things she didn't show us was her booty. After flashing her cheeks in a totally see-through pair of pants the previous day, we weren't expecting her to do that again though...

Check Out The Fancy New York City Hotel Where Prince William And Kate Middleton Will Stay Next Month

Lady Gaga Doesn't Let The Weather Rain On Her Paisley Parade

Posted on Wed Nov 26th, 2014 12:46pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Lady Gaga isn't letting the weather rain on her fabulous parade! After an appearance on The View, Mother Monster strutted her stuff through the streets of NYC on Wednesday. The 28-year-old made sure all eyes were on her and her paisley concoction.

On Monday, the "Bad Romance" singer Gaga made headlines when she headed out to VIP in Paris in an inflatable, octopus-like ensemble. While this outfit is a bit more understated -- it definitely seems to be easier to maneuver around in!

Meanwhile, Gaga and her Cheek To Cheek duet partner Tony Bennett just released a holiday commercial for H&M -- and we are loving it! Check it out!

Julia Roberts Struggles To Juggle Her Purchases After Shopping Spree With Her Son

Posted on Wed Nov 26th, 2014 12:05pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Good thing she has a helper!

Julia Roberts took home a massive haul after a shopping spree in Beverly Hills yesterday, and her son Henry was on hand to assist with the heavy lifting on the way to the car.

We don't see much of the Pretty Woman star these days, but we did recently hear from her after the death of her director pal Mike Nichols. "There are so few heroes in our world. So few impeccable craftsmen, so few people who personify unconditional love and friendship. Mike Nichols was like no other. In every way he was remarkable and amazing. His musings were like pearls, his jokes were timeless and perfectly placed, his stories – detailed and wholly entertaining, his warm embrace was where you wanted to live forever," she said in a statement to People.

We will always love Miss Roberts!

Angelina Jolie Reveals She Might Be Getting Into Politics

Posted on Wed Nov 26th, 2014 11:30am PDT       By X17 Staff

Angelina Jolie recently revealed that she's stepping back from acting, and while she's been spending more time behind the camera as a director, it seems as though she could be making a move into politics!

The 39-year-old Oscar winner sat down for a chat with ITV News, and after discussing her role as an ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, she revealed that she'd like to do more.

Jolie said:
    "I've always gone where I thought I was needed and when I was working with the UN I was working in the field. I felt I was needed in the field. Then I realized I was only so useful in the field because then somebody had to go to Washington and plead the case, so then I would do that. I don't know what that means or where that will lead me."

When reporter Julie Etchingham asked if politics was a possibility, Jolie replied, "If I felt I could really make a difference, yes."

Jolie continued, "We have overall a failing of international leadership when we have 51 million people displaced from conflict, more people displaced than since after World War II, when we have completely open-ended conflicts, when we have crises like Syria. We seem to be completely unable to handle it and make ground and help all of the people who are starving and dying at the moment — I think clearly if you look around the world you can say that we simply are not doing enough."

#AngelinaForPresident!

LeAnn Rimes Slams 11-Year-Old Stepson Mason For Not Being As "Driven" As Her

Posted on Wed Nov 26th, 2014 11:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

LeAnn Rimes sat down with The Daily Mail to chat about her family life and her career, and while she's quite honest about a number of things, she went a little too far when she compared herself to her stepson.

LeLe tells the publication:
    "I was super-driven as a kid. Even though I was on the road a lot, the teachers would give me homework and I would get it all done. I look at my 11-year-old stepson Mason, and I’m like, ‘I signed a record deal when I was your age. You’re still fumbling with tying your shoelaces.'"

On her childhood, she added: "I always say, 'Smart, pretty…unpopular,' because girls can be really jealous. I was terrified of school and I was bullied. When I was 11, a girl brought a knife to school and wrote me a note saying she was going to hurt me with it. Girls can be really mean, even now. It is sad that we can’t encourage each other. I think a lot of girls get intimidated by other people’s success."

Apparently the 32-year-old singer is still bullied today, and it was reported that she sought treatment for anxiety and depression because of people posting nasty comments on Twitter. "I've been such a target I guess for misjudgment lately, and a lot of anger from some people, especially through social media," she told Entertainment Tonight last year. "Obviously we're [celebrities] underneath a microscope and in the spotlight all the time, but it's no reason to be able to pick apart someone the way that a lot of people do. We're human ... this is my job, and then I have my life. But I'm a human being in both of them -- and I think people forget that a lot of times."

Um, just a thought: Maybe you shouldn't make degrading comments about other people (you know, like your family?!) and then people won't be mean to you? Of course, LeAnn will probably tweet that this was taken out of context, but how could it be?

We'd imagine Mason doesn't appreciate her remarks (and we're sure he has access to the internet), and when his mom Brandi Glanville sees this, we have a feeling this could start World War III...

Do YOU think LeAnn was out of line?
Do YOU think LeAnn was out of line?
Yes! She should apologize for what she said.
No. She's allowed to say whatever she wants about her family.

Kesha In Nashville

Do YOU think LeAnn was out of line?
Do YOU think LeAnn was out of line?
Yes! She should apologize for what she said.
No. She's allowed to say whatever she wants about her family.
Iggy