Posted on Tue Aug 28, 2012 09:38 PM PDT
Lindsay Lohan will NOT be prosecuted for a robbery that took place at a house party in the Hollywood Hills last week, it was determined today.
"Lindsay is glad this matter has been cleared up so she can focus on her upcoming projects," spokesman Steve Honig said in a statement after the prosecutor's decision was announced.
Los Angeles police detectives presented a potential felony burglary case against the 26-year-old actress, but prosecutors cited a lack of evidence to prove that Lohan was actually involved. "We do not have sufficient evidence to prove this case beyond a reasonable doubt," a prosecutor wrote in a memo rejecting the charges.
X17online broke the news of the robbery, which took place at the multi-million dollar home of businessman Samir Magid on the same night that Lindsay and her assistant Gavin Doyle partied at the house with her brother Cody and two other friends. Magid later told authorities that he did not want to pursue a case over the items.
Whew ... Looks like Lilo is off the hook!
Just her luck! Think she can stay out of trouble?
New Photos: Lindsay Lohan Transforms Into Liz Taylor - Aug 30, 2012
EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Lindsay Lohan Hits The Big Apple Amid Hotel Bill Drama - Aug 29, 2012
Report: Lindsay Lohan Suspect In Home Robbery - Aug 28, 2012
Lindsay Lohan Tweets, "People Fabricate Lies" - Aug 23, 2012
Lindsay Lohan Looks Happy To Be Back In NYC With Her Family - Aug 22, 2012