EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Caitlyn Jenner Meets Up With Kourtney And Kylie For A Sexy Sushi Date

Posted on Fri Oct 9th, 2015 6:31am PDT       By X17 Staff

Caitlyn Jenner met up with Kourtney Kardashian and Kylie Jenner on Thursday night at Nobu in Malibu, and the ladies were all dressed to the nines. (Kylie's much older boyfriend Tyga was there too, but unless he's singing about "penetrating" the 18-year-old reality starlet, we don't really care much about him...)

Kourtney looked incredible, and while Kylie's outfit was like something from the Clueless era, she looked pretty hot too. Caitlyn rocked a super chic black outfit, and we couldn't help but notice how slender her 6'2" frame is looking these days. Bruiser no more...at least not with these toothpicks in stilettos!

Report: Caitlyn Jenner To Be Honored As Glamour's Woman Of The Year

Posted on Thu Oct 8th, 2015 2:05pm PDT       By X17 Staff

We didn't see that one coming!

The TV show The Doctors is reporting that Caitlyn is set to be on the cover of Glamour magazine's Woman of the Year issue.

The show says that the magazine secretly photographed the former Olympian for its December issue, which is set to be published in November.

Glamour has yet to confirm the report but a spokesperson for the mag revealed to The Doctors that it will be announcing all of the honorees on November 3. Last year, Oscar winner Lupita Nyong'o was Glamour's Woman of the Year.

Meanwhile, Caitlyn's stepdaughter Kim Kardashian posted her cover for Cosmopolitan's 50th anniversary edition. The rest of the Kardashian/Jenner clan appears together in a separate cover, which was revealed earlier this week. The cover of the complete crew is the first time all the ladies have been photographed together since 2011. But of course -- Kimbo is Cosmo's reigning cover queen! The pregnant reality star has appeared on the cover of Cosmo several times before -- check 'em out!

Kylie Jenner Swaps Her Sexy Bodycon Gear For Overalls And Pigtails

Taylor Swift Sexes It Up On Her First-Ever Cover Of GQ

Posted on Thu Oct 8th, 2015 11:42am PDT       By X17 Staff

Taylor Swift is having a big first -- her first cover of men's magazine, GQ.

The 25-year-old singer's cover for the upcoming November issue was just revealed and hot damn does she look good!

Wearing a James Perse tank dress that only costs $85, the superstar gave the camera a sultry look with her big blue eyes. The cover, shot by Michael Thompson, features the stunner's black bikini peeking out, with beachy hair.

Along with the sexy snaps, the mag features an article written by American author and essayist Chuck Klosterman.

"If you don’t take Swift seriously, you don’t take contemporary music seriously," he wrote. "There’s simply no antecedent for this kind of career: a cross-genre, youth-oriented, critically acclaimed colossus based entirely on the intuitive songwriting merits of a single female artist. It’s as if mid-period Garth Brooks was also early Liz Phair, minus the hat and the swearing. As a phenomenon, it’s absolutely new."

We can't wait for the rest of the interview to come out!

Scott Disick Posts Nude Kourtney Kardashian Pic: "Now That's 1 Hot Mama"

Posted on Thu Oct 8th, 2015 11:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

This is an interesting version of an olive branch!

Scott Disick split with partner Kourtney Kardashian back in July and has been spotted canoodling with model Lindsay Vrckovnik in recent weeks, but that didn't stop him from posting a nude pic of his baby mama and publicly drooling over her on Instagram. "Now that's 1 hot mama," he captioned the snapshot, which is from photographer Brian Bowen Smith's Metallic Life series.

Despite The Lord's very clear attempt to catch the brunette bombshell's attention, it sounds like he has no intention of trying to repair their relationship. "Unless there's a miracle, he's not getting back with Kourtney. He feels free and ready to have fun. He's no longer tied down. [He] feels free to do whatever he pleases, and that's exciting," a source dished to People.

LD should stop torturing her and just let her move on!

Do You Think Scott Wants Kourtney Back?
Do You Think Scott Wants Kourtney Back?
Yes - why else would he be saying how hot she was on social media?
No - he just doesn't think before he does things.

Tom Cruise Moving To Florida To Be Closer To Scientology Headquarters

Scout Willis Frees The Nipple At Rihanna's Album Cover Unveiling

Posted on Thu Oct 8th, 2015 10:19am PDT       By X17 Staff

Nipple crusader Scout Willis let it all hang out when she wore a totally sheer top to Rihanna's album cover unveiling party on Wednesday night.

Looks like Riri's album cover wasn't the only big reveal last night!

Demi Moore and Bruce Willis' 24-year-old daughter attended the bad gal's bash wearing sparkly pants underneath a sheer jumpsuit. Willis paired her odd outfit with copper heels. We don't know what to make of this look -- at all!

This isn't the first time we've seen Scout's nips. The celeb spawn has been all over Instagram in an attempt to #FreeTheNipple and even walked topless through the streets of NYC to promote the campaign.

While we have no problems with nipples -- we think the #FreeTheNipple is really a ridiculous campaign to get behind. Maybe put your energy on something that actually could help someone, like #FreeTheWronglyImprisoned or #HelpTheHomeless or #StopChildAbuse? Oh rich people problems!

Kanye West: "I Feel Like I Got Discriminated In Fashion For Not Being Gay"

Posted on Thu Oct 8th, 2015 9:35am PDT       By X17 Staff

He just can't handle being second best!

Kanye griped that he had a tough time breaking into the fashion industry during a two hour Show Studio interview, and the rapper must not have realized how self centered he was going to sound when he claimed he was ignored because he wasn't homosexual!

"I feel like I got discriminated in fashion for not being gay. In music, you definitely get discriminated in music if you are gay. It takes amazing talents to break down barriers. The people that break the stereotypes make history," he moaned.

Yeezy didn't appreciate the cold reception he received as he began to attend more industry events, either! "Everyone is sitting laughing at me... me sitting here trying my absolute hardest and everyone is laughing at me. They were definitely f****** not letting me in the shows and laughing at me," he whined.

We wonder what the gay community thinks of the Yeezus claiming heterosexual discrimination...

Selena Gomez Says She Underwent Chemotherapy To Treat Lupus In 2013

Posted on Thu Oct 8th, 2015 8:59am PDT       By X17 Staff

Selena Gomez is breaking her silence on being diagnosed with the autoimmune disease lupus, revealing that during her tour break in 2013, she underwent chemotherapy treatment to alleviate the symptoms of lupus -- and didn't go to rehab, as was reported at the time.

In a new interview with Billboard, the "Come and Get It" singer said, "That’s what my break was really about. I could’ve had a stroke."

Gomez cancelled the Australian and Asian leg of her tour in December 2013 -- and the move ignited Internet rumors that the young starlet was struggling with addiction. But in fact she was dealing with the poorly understood condition of Lupus which affects the immune system, which fails to detect the difference between healthy tissue and germs and viruses which enter the system from the outside.

The 23-year-old told Billboard, "I wanted so badly to say, 'You guys have no idea. I’m in chemotherapy. You’re a**holes'."

"I locked myself away until I was confident and comfortable again," she said.

And emerge she did … Gomez is gearing up for the release of her second solo studio album "Revival," which comes out on Friday.

Kim Zolciak Reveals Undetected Heart Condition Found Following Mini-Stroke

Posted on Thu Oct 8th, 2015 8:25am PDT       By X17 Staff

So scary!

Kim Zolciak appeared on Good Morning America this morning and revealed to host Michael Strahan that her doctors found she had an undetected heart condition during their tests following her mini-stroke earlier this month.

"It was a blessing in disguise. The minor TIA revealed that I have a PFO, which is like a hole in your heart. I was born with it and it never closed. That's what caused it, basically," she explained.

The blonde bombshell also took the time to address the haters that claimed she faked her hospitalization to get out of performing on Dancing with the Stars.

"I think it's sick that somebody would ever think that and some of the people that have said that, it just shows me their mentality. I don't think that many people would really fake a stroke. Especially since I love Dancing With the Stars. It's been one of the best experiences of my life. It's been very difficult for me to not be on the show," she confessed.

The Don't Be Tardy doesn't think it was all that fair that she was eliminated over a situation that she couldn't control.

"I was able to dance, I just couldn't fly. I feel like they could've done something via satellite. They've made exceptions in the past... I tried to kind of get an answer because I really do love the show. I love everybody — the producers, the casting directors all kind of fought for me, but in the end it was the lawyers that made the decision," she lamented.

We've said it before and we'll say it again... Bring Kim Z back!

Do You Think Scott Wants Kourtney Back?
Do You Think Scott Wants Kourtney Back?
Yes - why else would he be saying how hot she was on social media?
No - he just doesn't think before he does things.
Mystery Girl