X17 EXCLUSIVE - Randy Jackson: John Branca, John McClain And Howard Weitzman "Are Trying To Take My Mother's Life"
Posted on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:35 AM PDT
Randy Jackson has just issued the below statement to X17online:
- When TJ asked my mother if he should ask for temporary guardianship, my Mother told TJ NO – twice.
- The Estate denied Rebbie, Janet and Jermaine access to the house when they returned to home to Calabasas with a letter written by Howard Weitzman, attorney for the Estate, who is not a resident of the home.
- The Estate is trying to isolate my Mother from her family JUST LIKE THEY DID TO MICHAEL, in order to propagate their lies, financial agendas and to protect a fraudulent will.
- The same people that are trying to manipulate my mother are the same people that were involved with my brother when he died.
- In order to obtain temporary guardianship, TJ lied to the court. Rebbie, Janet, Jermaine and I would never harm our mother and we are doing our best to protect her and the Estate knows that. I want to know why Perry Sanders would consider a negotiation based on lies.
- It is clear that anyone who stands up against the Executors of the Estate - John Branca, John McClain and their attorney Howard Weitzman - is denied access to my mother.
- It is my fear and belief, that they are trying to take my mother’s life.
John Branca, John McClain and Howard Weitzman have yet to issue a statement. Calls for comment have not been returned.
X17 EXCLUSIVE - Katherine Jackson And Michael's Children Are Being Used As Pawns To Validate Fraudulent Will, Family Source Claims - Aug 02, 2012
Katherine Jackson Reinstated As Guardian Of Michael's Three Children - Aug 02, 2012
X17 EXCLUSIVE - Katherine Jackson's Attorney Says There Is "No Animosity" Between Cousins Prince And TJ Following Guardianship Drama - Jul 31, 2012
X17 EXCLUSIVE DETAILS - Jackson Estate Attorney Writes Letter Naming Family Members Banned From Home, Katherine Jackson In Tears - Jul 29, 2012
X17 EXCLUSIVE - Katherine Jackson's Attorney Denied Access Into Home By Nephew TJ, Family Worried For Her Safety - Jul 26, 2012