X17 has been chronicaling the breakdown of Britney and Kevin's relationship for two years and recently we predicted the end was coming soon! Here's a rundown of Britney and Kevin's terrible month of October, leading up to the announcement of Britney's filing for divorce yesterday:
- Sept. 30 - Kevin gambling at the Venetian in Vegas
- Oct. 1 - two girls escorted up to Kevin's Vegas hotel room by his bodyguard
- Oct. 2 - Kevin still partying in Vegas
- Oct. 8 - Kevin spends the entire week sleeping at the San Fernando apartment building, 30 miles from Britney, where his friends live and where we believe he has his own apartment
- Oct. 10 - Kevin lunched with friends at Casa Vega in the Valley -- wouldn't answer questions about Britney
- Oct. 11 - Kevin's at launch party for Five Star Denim at Kitson, flirting with a mystery blond
- Oct. 15 - Britney steps out in public for the first time since Jayden's birth and X17 brings it to you Exclusive!
- Oct. 17 - Britney leaves for Vegas and dines at Tao
- Oct. 18 - Kevin spent the next four nights going out to clubs Les Deux, Element, and Area, twice with the boys, one night with girls too
- Oct. 24 - Britney checks in to the Bel Air Hotel for the day and spends the night at her mom's LA house (she arrived at 11 pm and left at 7 am with both the kids)
- Oct. 25 - Kevin goes shopping with a friend in Venice and returns to the Valley apartment building in his Ferrari
- Oct. 29 - during this weekend, Britney went go-karting with her sister and her sister's boyfriend; Kevin is seen at the couple's Malibu house, entering and exiting quickly - spending no more than two hours there
- Oct. 30 - Kevin went to visit his children with Shar Jackson at Shar's O.C. house
- Oct. 31 - Halloween - Kevin's record release and West Hollywood performance - Britney attended the event (arriving without Kevin) and eyewitnesses say the couple seemed to be fighting and distant that night; Britney appeared upset
On the left: the multi-million dollar Malibu mansion out of which Kevin was just unceremoniously booted by Britney. On the right: the three hundred thousand dollar condo in the Valley he'll be calling home from now on. But hey, on the plus side, now he can almost claim some street cred on his album!
No wonder we found Kate Hudson at a spa yesterday - between Owen Wilson, her son Ryder, and her ex-husband Chris Robinson, she sure hasn't been caught short on stress lately! In fact, she's lucky she left for her appointment when she did - while she was being pampered at the spa, we noticed the police talking to Robinson at home!
Body language experts, give us your read on this ... The two left Coogie's restaurant in Malibu this morning at 11:30 am and they do not look too romantic. According to PerezHilton.com, Nicole dumped Brody today and according to X17, here's what she did the rest of the day:
- 12:30 pm - dumped Brody in Malibu and headed for Beverly Hills
- 1:00 pm - met up with Paris Hilton at the Beverly Hills Hotel for about 10 minutes
- 1:10 pm - drove back to her dad's (Lionel) house, where she and Paris rendez-vous again
- 1:20 pm - chatted with Paris about Brody breakup, Paris chats about Shanna bust up
- 3:15 pm - left dad's house off to who-knows where and Paris goes shopping (see video below)
With Us Weekly reporting Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn taking some time off, we figured now would be a good time to take a look back at the star-crossed romance between two of Hollywood's least dynamic celebs!
So everyone has their "inside sources" and "eye witnesses" leaking info on Eva and Tony's breakup, but X17 has its own source in Eva's camp who says the split has nothing to do with Tony's supposed flirting with a girl at a club last week. Here's the story we get ...
Frankly, we found the rumors about the impending dissolution of Eva Longoria and Tony Parker's relationship to be a little flimsy right from the get-go - after all, if they were really unhappy to the point of splitting up, you'd think Eva would leave her big, sparkly number nine necklace (#9 being Parker's number for the Spurs) at home! And besides, if Eva and Tony's relationship is so rocky, how come she looks so happy?
We caught up with La Lohan at the Ivy today where she lunched with semi-boyfriend Harry Morton and on her way in she told us she's still "with" him. When asked about her rumored hookup(s) with Stavros she said ... well, check it out ...