Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner Have Been In Couples Therapy For Years ... And They Didn't Have A Prenup!

Posted on Wed Jul 1st, 2015 7:45am PDT       By X17 Staff

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner finally confirmed what we all knew yesterday -- that they were divorcing after ten years of marriage -- and now new details have emerged about their troubled relationship.

The couple nearly split three years ago, and according to a source for Us Weekly the stars have been attending regular couples therapy sessions. "They were going to divorce when Sam was born but you know how it is — baby comes and solves the issues for a bit but it's just a Band-Aid. It hasn't been working for ages," a source tells the mag.

"Ben truly wanted his idea of family life and the idea of family he had growing up in Boston so he stayed in it longer than he wanted to because of the kids and the idea of family," the source continued. "But he couldn't save it."

So what about their joint fortune, which is worth an estimated $150 million? According to reports, the two do NOT have a prenup, but Jen has enough money of her own, so it's unlikely that she's going to try to take Ben to the cleaners. A number of outlets have called their split "amicable," and apparently they plan to split custody of their three children.

Yesterday the couple said in a joint statement:
    "After much thought and careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to divorce. We go forward with love and friendship for one another and a commitment to co-parenting our children whose privacy we ask to be respected during this difficult time. This will be our only comment on this private, family matter. Thank you for understanding."

Donald Trump Sues Univision For $500 Million After Network Drops Miss USA Pageant

Posted on Wed Jul 1st, 2015 7:25am PDT       By X17 Staff

Donald Trump chatted with Bill O'Reilly on Fox News' The O'Reilly Factor last night and revealed that he's suing Univision for $500 million after the network dropped the broadcast of the Miss USA pageant.

Trump said:
    "The papers were just filed, so that will be interesting. I have a signed contract for five years on the pageants. They have no right to terminate. They didn't even send me a letter, they terminated with a PR statement. They called me, also — one of the top people at Univision, so apologetic — 'Donald, we shouldn't be doing this, I know that. We'll pay you whatever money you need or whatever money you want.'"

Univision released their own statement on the matter and said, "We just reviewed Mr. Trump's complaint for the first time, and it is both factually false and legally ridiculous. We will not only vigorously defend the case, but will continue to fight against Mr. Trump's ongoing efforts to run away from the derogatory comments he made on June 16th about Mexican immigrants. Our decision to end our business relationship with Mr. Trump was influenced solely by our responsibility to speak up for the community we serve."

As you may know, NBCUniversal also decided to end their business relationship with Trump, and though he hasn't announced a plan to sue them (not yet, anyway), he claims they have a problem with him running for president. "I don't even think they know themselves," he ranted. "I think they are weak, and I think they are afraid of the issue at the border."

During his presidential campaign announcement last month, Trump said that Mexican immigrants coming to the United States are "bringing drugs," and he added, "They're bringing crime. They're rapists."

So, does Trump regret his comments? He defended himself earlier this week and he's still sticking to his statements. "It's totally accurate," he told O'Reilly of his speech. "The border is a disaster, Bill. People are pouring in, and I mean illegal people, illegal immigrants — 300 and some odd thousand are in your state jails right now, according to Homeland Security."

"In terms of rape — this is an amazing statistic — 80 percent of Central American women and girls are raped crossing into the U.S.," he continued, citing a report published by The Huffington Post. "I love Mexican people...I also respect Mexico, but Mexico is doing a tremendous number against the United States. First of all, they are killing us at the border. Second of all, Bill, what they are doing to us in trade is unbelievable. They're taking our jobs, they're taking our manufacturing, and they're taking our money. I'm not angry at Mexico, because frankly, their representatives and leaders are smarter than ours. I'm angry at our country for having such bad negotiators and such bad leaders."

Um, wow.

Selena Gomez Shows Off Her Curves In Tie Dye Hard Tail Leggings

Jennifer Lawrence And Chris Martin Split AGAIN, She Runs Back To Ex Nicholas Hoult

Posted on Wed Jul 1st, 2015 6:55am PDT       By X17 Staff

Maybe J. Law didn't want to go on that Hawaiian vacay with Gwyneth?

Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin have split for a second time, and not only that, but Us Weekly reports that the 24-year-old Oscar winner has been talking to her ex Nicholas Hoult! The two have starred in three films in the X-Men franchise, and it almost sounds like J. Law has spent more time with Nicholas over the years than Chris!

“Jen has been working nonstop and they never saw each other,” an insider tells the mag, adding that the relationship “ran its course.” Lawrence "has been spending more time" with Nicholas, and the source says, “They’re on great terms now ... And their families have stayed close.”

Chris and J. Law started dating about a year ago, and after a quick split in November, the two were back on in December. Martin was photographed with his arms around Aussie pop star Kylie Minogue in London last week, though her rep denies that the two are romantically involved. Hmm...was that the real reason for the break-up?

BREAKING NEWS -Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner Announce Divorce

Posted on Tue Jun 30th, 2015 1:45pm PDT       By X17 Staff

So all the rumors were true!

Ben Affleck and wife Jennifer Garner have split after more than 11 years together, the couple announced in a joint statement today. Ironic timing, as their tenth wedding anniversary was just yesterday!

"After much thought and careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to divorce. We go forward with love and friendship for one another and a commitment to co-parenting our children whose privacy we ask to be respected during this difficult time. This will be our only comment on this private, family matter. Thank you for understanding," the statement read.

The couple share children Violet, 9, Seraphina, 6, and Samuel, 3. The pair met on 2001's Pearl Harbor, and then reunited for 2003's Daredevil before making their relationship public at a Boston Red Sox game in 2004. They married in June 2005 in the Caribbean.

Divorce reports have plagued them for months, so this doesn't exactly come as a surprise. Last Friday, X17 photographers snapped moving trucks at the family's Pacific Palisades home, and though a number of news outlets reported that the couple were remodeling their home, now we know better! The Oscar winner has been staying at the Bel Air hotel, and his stuff has been moved to storage.

Maybe the Hollywood hunk will call up ex-fiancee Jennifer Lopez now that he's single?

Eva Longoria Turns Up In The Heat In Summer Denim

Amber Heard Doesn't Want To Be Defined By Being Bisexual

Posted on Tue Jun 30th, 2015 1:40pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Amber Heard may be bisexual but that's not all she is!

In an interview with The Times, the Magic Mike XXL star said, "I don't want to have to deny my sexuality in order to be me. But I don't want to have to be defined by it," she said. "I'm fundamentally opposed to trying to edit myself to be palatable or popular. I don't give a f--k. I fight, but I shouldn't have to."

Heard previously dated photographer Tasya van Ree before she married superstar Johnny Depp.

Though she's Mrs. Johnny Depp, the Rum Diaries maintains her independence. The blonde told Elle, "I have a fiercely independent spirit. The thing that really scares me is the potential of losing my freedom. I never want for my life to lose the ability to transverse the world, with freedom and ease. The freedom and ease I have worked so hard to acquire for myself."

Amber joins sexy lads Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello, and Matt Bomer in Magic Mike XXL, which opens in theaters on July 1.

Kim Zolciak's Daughter Brielle Denies Rumors She Got A Boob Job

Posted on Tue Jun 30th, 2015 1:10pm PDT       By X17 Staff

We're not sure what to think!

Rumors have been swirling that Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak's teenage daughter Brielle got breast implants, so the 18-year-old decided to deny the claims in a sassy Instagram post.

"When the doctor forgets to put the implants in," she captioned a video of herself explaining why people probably think she's had a boob job. "To those of you who think I've gotten a boob job, tell me where. Because I really don't see how I could have gotten one. You only think that when I wear a really good bra and I'm not wearing one now," she revealed.

It wouldn't be the biggest shocker, as we all know mom Kim Z loves a good nip and tuck!

when the doctor forgets to put the implants in<<<<

A video posted by brielle zolciak (@briellebiermann) on

Paris Hilton To Sue Producers After TV Show Tricks Her Into Thinking Her Plane Is Crashing

Posted on Tue Jun 30th, 2015 11:59am PDT       By X17 Staff

Paris Hilton is planning on suing the people responsible for tricking her into thinking her plane was going to crash in Dubai earlier this year. Egyptian TV host Ramez Galal and his production crew were able to convince a pilot to fake crashing when Paris was on board, and the whole ordeal was broadcast on the show, Ramez In Control.

Paris is furious over the prank, and a source tells TMZ that the starlet is telling business associates she will take legal action. Sources tell the site Paris has already called her lawyers to see who was behind the prank, and they told her she has a case for emotional distress.

Not only is poor Paris screaming and crying during the terrifying clip, but at one point a passenger opens up the side door on the plane and pushes a man out!

"I almost thought I was going to die," Paris said once the plane landed. "That's been my biggest fear my whole life -- dying in a plane. I fly almost every day of my life ... I've never had turbulence like that in my life. I thought we were going to land in the water, and I thought we were going to get thrown off the plane. I'm shaking." After the video posted, Paris tweeted, "Scariest moment of my life. I really believed the plane was going to crash and we were all going to die."

In case you missed it, here's a clip:

Was Paris Hilton's plane crash prank too cruel?
Was Paris Hilton's plane crash prank too cruel?
Yes -- and she has every right to sue!
No, I thought it was hilarious!

Chrissy Teigen Vows To Get Her Nipples Back On Social Media

Posted on Tue Jun 30th, 2015 11:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

Chrissy Teigen wants to fight for her right to show her nipple! We're so glad the TMI star is using her celeb status to fight for the important things in life -- the rights of nipples!

On Monday, the sexy lady uploaded a racy, nipple-baring shot from her W Magazine shoot, where the mag named her one of the 10 sexiest supermodels on social media. But the snap wasn't up for long before Instagram -- which is notoriously nipple free -- took it down. The 29-year-old model took to social media and vowed to get topless photos bank on Instagram when the social media app removed them.

After the powers that be at Instagram yanked the nipple-tastic pic, Teigen took to Twitter to write, "The the nipple has been temporarily silenced but she will be back, oh yes, she will be back."

In the sexy shoot, John Legend's lady love is only wearing a pair of high-waisted briefs and a pair of lace-up Altuzarra boots.

The other women on W Magazine's list include Emily Ratajkowski, Joan Smalls, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Irina Shayk, Lily Aldridge, Bella Hadid, Anna Ewers, Barbara Palvin and Doutzen Kroes.

Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie in London

Was Paris Hilton's plane crash prank too cruel?
Was Paris Hilton's plane crash prank too cruel?
Yes -- and she has every right to sue!
No, I thought it was hilarious!
Britney!