Chris Martin Touches Down In LA... To See Jennifer Lawrence? Or To Celebrate Anniversary With Gwyneth Paltrow?

Posted on Thu Nov 20th, 2014 12:50pm PDT       By X17 Staff

The man everyone's fighting over is back in town!

Chris Martin spent the past week in London recording the Band Aid 30 charity single with One Direction, Ellie Goulding, and others, but the singer flew back to L.A. yesterday amid reports that he plans to spend Thanksgiving and his upcoming wedding anniversary with ex Gwyneth Paltrow!

Jennifer Lawrence can't be pleased with rumors her boyfriend and the Goop queen intend to spend time together to celebrate that fateful day ten years ago when they consciously coupled. "Chris has said he and Gwyneth want to make things as normal as possible for the children. They always do something to mark their anniversary. They also intend to spend at least part of Thanksgiving together and Christmas Day," a source dished to Grazia magazine.

We think it's best J.Law find a new man and stay out of this conscious coupling/uncoupling mess!

Bruce Jenner Dresses Like A Manly Man For Hobby Shop Stop With Khloe

Posted on Thu Nov 20th, 2014 11:28am PDT       By X17 Staff

Bruce Jenner's finally able to "buy one of his little helicopters" without asking Kris Jenner for approval! He must be so relieved!

Accompanied by step daughter Khloe, the 65-year-old went for a manly look to stop as his favorite hobby shop, PiroFlip RC, in Van Nuys on Wednesday. For the trip to the nerd emporium, Bruce wore a PiroFlip RC shirt, tan pants and running shoes. Khloe was rocking some winter whites in a white top, ankle-length coat, ripped jeans and a pair of sexy heels. We have to admit -- we aren't surprised to see the gold medalist get wild and crazy at the hobby store now that he's rid of his domineering wife.

Bruce's mother just gave an interview to Daily Mail and talked about Kris' controlling ways -- even referencing the Olympian's love of model helicopters. Esther Jenner said, "When I talk to him, I can hear it in his voice [that he is happy] … Since he has got his freedom he has his own checkbook and doesn't have to ask Kris for money which he's had to do, he couldn't even buy one of his little helicopters without asking her for money."

Looks like Bruce can and will buy all the tiny helicopters that he can get his hands on now!

We are glad to see that Brucey's on the mend after his car crash in Baja Mexico over the weekend.

Gwen Stefani Spices Up Her Winter Gear WIth Some Kicky L.A.M.B. Boots And A Missoni Scarf

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Mel Gibson Is On Daddy Duty With Darling Daughter Lucia

Posted on Thu Nov 20th, 2014 10:40am PDT       By X17 Staff

We can't believe how much little Lucia has grown!

Mel Gibson and his adorable daughter went to the Malibu Country Mart on Wednesday with their nanny, and after spending some time on the playground, the trio headed back to Mel's place.

The 58-year-old actor didn't climb on the jungle gym with his 5-year-old daughter, but he stood right next to her as she went down the slide and up the ladder. We rarely see Lucia's mom Oksana Grigorieva these days, but clearly their joint custody agreement is working pretty well.

After a highly-publicized split and battle for Lucia (coupled with abuse allegations, among other things), Grigorieva filed for bankruptcy earlier this year, claiming she is more than $400,000 in debt.

But per her settlement with Gibson, Grigorieva is receiving a total of $750,000 in installments over the next five years, and he also pays her $20,000 a month in child support. And not only that, but Gibson owns the home Grigorieva lives in with their daughter, so it's not like she has to pay a mortgage. And Grigorieva also gets $2,500 a month from her other baby daddy, Timothy Dalton, for their son, Alexander.

So what's the source of her financial woes? Grigorieva claims most of her debt stems from legal bills and that she owes five lawyers $250,000. Hmm, maybe she shouldn't have challenged him for custody in the first place?

Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting A Christmas Baby, Kardashians Cancel Holiday Cards

Posted on Thu Nov 20th, 2014 10:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

It's a festive Christmas for pregnant two-time mom Kourtney Kardashian, who is expected to deliver sometime around the end of the year. The 35-year-old reality star had a sit down with Fit Pregnancy magazine and talked all things baby, pregnancy and Kardashian during her third time around.

"I am. I love being pregnant in general," the mom of two admitted. "This time I’m more tired than I was the other times. I think it’s because I’m always running around and working on different things. But I feel comfortable with how I look and feel. I find a pregnant body to be beautiful and an incredible reminder of what a woman’s body is made to do."

This isn't the first time Kourt is expecting near the winter holidays. Lord Disick's lady love told the mag, that this time she has a plan! "I’m going to keep [my doctor] handcuffed to me!" The reality star continued, "With Mason, I was due on December 24 and my mom said, 'No, not on the night of my Christmas Eve party!' But he was born 10 days early, so we’ll see what happens this time."

Well we know that Kris Jenner isn't letting anything interrupt her party plans -- not even the birth of a grandchild! Speaking of Mama Jenner -- there's been a lot of talking about her famed holiday card -- because it's not happening this year.

"We're a little confused this year because we ran out of time," Kim recently revealed to Glamour UK during a visit to London last week. ‘I think this is the first year that we're not doing our card.’

We'd think having a pregnant Kourtney would be perfect for the Kardashain Kristmas card -- but not so much! How will fans make it through the holidaze without being delighted by festive pics of the overly privileged layabouts?!

While Kim tried to play off the fam was too busy (UMM THEY STILL HAVE OVER A MONTH -- IT'S ONLY A PHOTO!), many are speculating that the card was crushed because of Kanye. In Touch magazine is reporting that Kanye West is "largely to blame" for the decision.

"He wants to have his own card with Kim and North," an insider told the publication.

We can't wait to see what Kanye's card will look like. We are picturing oil, naked bodies, and Christmas bows.

Clippers Coach Doc Rivers Buys $8.2 Million Hollywood Hills Dream Home

Awkward Behind-The-Scenes Video: Bill Cosby Begs AP Reporter Not To Release His Comments On Rape Accusations

Posted on Thu Nov 20th, 2014 9:24am PDT       By X17 Staff

Wow! With all his media experience, decades on TV, thousands and thousands of interviews over the year and Bill Cosby still messed it up with an Associated Press reporter put the actor on the spot and asked about accusations of sexual assault. You've GOT to watch this video ...

Cosby, 77, sat next to his wife Camille, set to speak about an art exhibit earlier this month, in Washington, D.C., when the reporter sprung a question on him that he didn't expect. He responded, "No, no, we don't answer that." The reporter kept pushing and Cosby insisted he wouldn't answer, but offering this explanation: "There is no comment about that and I'll tell you why. I think you were told, I don't want to compromise your integrity, but I don't talk about it."

But it's what he said when the cameras stopped rolling that will surprise you ... the veteran actor/comedian pressed the reporter, begging him not to include his comments about recent (and past) rape accusations in the edit: "Now can I get something from you. That none of that will be shown?" The reporter, clearly caught off-guard, said, You didn't say anything. Cosby: "I know I didn’t say anything, but I'm asking your integrity that since I didn't want to say anything, but I did answer you in terms of I didn't want to say anything, what value would it have? I would appreciate it if it was scuttled. I think if you want to consider yourself to be serious, that it will not appear anywhere."

Well it did appear -- the AP decided to release the outtakes in light of recent accusations by 14 other woman who claim Cosby raped them.

Do YOU think Bill Cosby's guilty?
Do YOU think Bill Cosby's guilty?
No; and it's character assassination to say he raped these women.
Yes; too many people are making claims. It must be true.

Jay Z Is Feeling Quite Chipper After A Long Day At The Office

Posted on Thu Nov 20th, 2014 8:45am PDT       By X17 Staff

The Jigga Man is looking rather jolly!

Jay Z was in a great mood when he left his office in New York City on Wednesday night, and we're not sure where wife Beyonce Knowles was, but maybe he was looking forward to meeting up with her later?

Or maybe not. Beyonce's new song "Ring Off" leaked online this week, and the tune is about a woman trying to exit a bad relationship. Um, what?! After the cheating rumors earlier this year (which were fueled by Beyonce's sister Solange famously smacking Jay around in an elevator after the Met Gala), we have to wonder if Bey is trying to tell us something.

In case you haven't heard it, the lyrics go:
    "In the mirror you would stare / And say a prayer / Like, ‘I wish he said I’m beautiful’ / I wish it didn’t hurt at all / Until you had enough then you took that ring off / You took that ring off / So tired of the lies and trying and fighting and crying / You took that ring off / Ooh now the fun begins!"

Gwyneth Paltrow Shows Off Her Toned Abs At Event Honoring Her Personal Trainer

Posted on Thu Nov 20th, 2014 8:15am PDT       By X17 Staff

Getty Images for imagine1day

Last night Gwyneth Paltrow made an appearance at the imagine1day Annual Gala honoring her personal trainer Tracy Anderson at the SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills, and she may be 42 years old, but she's still got it!

Case in point, the Oscar winner showed off her incredibly toned abs in a cropped top and high-waisted skirt, and even though we see a mark where the waistband pressed against her stomach, she looks incredible! I guess the Goop-y lifestyle does a body good, because we hope to look like this after birthing two children...

Gwyneth also recently made an appearance in a video posted on Anderson's Instagram, in which she's dancing around in nothing but a sports bra and cropped workout pants. Tracy captioned the clip, "We are so happy we let you into our workouts! Something you may not know about us... @gwynethpaltrow and I love moving with you MORE! Hope you had as much fun sweating today as we did! Green hearts for growing love." Gwynnie looks amazing, and her rhythm isn't bad either! In case you missed that gem:

Kim Kardashian Gets Dirty Down Under, Shares Hubby Kanye West's Thoughts On Naked Paper Mag Shoot

Posted on Thu Nov 20th, 2014 7:45am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kim Kardashian is currently promoting her new perfume, Fleur Fatale, in Australia, and during a chat with Perth radio station 92.9 FM, the hosts somehow managed to get the former sex tape star to ready a raunchy excerpt from Fifty Shades of Grey. Nori's mom substituted the name of her fragrance for uh, well, just watch the clip.

Kim also appeared on Australia's 2day FM breakfast show this morning to chat with Sophie Monk and Jules Lund, and the starlet opened up about how husband Kanye West is secretly "shy" and what he had to say about her recent nude shoot for Paper Magazine.

Of course, in typical airhead Kim form, she flubbed the name of the publication and mistakenly said W mag, but that's forgivable. I mean, it's far more forgivable then being assaulted by an image of her greased up boobs and vagina. While Kim seemed incredibly confident about flaunting her naked body, she admitted that had some doubts, but Kanye helped her overcome that. #besthubbyever!

"At first I thought it was a good idea, then I freaked and then I loved it, so I had all these emotions going around it," Kim explained. "He taught me to like, what do you really believe? Forget about what anyone else is really thinking, and if you love it that's what's important." Like, totally.

Kim Kardashian In Australia

Do you think Kylie Jenner looks better au naturel or all dolled up?
Do you think Kylie Jenner looks better au naturel or all dolled up?
She way looks better minus the makeup!
I prefer Kylie with a face full of war paint!
Kate!