Julia Roberts Struggles To Juggle Her Purchases After Shopping Spree With Her Son

Posted on Wed Nov 26th, 2014 12:05pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Good thing she has a helper!

Julia Roberts took home a massive haul after a shopping spree in Beverly Hills yesterday, and her son Henry was on hand to assist with the heavy lifting on the way to the car.

We don't see much of the Pretty Woman star these days, but we did recently hear from her after the death of her director pal Mike Nichols. "There are so few heroes in our world. So few impeccable craftsmen, so few people who personify unconditional love and friendship. Mike Nichols was like no other. In every way he was remarkable and amazing. His musings were like pearls, his jokes were timeless and perfectly placed, his stories – detailed and wholly entertaining, his warm embrace was where you wanted to live forever," she said in a statement to People.

We will always love Miss Roberts!

Angelina Jolie Reveals She Might Be Getting Into Politics

Posted on Wed Nov 26th, 2014 11:30am PDT       By X17 Staff

Angelina Jolie recently revealed that she's stepping back from acting, and while she's been spending more time behind the camera as a director, it seems as though she could be making a move into politics!

The 39-year-old Oscar winner sat down for a chat with ITV News, and after discussing her role as an ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, she revealed that she'd like to do more.

Jolie said:
    "I've always gone where I thought I was needed and when I was working with the UN I was working in the field. I felt I was needed in the field. Then I realized I was only so useful in the field because then somebody had to go to Washington and plead the case, so then I would do that. I don't know what that means or where that will lead me."

When reporter Julie Etchingham asked if politics was a possibility, Jolie replied, "If I felt I could really make a difference, yes."

Jolie continued, "We have overall a failing of international leadership when we have 51 million people displaced from conflict, more people displaced than since after World War II, when we have completely open-ended conflicts, when we have crises like Syria. We seem to be completely unable to handle it and make ground and help all of the people who are starving and dying at the moment — I think clearly if you look around the world you can say that we simply are not doing enough."

#AngelinaForPresident!

Kendall Jenner Is A Star In Stripes In Halter Jumpsuit

LeAnn Rimes Slams 11-Year-Old Stepson Mason For Not Being As "Driven" As Her

Posted on Wed Nov 26th, 2014 11:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

LeAnn Rimes sat down with The Daily Mail to chat about her family life and her career, and while she's quite honest about a number of things, she went a little too far when she compared herself to her stepson.

LeLe tells the publication:
    "I was super-driven as a kid. Even though I was on the road a lot, the teachers would give me homework and I would get it all done. I look at my 11-year-old stepson Mason, and I’m like, ‘I signed a record deal when I was your age. You’re still fumbling with tying your shoelaces.'"

On her childhood, she added: "I always say, 'Smart, pretty…unpopular,' because girls can be really jealous. I was terrified of school and I was bullied. When I was 11, a girl brought a knife to school and wrote me a note saying she was going to hurt me with it. Girls can be really mean, even now. It is sad that we can’t encourage each other. I think a lot of girls get intimidated by other people’s success."

Apparently the 32-year-old singer is still bullied today, and it was reported that she sought treatment for anxiety and depression because of people posting nasty comments on Twitter. "I've been such a target I guess for misjudgment lately, and a lot of anger from some people, especially through social media," she told Entertainment Tonight last year. "Obviously we're [celebrities] underneath a microscope and in the spotlight all the time, but it's no reason to be able to pick apart someone the way that a lot of people do. We're human ... this is my job, and then I have my life. But I'm a human being in both of them -- and I think people forget that a lot of times."

Um, just a thought: Maybe you shouldn't make degrading comments about other people (you know, like your family?!) and then people won't be mean to you? Of course, LeAnn will probably tweet that this was taken out of context, but how could it be?

We'd imagine Mason doesn't appreciate her remarks (and we're sure he has access to the internet), and when his mom Brandi Glanville sees this, we have a feeling this could start World War III...

Do YOU think LeAnn was out of line?
Do YOU think LeAnn was out of line?
Yes! She should apologize for what she said.
No. She's allowed to say whatever she wants about her family.

Paris Hilton Weighs In On Ferguson Protests, Thinks Officer Darren Wilson Should Have Been Prosecuted

Posted on Wed Nov 26th, 2014 10:24am PDT       By X17 Staff

Princess P makes a good point!

Paris Hilton touched down at LAX yesterday, and when we asked about the protests in Ferguson, the socialite didn't hold back and called it an "awful" and "very scary" situation.

Our videographer then asked if the heiress thought Officer Darren Wilson, who fatally shot unarmed black teenager Mike Brown, should have been prosecuted by the grand jury. "Yes, no excuse for killing someone," she told us. Maybe there would never would have been riots in the first place if P.Hilty was in charge!

Check Out The Fancy New York City Hotel Where Prince William And Kate Middleton Will Stay Next Month

Kim Zolciak Denies Waist Training Despite Flaunting Tiny Waist

Posted on Wed Nov 26th, 2014 10:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kim Zolciak shared yet another body pic on Tuesday in an attempt to show off her tiny waist and refute rumors that she is waist training like fellow reality stars Snooki and Kim Kardashian.

The proud mom of six wrote, "Running out the door but heyyyyy thanks @310nutrition #aintnowaistcincherhere #nofilter."

This isn't the first time wig-wearing mama had to defend her noteworthy bod'. In September she took to Instagram to rant about all the people commening on her bathing suit pic. She wrote, "I think I have officially read it all after posting my bathing suit pic yesterday! From photoshopping a thigh gap, to photoshopping my breast, to photoshopping a butt how about.. it's me alllll F—KIN ME haters ..every last bit is ME!! Zoom in real f—kin close too... I dare you... no photoshopping!!"

The Real Housewives of Atlanta star might not be waist training or Photoshopping to get that ridiculous body of hers -- but she did get a tummy tuck earlier this year -- but insists she was in good shape before getting the surgery. Umm if she was in such good shape, then why did she go under the knife?

Zolciak, who gave birth to her twins Kaia and Kane 12 months ago, says that drinking shakes from 310 Nutrition is what keeps her slim -- AND WE BET THAT TUMMY TUCK DIDN'T HURT.

Another Victim From Bill Cosby's 2005 Rape Lawsuit Reveals Her Identity

Posted on Wed Nov 26th, 2014 9:40am PDT       By X17 Staff

Donna Motsinger, 73, of Taos, New Mexico has revealed that she was one of the 12 anonymous women who testified against Bill Cosby in the civil rape lawsuit filed by Andrea Constand in 2005.

Motsinger says she was Jane Doe number eight, and she claims she was drugged and raped by the Cosby Show star at a jazz club in Sausalito, California in 1971. The case against the actor was settled out of court in 2006, but after Cosby was back in the news this month, a number of women from the lawsuit have come forward.

Motsinger tells the New York Post:
    "I feel guilty not telling my story. I’m a coward over here. Those women are brave. It’s the least I can do. I want to tell people so [the victims] can’t be bullied, so they can’t be discredited."

Barbara Bowman, who also appeared as a witness in Constand's case, wrote an op-ed piece in the Washington Post earlier this month about her ordeal, and shortly after that, former publicist Joan Tarshis came forward and revealed that the former comedian assaulted her on two occasions in 1969. Former supermodel Janice Dickinson appeared on Entertainment Tonight last week and alleged that Cosby drugged raped her in 1982, and Renita Chaney Hill, Angela Leslie and Kristina Ruehli also came forward this week.

But despite all these women's statements, Cosby insists that he's innocent. His attorney, Marty Singer, told CNN on November 21, "The new, never-before-heard claims from women who have come forward in the past two weeks with unsubstantiated, fantastical stories about things they say occurred 30, 40, or even 50 years ago have escalated far past the point of absurdity."

For the record, when we polled our X17 readers last week, a whopping 73% of you think he's guilty...

Do YOU think Bill Cosby's guilty?
Do YOU think Bill Cosby's guilty?
No; and it's character assassination to say he raped these women.
Yes; too many people are making claims. It must be true.

Khloe Kardashian Gives Kim Some Competition In The Booty Department

Posted on Wed Nov 26th, 2014 9:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

Her body is banging!

Khloe Kardashian headed to her daily gym session yesterday in L.A., and we don't think the reality star realized her leggings were totally see thru, but it's not like we're complaining! French Montana's lady love has a better backside than her sister Kimmy K!

With a figure this hot, it makes no sense to us why she's dating the "Don't Panic" rapper. She could do so much better! Although, the E! starlet might ditch her beau after she catches wind of his recent comments, in which he emphatically stated that he would never sign a prenup if they were going to get married.

She's a catch with a good personality and a super nice tush!

Eva Mendes Explains Daughter Esmerelda Amada's Unique Name

Posted on Wed Nov 26th, 2014 8:47am PDT       By X17 Staff

Emma Summerton

Eva Mendes, who gave birth to her daughter Esmerelda Amada Gosling, in September is finally breaking her silence on motherhood, her daughter's unusual name and her secretive pregnancy.

"I thought my wild nights were over but these are some of the wildest nights I've ever had," Eva revealed to Violet Grey's digital publication, The Violet Files.

While many of Hollywood's elite get help from one, two, three and even four nannies -- Ryan Gosling's lady love says the couple are doing it on their own, with help from their families. The new mom does confess she's been exhausted taking care of the wee one. And although she's currently a nanny-free mom, Eva did say she's open to one in the future, but for right now the actress believes the struggle is part of the process of being a mother.

"As far as a nanny or a night nurse, for me that part of being a mother at this early stage is the struggle of not being able to sleep and not knowing what I’m doing and really going through it with her and battling out those nights," said the 40-year-old.

The brunette beauty also revealed that thinking of her mother is what keeps her grounded when she feels overwhelmed with her newborn. "I cannot believe that by the time my mother was 24 she had three kids under the age of 4. ... She was in Cuba and totally alone. So when it’s the wee hours of the night and I’m feeling a bit insane, I think about her and realize that I have no right to complain about anything."

The Training Day star also talked about how she got through her super secret pregnancy, saying, "I have eight nieces and nephews, so my brothers and sisters know a thing or two about what to expect when you’re expecting. I have a very tight-knit family and the pregnancy brought us even closer together."

The Hitch actress also explained how she and Ryan selected their firstborn's memorable name, "We both love the Esmeralda character from the Victor Hugo novel The Hunchback of Notre Dame and just think it’s a beautiful name." She added, "Her middle is Amada, which was my grandmother’s name. It means 'beloved' in Spanish."

Kesha In Nashville

Do YOU think LeAnn was out of line?
Do YOU think LeAnn was out of line?
Yes! She should apologize for what she said.
No. She's allowed to say whatever she wants about her family.
Iggy