Report: Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family Filming Reality Show While She's In The Hospital On Life Support

Posted on Tue Mar 3rd, 2015 7:29am PDT       By X17 Staff

We would say our hearts go out to Bobbi Kristina Brown's friends and family, but when some of them are reportedly trying to bank on the fact that she's fighting for her life in the hospital, we feel like they should be called out for that...

Several members of Bobbi Kristina's family are currently shooting a reality show, and while her father Bobby Brown will NOT be appearing in the series, three of his siblings (sisters Tina and Leolah, along with brother Shane) and a handful of his nieces and nephews are involved in it. Really guys?!

TMZ reports that the show will not show footage from inside Emory University Hospital, which is where she's currently staying, but family members are shown discussing Bobbi Kristina's medical status.

In addition to slamming Bobbi Kristina's boyfriend Nick Gordon last month, Leolah has a bit of a history of mouthing off to the media. Several years ago she told reporters that she held Ray J responsible for Whitney Houston's death, claiming he fueled her cocaine habit. Leolah hinted that she'll be sharing her story when she posted a lengthy message on Facebook over the weekend.

"I will always speak the truth no matter whom or what," she wrote. "For it is God that 'I' truly fear. Never will I try to make a name for myself to make one appear bad or ugly in others eyes...for my only interest is The Truth and the well being of my niece Bobbi Kriss Period. With that said stay tuned for THE TRUTH coming from MY mouth. For there is much that is serious and needs to be said to help others coming afterwards. My niece Bobbi Kriss is painfully suffering because of the neglect and greed that certain ones who on a daily basis maliciously aimed to simply see her where she is today. I, as her aunt and one who TRULY loves her will not sit back and let the sick, sad madness and injustice continue. With the help of almighty God, I intend to expose THE LIARS who pretend to have her back but are yet THE evil doers! Their days are Over with the fakeness! It's Exposing time!"

Britney Spears' Hair Falls Out At Her Las Vegas Concert

Posted on Tue Mar 3rd, 2015 7:06am PDT       By X17 Staff

You want a piece of Britney? You definitely could have gotten one at Planet Hollywood last Friday, as the pop star lost a large chunk of hair while performing her hit "Do Something." Well, it wasn't her actual hair, but it hasn't been for quite some time...

A clump of Brit's extensions fell out and got stuck to her butt for a second or so, and they then fell to the floor as she zipped around on the stage. In fact, it seems like she didn't even notice the wardrobe malfunction, as she carried on her performance without a hitch. Britney recently renewed her contract with the venue through 2017, so perhaps they could invest in a better weave for the next leg of the residency?

On the plus side, at least she didn't pull a Madonna and fall on her butt!

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Gets Cozy In Isabel Marant Sweater

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Lamar Odom Gets Back In Shape After Putting On A Few Pounds

Posted on Tue Mar 3rd, 2015 6:46am PDT       By X17 Staff

Lamar Odom and a pal went for a run in Calabasas on Monday afternoon, and though the former NBA star's legs have stayed pretty skinny, it definitely looked like he's battling a bit of a bulge around his waist! But hey, seeing as he's getting some exercise, we can't be too critical -- good for him for doing something about it!

While it's doubtful that Lamar is getting in shape to win back estranged wife Khloe Kardashian, it does seem like he'll yet again try to get on a pro team here in the states this coming season. Seeing as Khloe is reportedly trying to take him to the cleaners, Lam Lam might want to get a job so he can pay spousal support and whatever else the reality starlet is seeking.

You see, HollywoodLife is reporting that the main reason Khloe won’t finalize her divorce with Lamar is because she's trying to squeeze more money out of him. "She feels he was the one who screwed her over and he should pay her millions," a source tells the site. "They are still fighting over a secret joint bank account they had which Lamar emptied when they separated. He’s spent all that money and Khloe wants it back."

"Nobody can really understand Khloe‘s motivation for fight over the money," the source added. "It’s been so long now it seems bizarre that she’s still out for revenge." From losing Khloe to parting with his millions, that's gotta sting!

Fashion Police Writers Slam Giuliana Rancic

Liar, liar! Fashion Police writers slam Giuliana Rancic's excuse for Zendaya comment — no one wrote jokes for her!
READ THE FULL STORY!

Ryan Phillippe Reveals He And Daughter Ava Struggle With Depression

Posted on Mon Mar 2nd, 2015 2:40pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Nothing like outing your child's mental health status in a public forum!

Ryan Phillippe sat down with Elle.com to promote his latest role in ABC's miniseries Secrets and Lies, and not only did the actor reveal he suffers from depression, but he also divulged that he passed depression down to his and Reese Witherspoon's daughter Ava. Something tells us he's going to get an angry phone call from his Oscar winning ex in the near future!

"You know, depression has been a huge obstacle for me ever since I was a child. As you get older I think it decreases some, but I'm just innately kind of a sad person. I'm empathetic, and I take on the feelings of others and transpose myself into the position of others. I see it in my daughter [Ava]. She has it, and I wish to hell she didn't. It's just, some people do have this pervading sort of sadness, or they're so analytical that they can kind of take the fun out of things because they think too much," he explained.

After he got finished exposing his teenage daughter's secrets, he went on to discuss how his sadness acts gives him a unique sense of humor. "I’m way funnier than people know me to be. And it's a dark humor, like a gallows humor. I think that's where, if you do carry any of that sadness or depression, your humor does tend to be a little darker than most people," he boasted.

Does he want to tell us about son Deacon hitting puberty while he's at it? Talk about foot in the mouth!

Lena Dunham Buys $2.7 Million L.A. Home

The Talk's Sara Gilbert Gives Birth To A Son

Posted on Mon Mar 2nd, 2015 2:12pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Photo by The Talk

Rhodes Emilio is the talk of the town! Sara Gilbert has welcomed a son, Rhodes Emilio Gilbert Perry, with her wife, songwriting superstar Linda Perry.

On today's episode of The Talk, fellow co-host Julie Chen announced, “Our very own Sara and her wife Linda are the proud parents of a new baby boy and both mother and child are doing well."

The former child star announced that she and Perry, who were married last March, were expecting this past September during an episode of The Talk in which the co-hosts faced their fears. The Roseanne actress, whose fear was to have a cinder block dropped on her stomach while laying on a bed of nails, decided to opt out of the dare due to her pregnancy. The 40-year-old told viewers, "Before we go I just want to say I'm actually not going to do the dare. I was scared to do it and I really believe in facing your fears, but I actually can't do the dare because I'm pregnant!"

Gilbert also has a daughter, Sawyer, 7, and a son, Levi, 10, from her previous relationship with Alison Adler.

Is Fergie Getting TOO Skinny?!

Posted on Mon Mar 2nd, 2015 12:35pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Skinny minnie!

Fergie ventured out with husband Josh Duhamel, son Axl, and a female friend over the weekend in Brentwood, and the singer looks like she's lost a ton of weight! The Black Eyed Peas front woman looked like a true rock star in knee high boots, a short skirt, and a jacket, and while normally boots tend to be slightly unflattering, these made the brunette beauty's legs look like sticks!

The married mom has a picture perfect life and tons of money, but before she burst on the scene with the BEP's, she was so broke that she had to move back in with her mother! "I remember when I ran out of money in the early 2000s - I moved back to my mom's, and she was my angel for a period of time," she revealed to People magazine.

Working on her fitness has done wonders for her figure!

Cameron Diaz On Sex: "It's Something Healthy That We Need To Be Doing"

Posted on Mon Mar 2nd, 2015 12:00pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Her husband is a lucky man!

Cameron Diaz is the cover girl of the "Love Your Body" issue of this month's Cosmopolitan magazine, and the actress chatted about all things diet and exercise, but what really caught our attention was her emphasis on the importance of a healthy sex life!

"It’s something healthy that we need to be doing for many different reasons," she revealed about getting busy between the sheets. Husband Benji Madden probably doesn't mind her mindset!

Cammy D might be getting quite the workout in the bedroom, but she supplements that with a traditional sweat session. "You have to just do it. Once you commit and really put in the effort, your body goes, 'Oh, it’s not OK to be without this.' People say, 'My body rejects exercise.' No, it doesn’t. Your mind rejects exercise," she explained.

The blonde bombshell isn't as rigid as Gwyneth Paltrow, though!

"Wellbeing is an equation. Remember, you don’t have to have the whole cake, you can have a piece. Don’t deprive yourself. Have fun. Just be self-aware. If your equation is 80% good, 20% bad most of the time, then a little movement toward the centre isn’t going to affect you much," she stated.

She just gets better with age!

Kim Kardashian Slips Into A Sexy Latex Dress And Chats About Life As A Selfie Queen

Posted on Mon Mar 2nd, 2015 11:15am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kim Kardashian covers the new issue of AdWeek, and while the magazine seems to leave out the fact that she rose to fame after starring in a raunchy sexy tape, they do ask her all sorts of interesting questions! Well, the questions themselves aren't actually THAT interesting, but the reality star's attempt to give intelligent replies is pretty entertaining!

On the background behind her new video game, Kim says:
    "I had just had the baby, and so I was being really choosy about what I was working on. I got a call from the company Glu Mobile to partner up and do a video game. I asked my husband, 'What do you think of this? What would the concept be?' And he was like, 'Oh my God, you have to do a video game? It's so cool.' So, we went back and we came up with this really cute concept that I thought was relatable and very much like me. It had to be something that fit my personality."

On her obsession with selfies:
    "So many people think that taking so many selfies is just ridiculous. For me, what's so funny is I love taking pictures and posting them on social media for memories. I genuinely love the glam of life and hair and makeup and all of that, so I love just sharing my life with people—that's who I've been. I live my life on a reality show. But sometimes people take it very seriously, or they think it's ridiculous. I'm kind of letting them know, yes, it is ridiculous, but it's all fun. I can look at a photo on social media and see a picture and know exactly where I was by the outfit I had on or who I was with. I take it more as a fun, emotional scrapbook that I love to look back on."

Kim also seems to think that she started the selfie trend before anyone else:
    "[I took] my first selfie in 1984, and that opens up the book. For a decade, I've carried a big digital camera, and I think it's just fascinating to see the process of what types of photos evolve. Mine started off on digital cameras, then they went to a BlackBerry and then a smartphone. There's just such an evolution of the selfie. And I captured that, I think, really well."

When asked about how much longer she thinks she'll stay on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim says, "We still have a few more years left in us. We always say when it gets to be really crazy and not fun anymore, we don't want to do it. And we haven't gotten there yet." Last week it was reported that the Kardashians renewed their contract with E! for a whopping $100 million, which will give us another four seasons of the show. Hurray! Or not...

Justin Bieber In The Caribbean

Do You Think The Kardashians Are Worth $100 Million For Four More Seasons?
Do You Think The Kardashians Are Worth $100 Million For Four More Seasons?
No - I am already sick of keeping up with them!
Yes - their family has no shortage of drama and plot lines.
Maybe - but Bruce's new series will get higher ratings.