Kris Jenner Addresses Rumors Ex Bruce Is Transitioning Into A Woman

Posted on Mon Oct 20th, 2014 11:10am PDT       By X17 Staff

Only Kris Jenner would publicly comment on her ex-husband's private matters on national television!

Kris Jenner appeared on Today to promote her new cookbook this morning, but conversation inevitably turned to her famous family, her divorce, and the rumors ex Bruce is transitioning into a woman.

"I think that at some point in your life you have to make a decision to do what's right for your family and the kids. I think that we decided to be grown-ups. We decided we're just better apart than we are together but we're still really good friends," the momager told host Hoda Kotb.

So what about the rumors her estranged husband is taking the steps to change genders? "It's silly. They've been saying that since the '70s," she explained. "They've been saying that since 1976. For me, that's not my experience with Bruce. He's a great guy. I love him. I don't know what he’s going through right now. I think he’s just very happy and I think every time he makes a change in his life -- whether it's emotional or physical or whatever he's doing -- somebody's going to comment on whatever look you have going on for the day," she added to ET.

Don't assume that the Kardashian family matriarch is upset about her former love moving on with her former best friend Ronda Kamihara, either. "I just want him to be happy. I don't care who he goes out with and I don't know who he's dating. He doesn't check in with me and give me a play-by-play. But it's his life and you just want the guy to be happy. He's still the father of two of my children and so we're friends," she confessed.

Sounds like a great cookbook! Wait…

James Franco Gets Into Fight With Photographer At Lana Del Rey Concert

Posted on Mon Oct 20th, 2014 10:30am PDT       By X17 Staff

The funny man was NOT in the mood to be filmed!

James Franco attended rumored girlfriend Lana Del Rey's concert at the Hollywood Forever Cemetary over the weekend, and the actor ended up getting frustrated with a photographer and knocking him over in an attempt to get away. When the photog told the Pineapple Express star what he had done, the A-lister blamed his aggressive maneuver on his inability to see because of the blinding video camera light.

"F**k off!" the quirky star told the camera man as he made his way out of the venue. It's weird because he goes back and forth between sounding somewhat remorseful and trying to explain himself, to being downright furious and dismissive of the whole incident.

Don't mess with him!

Paris And Nicky Hilton Are Leather-Wearing Ladies In NYC

Kim Kardashian Customizes Nori's Vans

Posted on Mon Oct 20th, 2014 9:42am PDT       By X17 Staff

It looks like it's a black pants, white shoes weekend for Kardashian Wests! Kim, Kanye and Nori coordinated their ensembles over the weekend. After getting back from a fun-filled afternoon at the pumpkin patch, Kim, Kanye and Nori lunched at the Grill in Calabasas. And of course we couldn't help but notice that the heels of North's Vans say "Nori" and "West" on them! Too cute!

We love that everyone is matching, but we just kind of wish Kim and Kanye were also wearing fringed poncho shirts!

It looks like even Kim loved our pics! The reality star shared our photo on her Instagram account!

Earlier that day, the fam got into the Halloween spirit as they got gussied up to go to Underwood Family Farms' annual Fall Harvest Festival, an hour outside of L.A. and Kourtney and Kris Jenner came along for the ride as well with Mason and Penelope!

For the outings, Kim donned too-tight PVC leggings, a black shirt and white Vans, Nori wore leather jogging pants (such a daddy's girl) and her oh-so-special, oh-so-matching Vans, and Kanye opted for wax jeans and white athletic shoes. Apparently, the best accessory you can have -- is the members of your family!

Bethenny Frankel Returning To Real Housewives Of New York

Posted on Mon Oct 20th, 2014 9:40am PDT       By X17 Staff

She's back!

Bethenny Frankel will return as a cast member for season seven of Real Housewives of New York, Bravo confirmed in a statement today.

"I'm genuinely excited, with a side of slightly nervous, for my return to The Real Housewives of New York City. Bravo has always been the place on television where I have the freedom to be unfiltered, honest and inappropriate, with an audience who has been with me from the beginning. I can't wait to see what this next chapter brings for all of us. Watch what happens!" the 43-year-old said in the network statement.

"Bethenny is one of the most popular Housewives in the history of the franchise and I couldn't be more excited she is coming home to Bravo!" host Andy Cohen added.

So what made the Skinnygirl mogul want to come back? "I'm such a different person and in such a different place than when I was on first season. Slightly exciting, a little bit of anxiousness, but it feels fresh. It doesn't feel like [how] I felt going into the third season of the Housewives. There was just so much muck and I just didn't feel it was good energy," she explained to Us Weekly.

After giving birth to daughter Bryn, divorcing husband Jason Hoppy, and trying her hand at being a daytime talk show host, she should have no shortage of things to talk about!

Lady Gaga Buys $24 Million Malibu Mansion

Oprah Asks Glee Star Charice Her Struggles WIth Gender And Sexuality

Posted on Mon Oct 20th, 2014 9:06am PDT       By X17 Staff

All has not been well for Charice, the Filipina singer plucked out of YouTube obscurity by Oprah in 2008. Six years later, the 22-year-old is dealing with the aftermath of her father's murder, an estrangement with her mother and coming out of the closet. The big-voiced singer recently sat down with Oprah to talk about a plethora of subjects including the possibility of transitioning to a man, wanting to kill herself and coming out.

Charice, who landed a recurring role on Glee after being appearing on Oprah, opened up to the former talk show host saying, "I knew [I was gay] when I was 5," she says. "I was in grade school and I saw this girl, and I felt different. I didn't know what it was, but I just knew ... it felt special. And when I was 10, I was like, 'Oh, that's it; I'm gay.'

In Sunday night's Where Are They Now? special, Charice wept when she told Oprah, "I thought of it, killing myself, I thought of it."

Luckily, the actress/singer didn't go through with it and now wants to tell her story to help inspire others in pain. "I just want to share my story to help other people out there who have a similar situation to mine…about being gay."

Charice says that despite her mother's anger towards her after she first came out last year -- that the two have worked things out and "are the best of friends." We're glad to see Charice's life on the mend and that's she's opening up her trauma for the sake of other people who are hurting.

Nicole Richie Shows Off Brunette Hair And Bony Chest At Clothing Collection Launch

Posted on Mon Oct 20th, 2014 8:35am PDT       By X17 Staff

Getty Images for Glamhouse Group

Someone give this girl a cheeseburger!

Nicole Richie got all dolled up for her House Of Harlow 1960 holiday collection launch at Bloomingdale's in Los Angeles on Saturday, and the designer displayed her freshly dyed brunette hair, but what caught our attention was her skeletal looking frame!

The socialite is so skinny lately that we think it would be a better look if she covered up, and from the sounds of it she has no problem with wearing more clothes. "Fall is my favorite season to dress for, because it means layering and gives me an opportunity to play with different constructions and textures. I love breaking out my summer pieces and wearing them over winter pieces, like taking a turtleneck and wearing a summer dress over it. The world is kind of your oyster when it comes to how you’re going to style your clothes," she recently told Who What Wear.

Despite looking frail, she still looked gorg!

X17 EXCLUSIVE - Justin Bieber Gets Two Parking Tickets Waiting For Ice Cream

Posted on Mon Oct 20th, 2014 7:55am PDT       By X17 Staff

When you're filthy rich, a citation or two isn't enough to make you want to move your car in L.A. traffic!

Justin Bieber had a craving for ice cream, so he stopped by Sugarfina in Beverly Hills yesterday and waited in his red Ferrari while his bodyguard ran in to pick up the treat. The problem was, both JB and his bodyguard's rides were parked illegally, and when an officer came and asked the pop star to either move or be issued parking tickets, he chose the latter. Two $90 fines is nothing for The Biebs!

Over the weekend, the Canadian crooner had a wild after party at his Beverly Hills condo after hitting the club, and there was no shortage of ladies parading into his building in the wee hours. Selena Gomez can't be happy about this! Now that the hit maker is back to being friends with Lil' Twist, it looks like the bad behavior is beginning once again. "Lil Twist is not good news as far as a lot of Justin’s people are concerned. They’ve been hanging out for quite some time, and now, Lil Twist is putting it out there on blast because he knows it drives Selena crazy," a source told Hollywood Life. "Lil Twist and Selena do not get along. She doesn’t like him and he doesn’t like her. The feeling is mutual, so whenever Lil Twist can, he tries to get Justin set up with other girls," the source added.

Let's hope this isn't the start of a string of antics!

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Luscious Lady Lumps, Leaves Hubby Kanye West Drooling ...

Posted on Sun Oct 19th, 2014 3:27pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Kim Kardashian gave her hubby (and us) a show, on Sunday, as the reality star showed off her incredibly-large rump in cut-offs and her barely-there back fat in a revealing crop-top.

We've seen Kim in this top before -- both times without a bra; both times, headlights on full beam.

The pair went to one of the most disgusting places you can imagine ... no, not brother Rob's apartment ... they went to get some greasy Mexican fast-food at Taco Bell! After all that hard work at the gym, Kim, is that really what you want to indulge in?!

Anyway, the lard didn't appear to go directly to KK's figure; she was sucking it all in and showing it all off.

Kanye's a lucky, lucky man ... if you like this sorta thing. In fact, he said once in an interview, "I can't be with any girl but Kim because that's the girl I look at her pictures the most, I get turned on the most." Why look at pictures when you have the real thing right in front of you!

Miley Cyrus in Australia

Does plastic surgery make Kim K look better?
Does plastic surgery make Kim K look better?
Kesha